Corpse Party [An Advanced Roleplay] discussion

Characterization > Female Characters

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Aug 04, 2014 02:04PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments All characters must be accepted by a moderator before roleplay. You may use a different template as long as all the information is included within it. Stuff in {…} are optional

<.b>Name:<./b>
<.i>{Nickname}<./i>

<.b>Age:<./b>
<.i>{Place of Birth:}<./i>
<.i>{Date of Birth:}<./i>

<.b>Gender:<./b>
<.i>{Sexuality:}<./i>

<.b>Appearance:<./b>
[This requires a picture, and a description. Anime only.]

<.b>Personality:<./b>
[Must be at least one detailed paragraph]

<.u>{Likes:}<./u>
╚═

<.u>{Dislikes}<./u>
╚═

<.b>History:<./b>
[At least 2 detailed paragraphs; must include how they got to Heavenly Host(who they are/were with, ect]

<.b> Family: <./b>
[All deceased will not be accepted]

<.b> Relationships<./b>
[Partnerships, relationsips, companions- who they did the charm with, who they are with now in the school]

<.b>Possesions<./b>
[Nothing too much. Stuff that may be helpful that's in their bag]

<.b>Other<./b>

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 22 comments template borrowed from Jenn
M ᴀ ʀ ɪ ᴋ ᴏ " R ɪ ᴋ ᴏ ᴋ ᴏ " F ᴜ ᴊ ɪ ᴡ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ
eighteen years old, november third, female

[ deep black hair // blue eyes // 6 ft. 8 // 168 lbs // (view spoiler) // (view spoiler) ]
Possessions: cellphone, student ID, lighter, lead pencil, chopsticks
◟♔ Personality - " do you believe in the stars? I do "
Mariko has always been a particularly wishy-washy sort of girl. Despite that stoic look on her face, and the apparent apathy people seem to pick up from her general appearance, she's really very sweet and lost in her own little world. However, this usually means that she doesn't quite listen to what others are saying, and jumps forward in most of her decisions without really thinking about them. She has a tendency to daydream and thus lose track of what she might have been doing before. Though, in sight of all this, she can be serious. She just needs the right...nudge.
▴ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ ▴ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ▴ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛɪᴄ ; ▾ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏ ▾ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ▾ ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇss
+ ᴀsᴛʀᴏʟᴏɢʏ + ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ + ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ; - sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ - ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ - ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ
◟♔ Background - " have the stars told you your fate yet? "
They say that the mind has a way of protecting itself. That's basically what Mariko's need to dream for something better than her situation arose from. She had lived in a well off family, no worries to cloud her mind and nothing to stand in her way of being the best she could be. That is, until her family's company crashed and filed for bankruptcy. They had to give up everything, and left behind the life they had known. She was only eight at the time, and her plummeting social status didn't bode well for Mariko has she continued to attend her private school. Peers that had once been her friends turned on her.

It was hard to explain, but the doctors of the clinic managed to get across that the reason that Mariko had been so quiet was because she'd already begun to shut down the world around her. She figured it didn't really hold much meaning to her anymore, reality. She decided to build worlds of her own, based on the twinkling lights in the night star. By the time she'd entered middle school, being alone was like second nature to her. She still hung out with those who would allow her to, but she was never full there. She was too busy staring at the sky.

Since entering high school, she has developed a deeper love for the night sky, and usually persists in watching it until the early morning hours. Her irregular sleep patterns don't seem to phase her though, and when she does sleep, she dreams of the sweetest of things.
R e l a t i o n s h i p s
♦ ] Mother Aiya Fujiwara -- 47; alive -- 7/10
♦ ] Father Ichigo Fujiwara -- 50; alive -- 7/10

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Approved! ^_^

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments
▒▒▒ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ..▒▒▒

general information

Name: Cho Hiwaka
Nickname:

Date of Birth: December 19th
Place of Birth: New York, New York

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single

physical appearance

Face Claim: Taiga Aisaka
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Cho is a very small girl for her age. Most mistake her for being much younger at a first glance, even though her face is matured. She has wide maroon-colored eyes, with a very heart-shaped face. Framing her face is her tan colored hair. She has very choppy bangs with long hair that comes down in layers almost to her waist. These layers have a tendency to wave at the end. She is a very tiny girl, able to fit into small places. Along with her tininess, she also has a flat chest. More like, no chest at all. Despite that, Cho is still a fairly pretty girl.

personality

▒▒▒▒ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴᴇ. ʟᴇᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ..▒▒▒▒

