BookLovers discussion

General > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie (MakenzieReadsALot) | 13 comments Mod
Introduce yourself here I will start.

Hi I am Hermionelover and I enjoy almost all YA genres.:)

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey I'm Adriana and I love to read whenever I get the chance to especially YA! I'm also a huge athlete. I live in Canada and I want this to be an amazing bookclub!

message 3: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubiechan) | 2 comments Hi! I'm Ruby and I like to read, obviously. My favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars. I also like to watch YouTube, Sherlock, and Doctor Who as well as, Pretty Little Liars(on season 3: no spoilers!) and Glee..

Add me as a friend if you like any of those things or if we have any books in common or if you just want to chat!

message 4: by Makenzie (new)

Hi Ruby thanks for joining and Adriana with a little work this will be an awesome bookclub

message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey Ruby, I love pretty little liars and we will work to make this an amazing bookclub!

message 6: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubiechan) | 2 comments Hermionelover wrote: "Hi Ruby thanks for joining and Adriana with a little work this will be an awesome bookclub"

Adriana wrote: "Hey Ruby, I love pretty little liars and we will work to make this an amazing bookclub!"

Hi guys! I'm glad to hear that you like PLL, Adriana!

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 5 comments Hey! I am Ashley and my favorite book is Divergent and I am excited to join this book club!

These Violent Delights (Robin) Hey, I'm Robin. Thanks for the invite Hermionelover! I love Dystopia, Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Paranormal Romance.

message 9: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Ashley wrote: "Hey! I am Ashley and my favorite book is Divergent and I am excited to join this book club!"

Awesome Ashley! I love that book ! I'm excited for this bookclub! Invite your friends if you can to help this bookclub grow :)

message 10: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Welcome Robin :) I love Dystopia too !

These Violent Delights (Robin) Adriana wrote: "Welcome Robin :) I love Dystopia too !"

Glad to be here! Thanks for the warm welcome!

message 12: by Dennis (new)

Dennis John | 2 comments -Hi I'm Dennis
-I love Divergent
-I love The Maze Runner
-I love The fault in our stars
-A K-Zone collector
-I wanted to see myself in a picture that's much bigger than me
-I want to become a voice of a 3G animated character
-Want to create my very own Dystopian novel

message 13: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey Dennis :)

I love Divergent and the maze runner as well as pretty much everything dystopian :) Haha it would be very cool to see myself in a picture that's bigger than me !

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 2 comments Hi I'm Nina :) and I read pretty much anything, though prefer YA the most! I like all genres generally. I can't even list how many favourites I have....but among them are Divergent, the Darkest Minds, anything by Sarah Dessen mostly, and plenty others.... ^^

message 15: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey Nina!

I love divergent but I haven't read darkest minds maybe I'll check it out !

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 2 comments :)

And ohhh the Darkest Minds is my favourite dystopian right now! I love it so much! (Though I don't want to raise your expectations lol)

message 17: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone I'll definitely check it out now! Dystopian is my absolute favourite! It better meet my high expectations ! ;)

message 18: by Dennis (new)

Dennis John | 2 comments hehehe... thank you @adriana

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments Yo! I'm Sera! I love Fantasy books, Mostly Dystopian Some Dragon books. And am a Legend girl all the way

message 20: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone heey Sera ! I don't think I've ever read a dragon book I should try one sometime ! Do you mean the legend book by marie Lu

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments Absolutely! She's one of the best.

message 22: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone I love that book too ! I've only read the first one though but I'm planning on reading them all at some point during the summer :)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments You Definitely Should It is amazing.

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Hello Everyone! *waves* :)
Thanks Adriana for inviting me.

My name is Sandee. I'm from the Philippines. I'm already 25 with a 5 year old daughter, but I still love YA. :) I do love NA too. What else? Currently, I'm obsessing over The Host. Just finished reading it, and was so surprised on how good it was.

Some of my favorite books are: the fault in our stars, the lux series, puddle jumping, the infernal devices series and a whole lot more..

hope I'll meet more friends here. ^__^

message 25: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone I have considered reading the host. Would you recommend it ?

