Corpse Party [An Advanced Roleplay] discussion

Characterization > Male Characters

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Aug 04, 2014 02:06PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments All characters must be accepted by a moderator before roleplay. You may use a different template as long as all the information is included within it. Everything within {…} is optional

<.b>Name:<./b>
<.i>{Nickname}<./i>

<.b>Age:<./b>
<.i>{Place of Birth:}<./i>
<.i>{Date of Birth:}<./i>

<.b>Gender:<./b>
<.i>{Sexuality:}<./i>

<.b>Appearance:<./b>
[This requires a picture, and a description. Anime only.]

<.b>Personality:<./b>
[Must be at least one detailed paragraph]

<.u>{Likes:}<./u>
╚═

<.u>{Dislikes}<./u>
╚═

<.b>History:<./b>
[At least 2 detailed paragraphs; must include how they got to Heavenly Host(who they are/were with, ect]

<.b> Family: <./b>
[All deceased will not be accepted]

<.b> Relationships<./b>
[Partnerships, relationsips, companions- who they did the charm with, who they are with now in the school]

<.b>Possesions<./b>
[Nothing too much. Stuff that may be helpful that's in their bag]

<.b>Other<./b>

message 2: by Roxanne (last edited Jan 16, 2015 03:50PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Name: Kyle Argon
Nickname: Kimmy

He's actually twenty-one, but his sister was seventeen when he killed her so that's what age he tells everyone that he is.

Place of Birth: Small, unnamed village just outside Tokyo.
Date of Birth: May 1st, same as his sister.

Kyle is physically male, but because of the "incident" four years ago he sincerely believes himself to be his sister [Kimmy].

Sexuality: Unknown.

Appearance:
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac...

Personality:
Kyle is an expert at impersonating his sister's shy personality despite the fact that he used to be a bit of a player before the "incident". When he kills people he talks to Kimmy as if she's there with him even though she died several years ago. Any time that he interacts with other people, when he's NOT thinking about killing them, he acts as if he is his sister.

*watching people

Dislikes:
*talking to people he doesn't know
*people pointing out his voice (how deep it is)
*people mentioning his family at all

History:
When Kyle was 12 years old, his father [Rodrick] turned on the family without any explanation, attacking Kyle and his sister. Kyle fought with his father and was able to take his nail gun from him; he then used the weapon to kill the clearly insane man in an attempt to protect his Kimmy. But the action warped his mind, forcing him to turn against the very girl that he was trying to protect. After killing her, he ate the body and then became convinced that he was really Kimmy. Most people don't know who he really is because he is naturally pretty so people don't have any problem believing that he's a girl.

Kyle's classmates wanted to include him in their ceremony, because they felt bad for him. (He never really talked to anyone, so they figured he was probably lonely.) He was the first to realize that something bad was going to happen, but he didn't say anything to the other students. He ditched his classmates almost as soon as they arrived at the haunted school, and they died shortly afterwards.

Family:
Kimmy (dead)
Roderick (dead)
unnamed mother (moved out when he was little; went to Heavenly Host ages ago)

Relationships: None so far.
Posessions: Only his charm. The other charms got destroyed when his classmates were killed.

Other:
(view spoiler)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments Alright. So, the only problem I have with this, is that you already have two murderous characters. What I would say is maybe that, yes, he killed his father for protection, but possibly his sister got killed in the process as well? He can still think he is his sister, I guess, I just don't want too many crazed murderers running around. I mean, they already have to deal with ghost children, a big ghost man, and a little killer ghost with scissors. So, Id say at the most wait until he's been there a while and the school has warped his mind for him to kill someone.

Just out of curiousity, have you seen the anime, read the manga, or played the game?

message 4: by Roxanne (last edited Jan 16, 2015 03:49PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I've watched the anime and seen a playthrough of the game. I didn't actually know there was a manga... but now I wanna read it! ^w^

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments Alright I gotcha now. So, could you just put that last paragraph maybe in a spoiler at the top or the bottom in case I'm looking through characters and I forget. It would be much appreciated c: other than that...