Cho is the type of girl who used to keep quiet about her feelings. In fact, she still does to an extent. She can be very hard to read, and will sometimes even contradict herself when making statements. One moment she will be talking about how brave she is, the next she might be shaking from fear. That's just how she is- always trying to be stronger than she actually is. This girl is nothing but determined, even when her small body doesn't think she can do it. She isn't very keen on relying on others, and most times she is very decisive. This works on her opinions of people. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. Not that she'll be open about it, but you will catch on soon enough. For Cho, it is a rare instance to see her change her mind on anything. For the most part, she is a very strong-willed person, with plenty of hope. It is her nature to see the reality of the situation, and if she needs to, she will make that clear to everyone else with her- even if it hurts her to do so. The one thing she most hates is horror. It chills her down to her bones, and she often finds it to be the one thing that stands in the way of her being strong and brave.

▴independence ▴friends ▴leading ▾horror ▾bugs ▾being worried about

background

▒▒▒▒▒▒ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ? ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴᴇ. ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ.▒▒▒▒▒▒

childhood
Cho grew up trying to be the light of her family's life. They were poor, so the girl was always trying to impress. That was around them, though. Around her classmates, when she lived in America, she was always quiet- silent, even- with her head down and her nose in a book. She didn't really like reading, it was just better than talking to any of her classmates. Her parents, both working low-paying jobs, were always very honest with Cho about the troubles of their money. This, was probably where she got her honesty when it comes to potentially bad things. When she was eight, her parents announced they were moving to Japan. They had found a job there with better money, so they packed up, and moved in the summer. Once there, she began coming out of her shell, even making a few friends.

adolescence
From here, Cho had a fairly normal life. She had a pretty good group of friends. She got pretty god grades, and although she wasn't the most popular girl in school- she was being fairly sociable. She got along with her parents, and she was an only child, so siblings weren't a problem. One day, after school while they were practicing for a drama play, someone brought a charm, saying that it would make them friends forever. It did make her a little weary- dealing with horror and the supernatural. However, she wasn't going to be the one to say no to something that could be potentially harmless. So, they did the charm, smiling all the while. Once they finished, they were all laughing, until the ground started shaking. It was like for a split second, Cho could feel the fear grip her and the world completely stopped. And then she was falling. And falling.

▒▒▒▒▒ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴᴇ......ᴏʜ. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ- ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ?▒▒▒▒▒

other

▒ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ғɪɴᴇ- ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ...▒

Family
Yuki Hiwaka Father, alive
Emi Hiwaka Mother, alive

Relationships
TBA

Possessions
-small backpack
-pencil
-water bottle

▒▒▒sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ- ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ.▒▒

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments It's all good c: btw I am going to delete our comments so it looks neat

Roxanne Lyrell Approved

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments Id say the youngest she could be was a middle schooler, maybe even grade schooler. But I'm not sure if your character should be a grade schooler xD I'm going to go ahead and accept you though, because it looks good.

Amand Lyrell

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments I would say a little bit older, seeing how most little kids aren't that cruel. I mean, we don't want her outshining Sachiko.

message 9: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I've moved Roxanne and Amane back to the workshop folder, because I'll be redesigning their characters. I've removed my starter from the roleplay as well.

message 10: by Roxanne (last edited Jan 16, 2015 03:44PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Name: Etsuko Kobayashi
Place of Birth: Aya, Miyazaki
Date of Birth: March 20th

Appearance:
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/1...

Personality:
Tries her best to stay positive, no matter what happens. She's very talkative, and often comes across as annoying to people she first meets. She doesn't fight at all because she's a bit of a coward. She never seems to get angry about anything, but is easily offended. When upset, she cries very loudly and often runs away to hide somewhere.

*meeting new people
*sweets

Dislikes
*creepy things
*people treating her like she's an elementary school kid
*people bullying Yuuka

History:
She and Yuuka never really got along with the other kids in their class, mostly because they were easy targets for bullying. Etsuko was extremely excited when she was invited to do the ceremony with them, but insisted that Yuuka came along with them.

After the ceremony failed, she took it upon herself to keep the other girl safe from the horrors surrounding them.

((I might add two of the other girls from their school, depending on how the roleplay goes.))

Family: A single father, no siblings.
Relationships: She makes friends easily. (Surprising, considering how much she was bullied.)
Possesions: Only her charm.

message 11: by Roxanne (last edited Jan 16, 2015 03:45PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Name: Yuuka Minami
Place of Birth: Aya, Miyazaki
Date of Birth: September 23rd

Appearance:
http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/1266...