I haven't read any of your favourite books but I plan on reading the fault in our stars and the infernal devices series.

I hope to see you on our bookclub often :)

message 26: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 3 comments Hi. I'm an adult that reads mostly young adult. I have a YouTube channel check it out. Thanks for inviting me.

message 27: by Makenzie (new)

Thanks for joining everybody:)

message 28: by Paulina (new)

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 2 comments Hi I am Paulina thanks for inviting me I love reading!

message 29: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Heey Paulina ! Thanks for joining and helping this bookclub grow :) I hope to see you participate and share your opinion :)

message 30: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (xxviibibliobibuli) | 1 comments Hi I'm Theresa. I read pretty much anything as long as it's a good book, but currently I'm into YA and NA.

Hoping to make new friends here. :)

message 31: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey YA is my favourite and I haven't tried NA but I'm hoping to get into it soon :)

I hope to see you around our bookclub :)

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgan_alex) | 7 comments Hi, I'm Morgan. Obviously I love reading, I love YA books.
My favorite books are the Fault in Our Stars, Divergent, the Outsiders & the Giver(movie's coming out in August)... I have a lot of favorite books.
I also love playing sports, especially volleyball.

message 33: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey Morgan! Welcome to booklovers ! I read the giver and I'm so excited to see the movies !

I love sports too, especially hockey and lacrosse :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm Lisa. Some of the genres I like are mystery, romance and fantasy.

message 35: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey Lisa !

I really enjoy fantasy too. Welcome to the group ! I hope you enjoy it and are an active member ! :)

Samantha (A History of Books) (ahistoryofbooksblog) Hi my name is Samantha. My favorite books are dystopian, sci-fi, and contemporary. A few favorites of my are The Darkest Minds series, Just One Day, and The Truth About Forever.

message 37: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey Samantha :)

Welcome to the group !

I haven't heard of just one day or the truth about forever but maybe I'll have to check them out !

message 38: by Eden (new)

Eden | 3 comments Hey! my name is Eden, my favourite series right now is the Imortal Instruments, I love YA books, dystopian, fantasy, paranormal and contemorary.

message 39: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Heey Eden,

I haven't read the immortal instruments but I'm considering it and I love dystopia !

Hope to see you around our group :)

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden | 3 comments Make sure you make time, because this series is pretty addicting. (:

message 41: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Haha okay I'll read it either during the summer or when school isn't too busy :)

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden | 3 comments I'm quite bummed that I'm reading the series so fast, I can't help it haha, do you have any recommendations for a new series to read? I was planning to save the Immortal Instruments to a trip, to read on a plane, but I'll probably finish it before.

message 43: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Have you read the gone series ? This is the first book Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant

One of my all time favourite series was the private series. This is the first book Private (Private, #1) by Kate Brian

message 44: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (thebookyvlogger) | 4 comments Hello fellow Readers, my name is Kylie and I love any genre. However my faves are fantasy and science-fiction.

message 45: by Elly, (new)

Elly,  the Martian (bblackstar96) | 2 comments Haiii! I'm Elly & I read wathever i can get my hands on. (: I read books really fast... i've read 22 books since May ^^For me, it's much ^^

message 46: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Heey Kylie and Elly :) Welcome to BookLovers !

Kylie : Fantasy is one of my favourite books too !

Elly : That's a lot of books :o

message 47: by Elly, (new)

Elly,  the Martian (bblackstar96) | 2 comments Adriana wrote: "Heey Kylie and Elly :) Welcome to BookLovers !

Kylie : Fantasy is one of my favourite books too !

Elly : That's a lot of books :o"

Yeah... people have told me that.. x3 I'm on my 23th book now ^^In the end of the year I should have read at least 70 books :D

message 48: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Haha I wish I had time to read that much !

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess Hey, I'm jess. Glad to be apart of the group! xD

message 50: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Hey Jess :)

I'm glad you're part of the group !

« previous 1