Kyle "Kimmy" Argon :: Accepted

message 6: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I'll add it as soon as I can, probably tomorrow. I don't have enough time today. ^_^;;

message 8: by яєуηα™ (last edited Sep 13, 2014 09:53PM) (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 21 comments
 description

✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ❝I'm not clueless! I'm just...easily distracted.❞ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴

description

вαѕι¢ ιηƒσямαтιση

[ηαмє] Ryuichi Akiyama
[ηι¢кηαмє] Ryu
[αgє] 15
[gєη∂єя] ♂ Male ♂
[вιятн ∂αтє] September 17th
[вιятн тιмє] 3:13 AM
[вιятн ρℓα¢є] Nagano, Japan
[ѕρє¢ιєѕ] Human
[вℓσσ∂ туρє] AB-
[ѕєχυαℓιту] Bisexual- Though leans more towards boys
[яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ] Single
[яєℓαтισηѕнιρ нιѕтσяу] N/A
[ѕтαя ѕιgη] ♍ Virgo ♍
[ιq] 109

description

description

✴ ~ ✴ ~ ❝No one really cares, until something dramatic happens.❞ ~ ✴ ~ ✴

description

ρнуѕι¢αℓ αρρєαяαη¢є

[αρρєαяαη¢є]
description
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
[нαιя ¢σℓσя] Dark Brown
[нαιя ℓєηgтн] Down to the middle of his neck
[єує ¢σℓσя] Hazel
[gℓαѕѕєѕ/¢σηтα¢тѕ] None
[ѕкιη ¢σℓσя] Pale
[нєιgнт] 5' 5➜ 165 Centimeters
[ωєιgнт] 113 lbs. ➜ 53 Kilograms
[вυιℓ∂] Ectomorph
[ƒσσт ѕιzє]
[мαякιηgѕ/тαттσσѕ/ѕ¢αяѕ] N/A

description

description

✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~❝I don't know how people put up with me.❞ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴

description

вα¢кgяσυη∂

[нιѕтσяу]
❦ 1-5 ❧
Ryuichi Akiyama was born on September 17th and raised by his mother, Sakura, and his father, Haruto. He and his parents lived in a large house and were moderately wealthy. At the age of four, his sister, Kyoko, was born. For a while, he and his sister didn't get along very well. After a few months had passed after Kyoko's first birthday, they both grew closer, and Ryuichi started to become protective over her. He felt that whatever happened to her was his fault, because he wasn't there enough.

❦ 6-10 ❧
At the age of six, Ryuichi began kindergarten at a nearby elementary school. He didn't make many friends at first, but didn't care very much, anyway. Two years later, Ryuichi's mother got lung cancer. His family soon changed after the news of his mother's illness. He noticed that his house became quieter, even with his four year old sister still living there. At the age of nine, Ryuichi's mother died. A few months after the funeral, Ryuichi's father developed severe depression, due to the loss of his wife. His father began drinking and started physically abusing him and his sister. When Ryuichi turned ten, his father had been wasting and losing money to the point of which they had to move. His family moved into a small rundown apartment, but he never complained.

❦ 11-15 ❧
When Ryuichi was eleven, he befriended two people that he went to school with. One was a boy named Takashi and the other was a girl named Akari. He soon became close friends with the two after meeting them. A year later, Ryuichi fell into depression and began to take over-the-counter antidepressants. Three years later, he turned fifteen, and started his first year at high school. A few months into the year, Ryuichi's friend, Akari, found was searching on the internet and found The Sachiko Charm. Akari somehow managed to convince him to try it out with her and Takashi. Overhearing the conversation, his sister, Kyoko, insisted that she do the charm with them. About a week later, the four of them met up after school. Akari had brought a paper doll with her, which she explained was apart of the charm. After telling them what they had to do, they all grabbed a hold of the paper doll and ripped off a piece for each of them. A few moments had passed and nothing had happened. Then, the floor started shaking and opening up. Ryuichi fell into what looked like a bottomless pit until he blacked out. When he woke up, Ryuichi found himself alone in dark room of what looked like belonged to a school.

