YA :-) discussion

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4)
This topic is about Breaking Dawn
Group Read disscusions > Breaking Dawn 2 - The fight Scene

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claudette Melanson (cmelanson) | 2 comments Now I know this is technically a movie question, but SM did produce this film. I read that she used the fight scene to show us what would have happened had a fight against the Volturi broken out. So my question is this: Which part of that fight was the most heartbreaking for you? I'll answer later. Let me just say I personally was glad it didn't happen. The family intact is a much better ending...for me anyway. But eager to hear your thoughts!!

message 2: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 60 comments Mod
I do not know!

message 3: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia (croft) | 1758 comments Ariana wrote: "I do not know!"

i thought it was really interesting to see the fight part at the end, even if was all of Alice dream or vision that in the movie there. cause at the end they were let all the volruri bk to where they belong.@hey Ari did u read all 4 of them?

Meghan (meghan-dillon1hotmailcom) | 268 comments Mod
Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not suppose to happen!!!

Claudette Melanson (cmelanson) | 2 comments Yes! Me too! When Carlisle got killed I turned to my hubby in the theater and said "That did NOT happen in the book!" lol The part that got me the most was Leah sacrificing herself for Esme. It was just cool so see her go from not even taking a sandwich from her to realizing the vampires were good people and saving her, even if it cost Leah her own life. It's really good that fight didn't happen!

message 6: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia (croft) | 1758 comments Claudette wrote: "Yes! Me too! When Carlisle got killed I turned to my hubby in the theater and said "That did NOT happen in the book!" lol The part that got me the most was Leah sacrificing herself for Esme. It wa..."

yeah ikr. i thought that part there, in the whole battle, was going to happen and everyone of the vamp and wolves were going to die. i was like nooooo they just cannot die there, cause in the book it never happen, it was only alice vision that was going to happen before it happen.

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Claudette wrote: "Now I know this is technically a movie question, but SM did produce this film. I read that she used the fight scene to show us what would have happened had a fight against the Volturi broken out. ..."

Ya, when I fist watched the movie I was like "What?!?!! How can they do that?!!??!" I thought it was aweful when carlisles head was ripped off and when jacob had to run with Renesmee

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Meghan wrote: "Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not suppose to happen!!!"

Ya, that part was really sad too. I forgot about that

message 9: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia (croft) | 1758 comments Annie wrote: "Meghan wrote: "Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not suppose to happen!!!"

Ya, that part was really sad too. I forgot about that"

yeah ikr. i was like they can't kill all of them.. but it was Alice vision, that she had.

message 10: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia (croft) | 1758 comments i like one part, where kate was doing some training with bella on how to use her powers, right..

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Meghan wrote: "Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not suppose to happen!!!"

Ya, that part was really sad too. I ..."

Ya, im really glad it was just Alices vision. And even though that part was stressful, I think it was a good idea that they put it in cause it made the movie more interesting

message 12: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia (croft) | 1758 comments Annie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Meghan wrote: "Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not suppose to happen!!!"

Ya, that part was rea..."

yeah ikr. cause if it did happen in the movie, that would really sucks, and it would rune it type of thing.

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Meghan wrote: "Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not suppose to happen!!!"

Ya, tha..."

Ya, it would have made the movie more boring if they had left it out

message 14: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia (croft) | 1758 comments Annie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Meghan wrote: "Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not suppose to happ..."

yeah that would true, if they left some things out, and forgot to add the things in, that suppose to be in there. i like the battle part, at the end even if it was her vision. what does everyone thinks, about it?

message 15: by Annie (last edited Aug 15, 2014 10:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "Meghan wrote: "Probably the part where Seth died :(The first time I watched the movie I was freaking out like this was not s..."

Ya, I like the battle part also. Its was pretty intense :) I saw it in the theatre and it was great on the big screen. I was with my cousin and she stated crying...

Ashley | 203 comments That whole part gave me a headache!!!! Only seen it once and don't have plans to see it again.

message 17: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia (croft) | 1758 comments Ashley wrote: "That whole part gave me a headache!!!! Only seen it once and don't have plans to see it again."

@annie ur cousin cry at the last part of the battle?:) interesting.@ash yeah agree there.