Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2) Reviving Izabel discussion

Can you recommend me a book like Killing Sarai?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Voulag I loved these two books! I have started the jackal and the swan, but I m not very impressed though .

Carissa Voulag wrote: "I loved these two books! I have started the jackal and the swan, but I m not very impressed though ."

Give Jackal and The Swan a fighting chance. It actually turns out to be a very moving story and totally in sync with the rest of the series. As for recommendations, have you read J.A Redmerski's other series The Edge of Never? Very good and has a strong male lead character.

Simmie If you like some action Marked by J.M. Sevilla was good

message 4: by Mollie (last edited Aug 04, 2014 02:59PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mollie I would second the Marked books by JM Sevilla.
Sempre by JM Darhower.
Monster in His Eyes, also by Darhower
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-His-Eye...
& Otherwise Alone (Even Arden series) by Shay Savage......Enjoy!

Melanie Pretorius All pepper winters books, Jessica Clair last hitman series, eagle elite series by Rachael van dyken,

Katie Cloak and Dagger by Nenia Campbell...

great series...you'd love it

Simmie The Evan Arden series was very good thank Jennifer for that suggestion it was a five star read

message 8: by Mollie (last edited Sep 03, 2014 06:21AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mollie You're very welcome. ;)
Shay Savage has become a favorite of mine. I like that she usually writes from the male point of view and her characters/stories are always kind of "gritty". Be sure to read Surviving Raine (Sebastian Stark quite a character), and then Bastiian's Storm....where Bastian & Evan "compete". (Loved how she connected these series. ;) )
Have you read anything by Darhower yet? Sempre and Monster in His Eyes were also very good (however, Extinguish was BAD....as in so dreadful it gave me a headache ;( )

Simmie lmao I will definitely check out monster.. one lol

Mollie I just found another book that's similar to Killing Sarai/Reviving Izabel that I highly recommend.

The Professional by Kresley Cole
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J...

Simmie I'm reading Mr.X by Clarissa Wild right now but, I do have that series in my queue, can't wait to read them.

message 12: by Dani (last edited Sep 18, 2014 07:50PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

message 13: by Amy (last edited Nov 28, 2014 12:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Voulag Thank you for all your replies!

Frannie Cheska Carissa wrote: "Voulag wrote: "I loved these two books! I have started the jackal and the swan, but I m not very impressed though ."

Give Jackal and The Swan a fighting chance. It actually turns out to be a very ..."

I HAVE TO SAY AFTER READING THE JACKAL AND THE SWAN THEY ARE MY FAVORITE OF THE 4. KEEP GOING!

Frannie Cheska ESCAPE FROM PARADISE WAS AN AMAZING ONE I LOVED. ALSO THE DARK DUET BY CJ ROBERTS. AND COMFORT FOOD.