[ƒαмιℓу]
Father
Name: Haruto Akiyama

Mother
Name: Sakura Akiyama

Sibling(s)
Name: Kyoko Akiyama

[ƒяιєη∂ѕ]
•Takashi
•Akari
[єηємιєѕ]
N/A
[¢σмραηισηѕ]
N/A
[αqυαηтєη¢єѕ]
N/A

description

description

✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ❝This is just a nightmare, right?❞ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ✴

description

ρєяѕσηαℓ ¢нαяα¢тєяιѕтι¢ѕ

[ρєяѕσηαℓιту]
Ryuichi can be very shy at times. He doesn't talk often, and when he does, you can barely hear him. He doesn't like to talk in front of large crowds and doesn't like to be around people that he isn't already friends with. Ryuichi is intelligent, though doesn't push himself to his full potential most of the time. He is easily annoyed by little things and hates it when people try to annoy him on purpose. Ryuichi has extremely bad communication skills and is pretty horrible at taking the lead in bad situations. Ryuichi can be kind and caring if you manage to get close enough. To close friends, he is more open and can get a little overprotective over them. Ryuichi also suffers from depression, but has a medication that he takes to cover it. If he doesn't take his medication for a long period of time after it expires, he can get a little irritable and have anxiety.

[ѕтяєηgтнѕ]
↬ Reaction Time
↬ Memorization
↬ Patient
[ωєαкηєѕѕєѕ]
↬ Motion Sickness
↬ Staying Calm
↬ Communication Skills

[ℓιкєѕ]
✓ Music
✓ Helping other people
✓ Rain
✓ Manga
✓ Reading
✓ Writing
[∂ιѕℓιкєѕ]
✗ Being bored
✗ Overly religious people
✗ Overly happy people
✗ Cigarettes
✗ Drugs
✗ Alcohol
✗ Blood
✗ Violence
✗ Death
✗ Most People

[ρσѕѕєѕѕισηѕ]
Backpack
• Notebook
• Pencil
• Water Bottle
• Bottle of antidepressants [8 pills left]
• Student ID
• Cellphone
• His part of the Sachiko Charm

description

description

❝Just close your eyes and pretend like you didn't see anything. It's less painful. Trust me. I know.❞

description

[ѕтαтιѕтι¢ѕ]

[Out of 10]
Mental Stability:
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Physical Strength:
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Emotional Strength:
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Intelligence:
★★★★★★★★☆☆

Judgement:
★★★★★★★★★☆

Teamwork:
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

Communication:
★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Speed:
★★★★★★★☆☆☆

Strategy:
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Initiative:
★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Endurance:
★★★★★★★☆☆☆

Combat Skills:
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Weapon Skills:
★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aim:
★★★★★★★★☆☆

Accuracy:
★★★★★★★★☆☆

[σтнєя]

description

description

~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~ ❝You can't judge my choices without knowing my reasons.❞ ~ ✴ ~ ✴ ~

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments Ryuichi Akiyama :: Accepted

message 10: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Feb 07, 2015 02:39AM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 196 comments description
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/36/32/1034...

"I don't expect you to care. But at the very least, I expect you to understand"

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♣Personal Information♣]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

{Name:} Thorne Daniel Kamaze
{Nickname:} Danny, Thor
{Age:} 17
{Gender:} Male
{Date of Birth:} December 12
{Intent:} Chaotic/Good

description
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/19/00/2125...

"I just wish you could realize how much of a douche bag you're acting like right now."

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Personal Information♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

↕↗➡[Philosophy:]
"If you can't do it right the first time, THEN DON'T FUCK IT UP AGAIN ASSHOLE!"
↕↗➡[Blood Type:]
B-
↕↗➡[Blood Color:]
Crimson
↕↗➡[Sexuality:]
Pansexual and Panromantic
↕↗➡[Relationship Status:]
Open
↕↗➡[Crush:]
Mena
↕↗➡[Religion:]
Was Born Catholic
↕↗➡[Race:]
Caucasion

description
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dqJ_iksPXCk/mq...

"Come on then, I don't usually beat up puppies but I can make an exception."

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Appearance♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

description
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/106029...

"You... What?"

description
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

"God you're so stupid Thorne! She was right there! You could've gotten her out of there before this all went to shit!"

description
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/15/15/2107...

"If you keep staring like that, I'm going to start flipping out."