Personality:
She's incredibly shy, and won't really talk to anyone besides Etsuko. When she's comfortable around someone, she gets much more animated. But it takes a lot to get her comfortable with someone.

*cherry blossoms
*spending time with Etsuko

Dislikes
*loud noises
*crowds
*being ignored

History:
She had a really bad feeling about the ceremony that fateful night, but Etsuko didn't listen to her. "It'll be fun," she said. "It's just a game," she said. But then the floor caved in and they fell...

Now she and Etsuko spend most of their time hiding from vicious spirits, as well as looking for other living kids who they can travel with.

Family: Both parents, five older siblings. (All boys.)
Relationships: Etsuko is her best - and only - friend.
Possesions: She collects small things that she finds around the school that remind her of home.

message 13: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Feb 06, 2015 11:57PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 196 comments description
http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/...

"If you don't go out and get a sundae with me, I am terminating this friendship."

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♣Personal Information♣]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

{Name:} Mena D'vries Roromiya
{Nickname:} Mena, D, Roro
{Age:} 16
{Gender:} Female
{Date of Birth:} December 21
{Intent:} Tranquil/Good

description
https://38.media.tumblr.com/ef088db94...

"Can we just go eat now?"

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Personal Information♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

↕↗➡[Philosophy:]
"Food is life. Food is my life. Don't touch my food."
↕↗➡[Blood Type:]
AB+
↕↗➡[Blood Color:]
Crimson
↕↗➡[Sexuality:]
Pansexual and Panromantic
↕↗➡[Relationship Status:]
Open
↕↗➡[Crush:]
None
↕↗➡[Religion:]
Eugnastic Aethiest
↕↗➡[Race:]
Japanese and Caucasian

description
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q...

"Yum."

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Appearance♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

description
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcu...

"If I look at it long enough, it'll get bigger"

description
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

"Yes?"

description
http://i.imgur.com/gtT5rRG.gif

"Right. So I'm gonna leave.."

▪[Eye Color:]▪ Pink
▪[Hair Color:]▪ Pink
▪[Complexion:]▪ Very Faintly Tanned
▪[Posture:]▪ Usually stiff in posture
▪[Noticable Characteristics:]▪
▲No matter what the situation, Mena always seems to have a very stiff posture and a rather blank disposition. With cold eyes and an equally cold tone of voice.

▲Food. She always has food. She has never EVER been caught without it. Whether it's fruit, cinnamon sticks, or just a smoothie. She will always have food with her.

▲Mena also has many scars running down her back. She has a phobia of touching, so no one really gets to see it, but they are there.

▪[Scent:]▪ Sakura Blossoms
▪[Build:]▪ Not to curvacious
▪[Height:]▪ 5'5
▪[Clothing Style:]▪
➯Mena is usually always wearing large sweaters and jeans. She enjoys fuzzy sweaters in particular, especially the itchy ones. She just loves the sensation she gets when wearing them.

description
http://i.imgur.com/z1vQFAv.gif

description
https://listlessink.files.wordpress.c...

description
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm...

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Personality♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

•°Description°•
Distant, cold and stoic, Mena can be very quiet. Some mistake it for shyness, but she is actually very outgoing but due to past events, she hides her feelings from others. Many describe her as unemotional, though she is in reality, the exact opposite, she is snappy, and a little bit sarcastic. Though she keeps her mouth shut because her family doesn't allow her to speak her mind. Speaking of which, she dislikes her family strongly, and plays as the perfect daughter with amazing grades and an outstanding talent for the piano. Even though she hates school and she isn't that fond of music. In fact, she enjoys literature much more than music, and wants to become an aspiring author, while her parents want her to become a musician. Her first impression usually includes... well.. nothing. She rarely talks to people, which is why she never makes friends, and finds it difficult to do so even when she does try. The friends she does have usually describe her as someone who has a lot of hidden talents, some that are completely irrelevant but, as odd as it is, handy. She picks up on a lot of different skills online, considering that when she isn't at school, or piano practice, she is on the internet chatting with people online and just browsing the web.

