Corpse Party [An Advanced Roleplay] discussion

Start Here→ > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments All Questions and/or Suggestions will be placed here

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Just wondering how many Face Claims are we allowed to have for each gender? Or combined?

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 22 comments A thread for collaborations ^-^

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments @Els: I'll say six for now, three boys, three girls, and I'll up it if enough characters are made c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) @Ali: Okie Doki. :D

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 22 comments What's the age range for the group?

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 22 comments Also, maybe have a character workshop?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you have little girls, since you know in Corpse Party there was Yuka, and she was 14

message 10: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Age range is mostly around high school :) So from about 13-18. However, like there were in the show/game/manga, there can be special cases (like teachers or, yeah, little sisters or brothers, etc.). The majority should just be in the high school age range ;)

Character workshop! On it!

message 11: by yael (new)

yael a fangirling topic before i completely tear up the fc thread

gonna delete my spam too don't worry xD

message 12: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Fangirling topic :O Ooh, that would be a good idea.

lol, don't worry about it >w<
I think I'm going to see if I can overtake the face claim thread and stuff, just so it can maybe be updated more often ;)
I kind of like doing that stuff anyways.

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 21 comments An Ask to RP topic? :)

message 15: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) You know what this group needs to get things moving? Crazy ghost OCs! They were my favorite part of the series, but we don't have any in the roleplay yet.

Can we have a character creating topic specifically for ghosts? :)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments Hm. I'll think about it ^-^

Before the group died, I was planning on, once there were enough characters, having some of the characters that died become ghosts. Or, before that, if we needed someone to be a ghost, we would have a mod (or anyone really) rp them as they needed them.

But I'll think about it. Maybe it'll happen if we get the group up again. but for now, if you want to make one, and save it in the character workshop, I'll probably let you roleplay if you want to, before I make an actual topic for it

message 17: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Cool. I'll probably change two of my OCs around then, since nobody's interacted with them yet. ^w^

message 19: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) ... So about that ghost topic...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 196 comments Yea. Ghost would be nice to bring in.

message 21: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Should I just keep my ghost OCs in the workshop topic, but add them to the roleplay anyways? Or is a topic going to be made for that?

message 22: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Feb 13, 2015 05:36PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments You can keep it in the workshop. I'm going to wait until the group gets a little more active, then I'll make a topic for it ^-^. But it's perfectly fine if you start roleplaying

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 196 comments I am going to make Pyramid Head O.O

message 24: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) αℓι ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ wrote: "You can keep it in the workshop. I'm going to wait until the group gets a little more active, then I'll make a topic for it ^-^. But it's perfectly fine if you start roleplaying"

Awesome, thanks! :D

I'll have them enter the roleplay tomorrow then; I unfortunately don't have time to do it right now. :/

message 25: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Cryaotic~ "Okay. Today we learn, don't touch grandfather clocks.." wrote: "I am going to make Pyramid Head O.O"

That'll be awesome. XD

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments Do characters need to be approved before being roleplayed with?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments Sorry for not responding sooner. I'm sure you have the answer by now. failing on my moderator duties lol

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments Lol yes i do :) tis ok, i understand :3