▪[Eye Color:]▪ Red Feline Like Eyes
▪[Hair Color:]▪ Red
▪[Complexion:]▪ Aside From Freckles, Perfect
▪[Posture:]▪ Stands Tall and Proud
▪[Noticable Characteristics:]▪
▲His feline like eyes often give him a lot of unwanted attention. He has a rare occular condition that entitles his eyes catching more light than usual, giving them a feline like appearance and allowing him to see in the dark.

▲His canines are a little bit more sharpened then the average canines.

▲He always carries everything he cherishes with him in his lockets. His lockets at the moment hold his charm piece, his real parent's picture, and attached to the chain holding them is his ID card.

▪[Scent:]▪ Pine Trees
▪[Build:]▪ Exceptionally well built
▪[Height:]▪ 5'9
▪[Clothing Style:]▪
➯Usually wearing a parade of colors including, brown, red, orange, green, and on occasion blue, Thorne isn't the biggest fashionista in the school, and on average, wears a lot of the same clothes everyday. He has a somewhat bland sense of taste, but doesn't really care for materialistic things. So it doesn't really matter.

description
http://puzzlecreation.ru/public/puzzl...

description
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

description
http://rs1098.pbsrc.com/albums/g365/K...

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Personality♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

•°Description°•
A rude, straightforward and headstrong sort of person, Thorne is hard to get along with. He isn't much of a thinker, but deeply cares for the well being around him, which may actually be one of his greatest flaws. He trusts things to easily, and despite his great physical strength, he often puts his heart before logic. He has the tendency to be rather, well, how does one put it? Thick skulled. As much as he hates to admit it of course. He has a lot of pent up agression, and regardless of the situation, he always feels responsible for those around, no matter how preventable or nonpreventable a death or wound was. He hates the fact that he can't control his life, and in return holds an excessively rebellious disposition to most everything. Nonetheless, even with his rebellious behaviour, it is to be noted that Thorne has exemplatory grades and participates in most all of the sports he can within the school year. This is to impress his parents. Before he moved to Japan, Thorne was an orphan, and his parents took him in and eventually moved to Japan, both being of Asian decent. Even so, he was adopted at a very young age, which resulted in him having the whole Asian accent going on. He didn't get to learn to much English before his parents died. He desires to make them proud, even though they've lost interest in him. Thorne also has quite the crush on Mena, which is how he got into this mess in the first place. Mena has everything he doesn't and that makes him fond of her. Though he doesn't consider his whole world, he will go out of his way to protect her.

•Defining Attributes•
✪Curageous
✪Brave
✪Rebellious
✪Rude
✪Misunderstood

•°History°•
Born in New York, New York, Thorne did not have a wealthy life style. His parents scavenged around for just scraps of money. They couldn't support him. Up until they won the lottery, in which they got a nice car and a decent home, even putting some money away for Thorne's college fund. Thorne of course, was to young to understand any of it, to oblivous to the things around him. He was only four. Soon after the family had been blessed with such abundant funds, his father began to get into the drug business and had connections to gangs all around New York. He became popular, and had quite the ruthless reputation. This all came to an end on a rainy winter night, when his parents decided they were going to go see a movie, they were shot down by a few neighborhood thugs. Thorne had been with the babysitter. And so after a brief investigation, Thorne was sent to an orphanage. He went through many different foster parents. Each of which complaining about him being troubled, disturbed even. He was always a little to rough for his own good. But one day, a cute little Asian couple decided to adopt him. They had hopes that he would one day overcome this phase and be the proper and honourable boy they wanted him to be. He never did lose that phase. Perhaps it was the abandonment he felt, or the lack of parenting, that just... made him feel like the world was against him. Even so, he tried his very best to appease him. Grades, music, sports. He got into all of them, and no matter what, he always succeeded. And no matter what, he always felt empty. Mena had been at school a little later that day. And he was planning on finally talking to her later that day. But he went and did that wretched charm. And his plans were spoiled, all of them. Ever.

•Notable Habits and Actions•
Thorne gives terrible first impressions. The majority of the friends he has had, have pretty much left him because of just how blunt and spazzy he can get at times. He has a problem with getting a little bit overemotional at times, and spends so much time worrying about others, that he finds it difficult to worry about himself.