•Defining Attributes•
✪Blank
✪Stoic
✪Sarcastic
✪Resourceful
✪Susceptible to the paranormal

•°History°•
Hailing from Tokyo, Japan, Mena has spent the majority of her life accomplishing the things that her parents want her to accomplish. Her parents have always lived their lives through her, and do anything and everything to make the perfect trophy daughter that they can brag about to the many rich friends that they have. They have always been materialistic, and gotten her the best clothes and toys and electronics. And when she started becoming rebellious, her parents began beating her back into place. Using a variety of things such as belts, whips, and when it came to it, medal spoons. And so she would go to school and walk around in pain, but not able to tell anyone, and so that painful posture stuck with her, which is why she walks so stiffly today. She attended a private school, and on her last day ending the school year, it was requested of her teacher and the other students that she participate in the Sachiko Charm. And so she did. But she did it wrong, just to be rebellious. Just to be in control of one thing in her life. And while she doesn't know if that is what caused the whole transdementional travel, but she feels that it likely had a lot to do with it.

•Notable Habits and Actions•
Mena is a lot stronger than she looks. Though, it's notable that she never really shows that side of her when it comes to combat. It usually only comes into play when she's eating things like lobsters, crabs, things that are exceptionally hard to eat without using some tool to open. This is because she took kung fu for eight years, and also actively go's to the gym.

•Weaknesses•
➽She can be a bit distant at times
➽The color yellow gives her migraines
➽Highly susceptible to being hurt, bruises easily
➽The smell of blood makes her vomit
➽She has a terrible phobia of being touched by people

•Strengths•
➽Mother is a nurse, she is knowledgable when it comes to medical predicaments
➽She is very agile, despite only eating junkfood
➽She is usually very peaceful, but when angered she will be hard to fight off
➽She usually thinks before she acts

{Power Level Aspects:}

[Unarmed Physical Strength:]
➊ ➋ ➌ ➍

[Armed Combat:]
➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎

[Psychic Abilities:]
➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐

[Focus During Combat:]
➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏

﹌▽回Posessions回▽﹌
1. Several bags of cinnamon sticks, each holding nine cinnamon sticks. (7)
2. Several bags of chips. (4)
3. A pink key chain flashlight. Runs on one triple A battery.
4. One medium sized water bottle.
5. Three small cans of coconut soda.
6. Cookies! Large cookies, two of them.
7. ID Card

▪♦Other Details♦(:)▪

[Theme Song:] C'mon by Panic! at the Disco
[Charms:] Her Sachiko Charm Piece
[Mental Stability:] 6
[Favorite Things:]
*Food
*Food
*Food
*Food
*Sometimes friends
*Sleeping

[Zodiac Sign:] ♐ Saggitarius
Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius and this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. Sagittarius have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird, Sagittarius cannot be contained. They are full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past. Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on. Sagittarius can be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages.

description
http://media.tumblr.com/3f11bbb3297c5...

message 14: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 186 comments Name: Atria sana misu
Nickname: Ria

Date: 23/6/1998

Sexuality: bi-sexual

Appearance: Atria is taller than most seventeen year old girls but shorter than most seventeen year old boys. Her skin is of a creamed complexion with a faint pale tint. Her eyes are a starlight silver with speckles of white and her hair is of a pure black colour and normally worn down to Her elbows.

Personality: Atria is a warm and friendly girl but is unwilling to go out of her way to achieve something, she would normally sit somewhere with a book until someone approaches her and initiates a conversation. She finds romance an unnecessary waste of time, money and effort. She doesn't believe in the supernatural and tries to always have an explanation for everything. She is cautious of her appearance and tries to keep it looking clean.

History: Atria was one of the top girls in her middle school but was often alone until Yuriko, a classmate of her's, came and said hello. The two talked and became friends. They progressed to a high school together and enjoyed each others company but as their final year was coming to a close Atria rose the topic of how they would keep In touch. They talked and walked away but a few days later when Yuriko brought it up again she had found the charm and printed it off to show to Atria, convincing her to do the charm with her before they both fell into the school. When Atria awoke and looked around she thought it was a prank that the school bullies had pulled on her and Yuriko, a very realistic one in her head. She decided to stay relatively in one spot because if she went Looking for Yuriko as Yuriko searched for her they would likely miss each other.