•Weaknesses•
➽Being romantic
➽Understanding his own emotions
➽His anger
➽Being to brave
➽Not thinking clearly

•Strengths•
➽Being a leader
➽Bravery
➽Selflesness
➽Willingness to put other people's lives before him

{Power Level Aspects:}

[Unarmed Physical Strength:]
➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐

[Armed Combat:]
➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑

[Psychic Abilities:]
➊ ➋ ➌

[Focus During Combat:]
➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎

﹌▽回Posessions回▽﹌
1. A bag of chips and a sandwich
2. Some candy
3. A green keychain flashlight runs on triple A batteries
4. A full water bottle
5. ID card

▪♦Other Details♦(:)▪

[Theme Song:] Dog Teeth by Nicoledollananger
[Charms:] The Sachiko Charm Piece
[Mental Stability:] 6/10
[Favorite Things:]
*Going to the gym
*Playing guitar
*Milk
*Sushi
*Reading

[Zodiac Sign:] ♎ Libra
Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view. They are the ones that always want to make things right and have balance and harmony in their life, their surroundings and the lives of the people close to them. They have captivating charm, elegant taste and they are easy to like due to their eager-to-please, easygoing nature. In return for a Libra's amazing ability to be a good listener, sooth and calm people, they expect admiration. Libras will gather a group of people, everyone will become friends then the Libra will be in the center of the group. They like the attention and the admiration for the people that they have brought together. Libras are very intelligent, they often hide this inside their easygoing exterior. They express their intelligence through creativity, most are involved in some sort of artistic or creative pursuit. Many people overlook just how intelligent a Libra actually is. When others see a Libras wide range of interests and hobbies, their intelligence and creativity is more then obvious. Libras love variety and different situations. They welcome change. Libras love luxury. They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance. They love anything upscale and classy. Libras work hard to please others, this they do an others find them incredibly captivating.

description
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/43/06/1035...

message 12: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 09, 2015 04:51PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments Maybe we'll get to see some cannibalism, thats always fun.

Name: Uta Konishi
{Nickname} N/A

{Place of Birth:} Japan
{Date of Birth:} August 14th
{Zodiac Sign:} Leo

{Sexuality:} Bi
{Crush:} Ryuk
{Relationships:} Single
-Came here with..-
*Little sister, Touka
*Little brother, Ryoshi
*His crush, Ryuk
*(More might be added later)

Gore isnt so bad.. If you ignore the smell, its actually alot like art

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... (view spoiler)
{Hair:} Black, emo cut
{Eyes:} Originally dark blue, but wears contacts that make his eyes red yet makes the Sclera (White part of the eye) black (As seen in his pics)
{Height:} 6'1
{Weight:} 177 lbs
{Scarring or Markings:} Has alot of piercings and tattoos all over his body
{Clothing Style:}
-School Attire-
http://www.animemay.com/thumbnails/de...

-Normal Attire-
http://static.zerochan.net/Uta.%28Tok...

-Work Attire-
http://orig08.deviantart.net/e14b/f/2...

Personality: He has a very nice way of speaking and seems to be friendly. Although his expression almost never changes, he has an amusing way of teasing people. Uta seems to be unfazed by most things, and will even go as far as letting someone he respects die in order to respect their will, acting as if nothing major happened afterwards. However, will only let them if they're suffering and if they were going to die due to the injury anyways.
As an artist, Uta holds exotic aesthetics and is often noted as having ill yet masterful tastes; he is shown to hold respect for fellow artists. Uta entertains himself through the search for inspiration and drawing gory things based on said ideas.
Uta is very sadistic and savage, as seen when he finds peoples demise as "Fun". However, he doesnt like causing pain on others or killing others. He seems to like seeing chaos and destruction, even if its not caused by him. However, his personal motives are still unclear other than that he adheres to hedonism.
Despite the hedonistic and sadistic side of his, Uta has on numerous occassions shown genuine concern for others. Due to being a popular (Yet scary) guy at his highschool, his reputation leads others to respect and consult him for advices. He also tends to introduce his fellow acquaintances to each other for their own benefits.