Family:
Father-Danny sumbre masu-41
Mother- Jessie tuila masu-37
Twin Brother- Ashen Yoma Masu-17

Relationship:
Best friend Yuriko
Currently no friends within the school
No crush do to un-required effort

Possessions:
Pencil case with-scissors, 3 of each /red/black pen's, ruler, compass, protractor, 45 degree Tri-square, 4 white erasers, erasable blue/red pen and a sharpener.
Her math text book
English writing book
History text book
Art drawing pad.
Phone+charger+earphones
Sherlock original series single bundle collection.
Water bottle
(This is understandable to have in a school bag)

Other: did this on my phone.

message 16: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 186 comments Thank you.

message 17: by Cheri The Cheshire (last edited Mar 31, 2015 06:55PM) (new)

Cheri The Cheshire (CheriTheCheshire) | 1 comments >Name: Katsumi Emiko Nakashima (No relation to Naomi, I just like the last name)
>{Nickname} Kat or Emi

>Age: 17
>{Place of Birth:} Tokyo, Japan
>{Date of Birth:} June 13

>Gender: Female
>{Sexuality:} Straight

>Appearance: http://reyanime.com/media/anime/mirai...
Katsumi has pink hair in which she keeps most of it in two ponytails, leaving two sections laying on her shoulders. She has red eyes but always wears emerald green contacts for fear of standing out and not fitting in. She is really pale and wears a golden half heart pendant around her neck.
>Personality: Katsumi is very bright and a teacher's pet. She never does anything against the rules and always thinks of the bright side of things when she's down. She fears not fitting in so usually keeps to herself. She only has one friend,(His name will be Naruto Ookami) who she tells everything to. She finds school boring and helping out the teachers fun. Naruto always teases her about being too smart for school.

>{Likes:} To draw, listen to music, do gymnastics, Pocky, and going to the beach.
╚═

>{Dislikes} Closed spaces, silence, being alone, and shy people.
╚═

>History: Katsumi would always stay in the school building during lunch, helping the teachers and doing her homework. She had moved from Tokyo to Amsterdam and had a little bit of trouble speaking English, she would stutter a lot. One day she was walking through the halls when a boy turned the corner and ran into her, making her drop a bowl of water for a science experiment on herself. He helped her pick up her stuff and apologized about a million times. While he helped her clean up, she found out his name was Naruto.
After that day the two would help the teachers together. At the end of the year, Kat told Naruto that she would be moving back to Tokyo so before she left she printed out the Sachiko Ever After charm. After doing the charm, they were trapped in different spaces and Kat slowly starts to succumb to her darkening.

>Family: Katsumi lives with her mother, Arisu Nakashima, and her twin sister, Natsuki Nakashima.

>Relationships: Katsumi is single but doesn't know any boys whom she would want to be in a relationship with.(Open if anybody wants to ship with my character)

>Possesions: Katsumi has her phone, beats headphones, diary, 3 notebooks, Math textbook, English textbook, Science textbook, special drawing pens of rainbow colors, drawing book, pocket knife, and Pocky. She also has a manga that she is working on.

>Other: Katsumi is not crazy... yet. But will soon become it if she is left alone in the silence for too long. The girl on the other side of the mirror portrays what Heavenly Host is shaping her into.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments Its bad manors to say "I love you" with a mouth full of lies

Name: Touka Konishi
{Nickname} N/A

{Place of Birth:} Japan
{Date of Birth:} September 17th
{Zodiac Sign:} Virgo

{Sexuality:} Bi
{Crush:} Open
{Relationship Status:} Single
-Came here with..-
*Her older brother, Uta
*Her best friend, Ryuk
*Little brother, Ryoshi

Appearance: http://img05.deviantart.net/0a20/i/20... (view spoiler)
{Hair:} Originally black though dyed it purple
{Eyes:} originally dark blue but sometimes puts in contacts where the white part is black and her blue eyes are red (Seen in some of her pics)
{Height:} 5'5
{Weight:} 134 lbs
{Scarring or Markings:} N/A
{Clothing Style:}
-School Attire-
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/d717ed0f-...

-Work Attire-
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/32...

-Normal Attire-
https://yuridjugo.files.wordpress.com...

Personality: Touka has a bit of a rash attitude at first sight, due to having trust issues and having to hide her true emotions when working by covering them by a smile and being forced to be polite to her costumers. To most, she appears as someone who's a normal school girl with normal friends, just.. Someone who's braver then most. She has trouble expressing her true emotions and when having to face her fears in front of everyone, she stays calm and acts like she's not scared of them, despite having alot of fears. Although she has a sort of "I dont care what you think of me" attitude, Touka really cares about what others think of her, so she tends to push away most people, often causing them to think she doesnt care about them when she really does. Mostly since to Ryuk and her brothers, she's protective and caring of them. Touka is quiet and sneaky, making her able to sneak around others without getting noticed. She has a bit of a cold demeanor towards strangers and even has a harsh glare that can send shivers down there spines. Although she's quiet, if someone says something she really doesnt like, she will be as blunt as possible to make them see her point. She's distant from people and although she stays with a group she feels she can trust, she's still known to roam off on her own. Touka suffers from ornithophobia. This may have stemmed from caring for a bird when she was a child only to be pecked near her right eye that she then covers with her bangs.