True.. A smile will get you pretty far.. But a smile and a gun will get you further

{Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:}
*Really into the gory stuff (however, wont kill people)
*Really protective over his siblings and crush
*Is used to pain (So it usually doesnt phase him, neither does the sight of blood unless its from one of his friends)
*Can turn anything into a weapon
*Since he loves gore so much, some people MIGHT accuse him of being one to turn on everyone and kill them (Though he wont, he loves gore, but he isnt someone to handle killing someone else)
{Flaws:}
*His love of gore
*His calmness over most things others wouldnt be calm about (Death of another student, blood on the ground, ghosts, etc.)
*Although he hates killing, he'd kill anyone who touches Ryuk
*His possessiveness over Ryuk
{Virtues:}
*His drawing abilities
*His ability to turn anything into a weapon
*Fighting abilities
*Sneaking abilities

{Likes:}
*Music
*Drawing
*The colors red and black
*Ryuk
*Darkness
{Dislikes}
*Sweets
*Seeing his friends die
*Girls who care about no one but themselves
*Anyone touching Ryuk

{Favorite Things:}
*Blood and gore
*Drawing
*Piercings and tattoos
*Ryuk
History: Up until the age of 6, Uta grew up with his mother, father, little sister Touka and little brother Ryoshi. But, by time he was 6, his parents got a divorced and split up, his father taking the money, him and his little brother, leaving his mom with his little sister and their one story shity house. Although they split up, his sister still went to there private school, so it wasnt like that was the last time they saw each other. Being rich was fun at first but got lonely after awhile. However, Uta didnt seem to mind. He burried himself deeper into his art, creating more gory things over the years. By time he was ten he got his lip pierced and got a sun looking tattoo on the left side of his chest from one of his street friends, despite his father being against it, adding more piercings and tattoos as the years went on and later on styling his hair to look emo and rarely ever going anywhere without his red and black contacts in to hide his real eye color. When he was 16, he started working as a bar tender and thats when he actually got the courage to speak to Ryuk (He knew him since 12 but never actually had alot of courage to speak to him). He was walking home from work when he bumped into Ryuk. He was quiet during the whole time but apologized and went his way, just to find out the next day that Ryuk was transfered into his class. Uta by then was really distant from everyone, but for some reason whenever Ryuk tried to hang out with him, he didnt mind and aloud him to do so. Everyone envied Uta because he was rich and good looking, yet had a scary vibe about him to keep away trouble. But truth was, it wasnt what it was made out to be. Being the oldest son of his father, alot of pressure was put on his shoulders. He was forced to be betrothed to a girl, despite refusing her proposal every time she asked him, but his father wont take no for an answer. His father wont accept that Uta might be in love with Ryuk and any time Uta tries to tell him that, his father pushes him further to try making him accept the girls proposal, though he keeps refusing. A few weeks ago on a rainy night is when Uta, Touka, Ryoshi and Ryuk came here. They wanted to do the sachiko charm, not only in hopes of their family getting back together, but also hoping they'd always be friends with Ryuk and that Uta might some day come out and claim his love for Ryuk, whenever he chooses to express such emotions that is. When they fell, he awoke with Ryuk, his sister and brother no where in sight. Of course, he was worried about them, but he was glad he was with Ryuk and knew Ryuk was safe. Now for the past few weeks, him and Ryuk have been trying to find his siblings and a way of escaping this school.

Family:
*Little sister, Touka
*Little brother, Ryoshi
*Mother, Kiyoki
*Father, Settan
[Stability:] 5/10
[Interesting Facts:]
*Lives with his father and little brother
*Parents are divorced (They got divorced when he was 6)
*Father is rich
*Got his first tattoo and piercing when he was 10 (Added on more each year)
*Has been friends with Ryuk ever since he was 12
[Friends:]
*Ryuk
[Enemies:] Open
[Occupation:] Bar tender (Despite being under age, he only serves it, he doesnt drink it)
Possesions:
*Umbrella (Always carries it just in case its raining when him and his siblings go home)
*Pocket Knife
*Fake Eyeballs (Due to loving halloween stuff, he carries these around for pranks)
*Extra pair of clothes (Like his sister, he has work after school so he carries his work clothes with him to change into after school)
*Markers and his sketch pad (Is really into art, though his art is sort of.. Gory..)
*Water bottle

Other

The only thing we're aloud to do is to believe that we wont regret the choice we made

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments http://data.whicdn.com/images/1024094...

In times like these, darkness is our only ally

Name: Ryoshi Koshini
{Nickname} Ryo

{Place of Birth:} Japan
{Date of Birth:} June 24th
{Zodiac Sign:} Cancer

http://orig11.deviantart.net/8ab4/f/2...

Just because i hate you, doesnt mean i dont love you.

{Sexuality:} Bi
{Crush:} Open
{Relationships:} Single
-Came here with..-
*Older brother, Uta
*Older sister, Touka
*Friend, Ryuk

Appearance: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/S7iqkoPCg9U/max...
{Hair:} Black
{Eyes:} Green
{Height:} 5'3
{Weight:} 112 lbs
{Scarring or Markings:} N/A
{Clothing Style:}
-School Attire-
http://image.dhgate.com/albu_29088768...

-Normal Attire-
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uzqF4sxcW3c... (The boy)

Personality: Much like his two older siblings, Ryoshi has a little trouble expressing all his emotions correctly, except anger that is. Ryoshi can be a bit moody and crabby, making him hard to get along with. He tends to call people names like "Hipster" or "losers" or, well, anything else insulting that expresses the emotion that person shows most of the time. He isnt doing it to be mean, however, but because he isnt used to being around alot of people so he isnt sure how to exactly interact with them. However, despite him being really bitchy at times, he's very loyal. He's probably the only guy you'll find who wouldnt put himself before others and is always quick on his feet and doesnt leave anyone behind, making him a natural leader. He's also very dependable and caring. This is shown whenever he pulls out a first aid kit to care for others. Unlike his older brother, he cant handle people dying and even if they're in great pain, he'll do anything he can to try to keep them living as long as possible (Only time you'll probably ever see him cry is when someones dying and he knows he cant save them). He's also adaptable and responsible. He is seen as someone who can handle any change, which is good due to having to be changed to all different kinds of schools due to getting into alot of fights. Despite that, when a close friend gets in trouble and he is their watching the whole thing though wasn't involved, he'll gladly take responsibility just to keep them out of harms way. Though, he usually is one to piss off the bullies, since he can never keep his mouth shut. However, he does have alot of bad traits too, other then being moody and crabby. He's very clingy, which can be a good and a bad thing. It can be a good thing because if he likes you, he wont wander off on his own. But, it can also get annoying at times with him never wanting that someone to leave his sights, not even to go to the bathroom (He'll sit outside the bathroom, or bathroom stall, until they come out). He may not show it on the outside around others, but another one of his flaws is he's one to self pity himself. He doesnt mean to, but when left alone, he always thinks the worst of himself and his lifestyle. Even though his fathers rich and he can have anything he asks for, he's quite lonely in that big house, which is one of the things that he pities about himself because due to that, he doesnt have alot of experiences with other people. He can also be oversensitive. He isnt someone you can joke with and call mean names without him taking it seriously, despite the fact he calls other people cruel names. Despite all of these, he's caring deep inside, even if he wont admit it and he would risk his life to save his friends.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f5ab0909d8...

Once someone has accepted darkness, it is impossible for them to return to the light.

{Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:}
*Has a bit of an attitude
*Has trouble expressing his emotions (Which leads to him acting mean. Though when he calls people names or treat them badly, its his way of showing he cares about them)
*Really protective of his friends
*Can think quickly on his feet (Much like a natural leader can)
{Flaws:}
*His anger issues
*Tends to stray away from others (He is smart and think people should stick together, but when it comes to him, he'd rather travel alone so others wont get hurt because of him. However, if theirs only one person with him, he'll stay with them for their safety)
*His stubborness
*His curiosity
{Virtues:}
*Quick to act/quick on his feet
*Natural leader
*Protective of his friends
*Very intelligent
*Very Alert (Keeps an eye on his surroundings)

http://img10.deviantart.net/83a4/i/20...

I've always been alone, being lonely shouldnt bother me.