The world people see is nothing more than how our brains translate it. In other words, its subjective.

{Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:}
*Wont hesitate to use her knife for anything (To kill someone who tries to kill her or just to cut rope or something)
*Is quiet and distant from everyone
*Great at handling a knife
*Protective over her brothers
{Flaws:}
*Her distance she creates in large groups
*Can be quick to judge
*Has trust issues
*Cant kill a close friend, even if they're trying to kill her
{Virtues:}
*Her quietness in large groups (Allows her to gain info on things without others knowing she's their)
*Her sneaking abilities
*Her abilities with a knife
*Before making a decision, she always makes sure its best for the whole group

{Likes:}
*The colors purple and red
*Contacts
*Quiet rooms
*Reading
*Photography
*Rain
{Dislikes}
*Loud, noisy rooms
*Large, crowded areas
*People who can easily trust strangers
*Sunlight

{Favorite Things:}
*Sharp objects
*Rain
*Photography
*Her brothers
*Her friend, Ryuk (She knows her older brother has a crush on him, so she often tries pushing them closer together)
History: Up until the age of 5, Touka grew up with her mother, father, older brother Uta and younger brother Ryoshi. However, when she turned 5, her parents were having trouble and all decided to split up. They were rich but when the father left, he took the boys and most of the money, leaving her mother and her alone in a 1 story house to fend for themselves. By time she was 10, her mother was having trouble taking care of them both so she became a teacher by day and a stripper by night. However, despite being separated from her father and brothers, due to getting a job as a waitress at the age of 13, she was able to pay to get into the private school her brothers were in, so she could hang out with them before and after school. Her life was harsh with her and her mother constantly having to find money on their own, since her father refused to help them, which may of resulted in her rash attitude towards strangers, but she always was able to force a smile when working. She met Ryuk when she was 13 and knew right away her brother liked him due to how he acted somewhat different when around him. A few years passed before her, her brothers and Ryuk decided to come to the school one rainy night. Her older brother, Uta, is a senior, her younger brother, Ryoshi, is a softmore and she's a junior, so they all go to the same highschool, just.. Different uniforms based on their class. So, since it was raining and none of them wanted to go home, they all decided to stay a bit longer and tell ghost stories, since that was Uta's favorite, being that he has always been into creepy, Halloween stuff. Touka sort of was too, just not as strongly as he was, he actually believed in ghosts and demons. So, as they told stories and later did the Sachiko charm, considering their parents still strongly hated each other and the siblings hoped they'd reunite so they could continue visiting each other without their parents getting angry about it. That and they did it in hopes that they'd forever be friends with Ryuk. She doesnt remember much, since she has been here for about a few weeks now, but when they all fell, she awoke in a dark, dusty, beat up classroom with her younger brother Ryoshi, her older brother and Ryuk not being anywhere in sight. So, once she heard that Ryoshi banged his head harshly on the floor when landing, causing him to have a horrible headache, Touka convinced him to stay their and wandered off on her own in hopes of finding the others so they could find a way out of here.

Family:
*Older brother, Uta
*Little brother, Ryoshi
*Mother, Kiyoki
*Father, Settan
[Stability:] 6/10
[Interesting Facts:]
*Lives with her mother alone
*Her parents are divorced (They got divorced when she was 5)
*Has alot of fears, though is used to hiding them when near people so she's usually really calm when facing her fears (Only around others though)
*Has an older brother and little brother who live with her dad
[Friends:]
*Ryuk
[Enemies:] Open
Possesions:
*Pocket Knife (Due to getting bullied when little and having a man follow her home once, her mom makes her carry this along with pepper spray)
*Pepper Spray (As mentioned above)
*Scissors
*Camera (Is really into photography)
*Extra Pair of Clothes (Has work directly after school so she has her work clothes in her bag to change right after school)

Other:

What can be more dreary then simply existing day after day?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments yo that pocket knife was like a really good idea. It would even make sense for her to carry it since they are two females living alone, which makes people more likely to follow them so that was like a really good idea

Approved!!

I would say how it would be hard for her to get a job at thirteen, but now that I am thinking about it, if someone (a family friend or not) saw their situation, I think they would make exceptions if she was a good worker and all so youre good to go!

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments Thanks!! :)