{Likes:}
*Sweets
*Helping others
*Darkness
*The color blue
*Coming up with strategies
{Dislikes}
*Thunder Storms (Terrified of them)
*Rain (He gets sick easily)
*Blood (Again, gets sick easily)
*Guns
*Girls (He has no luck with most of them)
*Being alone

{Favorite Things:}
*Sweets
*Painting
*Helping others (Secretly)
*The color blue
History: Up until the age of 4, Ryoshi grew up with his mom, father, older brother Uta and older sister Touka. Being the youngest was hard, even when his parents were together, he was often left behind or forgotten, due to that and also being quiet and never asking for much. By time he was 4, his parents got divorced. His mom and sister got their old house while his father took him and his older brother, along with all the money, and moved into a rather large house on the other side of town. However, his sister still was able to go to his private school, so before school and after school, before his siblings had to go to work, he'd get to hang out with them. Ryoshi knew Ryuk about the same amount of time that his brother and sister did, only due to Ryoshi not wanting to get close to many people, he never really did get too close to Ryuk. He was somewhat polite to him just because he knew his brother liked him, but thats it. Being in a rich household wasnt as fun as others thought it was. His older brother was always busy, since his father seemed to focus on him mainly, so Ryoshi was actually very alone and often forgotten, which is his worst fears, but he never begged for attention or did anything to force people to give him attention, he just distanced from people and stuck to staying in his room writing stories and poems or wandering out in the forest near their house, never coming home until late at night. No one knew what he was doing, but he had a spot out in the forest that no one knew about where he felt safe enough to write his stories and poems without being bothered by anyone so he often went their directly after school. A few weeks ago, him, Touka, Uta and Ryuk all came here to tell ghost stories and also to do the Sachiko charm, hoping their family would get back together. And that they'd be friends with Ryuk forever, since he knew it would make his brother happy. When they all fell, he awoke with his sister, his brother and Ryuk being no where in sight. However, when he fell, he hit his head harshly on the ground, causing him to have a horrible headache so he was forced to stay alone in the dirty room they awoke in while his sister went out to look for everyone else. However, since its been a few weeks and she has yet to come back, he's thinking about going to look for her, despite her ordering him to wait their.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

A half moon.. A bright half and a dark half.. Just like me.

Family:
*Older brother, Uta
*Older sister Touka
*Mother, Kiyoki
*Father, Settan
[Stability:] 7/10
[Interesting Facts:]
*Has an older brother and older sister who are in this school with him
*Is known to like mainly guys, not girls
*Has two dogs
*Lives with his father and older brother
*Mom and dad are separated
*Has a fear of being alone and forgotten
[Friends:]
*Ryuk
[Enemies:] Open
Possesions:
*First Aid Kit (He may not show it, but he cares about his friends well being so he always keeps this hidden in his bag for emergencies)
*Scissors
*Flash Light (Again, for emergencies) along with an extra pair of batteries
*Candy (Really into sweets)
*Sling shot he made himself (Seen in some of his pics, its a wrist brace that has a rubber band attatched to it and also keeps some small pebbles in his pockets to use for it)

Other

http://i.imgur.com/AjlFdOs.gif

Shut the fuck up and stay with me.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments
Ryo is approved!!

With, Uta, the only things I have a problem with are the tattoo's and him working at the bar. I don't think it's legal for a ten year old to get a tattoo. I think you have to be fifteen or sixteen with parental consent. Unless he was like fourteen, and some backstreet guy who was a friend of his did it illegally. But, all you have to do for that if change the age.
The same thing with the bartender. I don't think they'd let a twelve year old be a bartender anywhere. If you still want to keep that he met Ryuk walking home from work at the bar, maybe you can have that his dad owned the chain of bars or that bar (since he was rich) and he helped out around there since he was younger, and when he got a year or two older, he worked in the kitchen (if they have one), and then at 17 (or maybe even 16 if you push it) he started working as (possibly) a bartender. But, other than that, great character! He'll be approved once you fix those two things ^-^

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments Alright thanks, ill fix it :)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments There, i think i fixed it, let me know if theres something else i must fix about him :)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments Thanks!!