The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Games > Funny answer game

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Ok example time!

Example:
Person 1~ How will the world end?
Person 2~ By evil marshmallows!
What did the marshmallows do?
Person 3 (or 1)~ They stole all of the chocolate!
Why did they steal the chocolate?

And so on!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Why does the sun set?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because ghost pirates are fishing for it.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments (Make sure to add another question)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Why did they fish for the sun?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Because it was gold!

Why did they think the sun was gold?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because it was.....made of butterflies! ((What is wrong with me!?!))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments Why is the sky blue?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((Morgan remember to add a question to the same post as you answer.))

Because its made of blue cotton candy!

How is the sky made of cotton candy?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because I like it that way!
Why am I so weird?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Because weird is the new cool!

Why is weird cool?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because you do crazy stuff and crazy is AWESOME!
Why is crazy AWESOME?

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments Because normal and non crazy is overrated! (( okay that wasn't very funny but it's true!))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments ((Remember to add a question!))

Why are you friends with me?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Because you are an evil Marshmallow.

Why am I an evil marshmallow though?
(view spoiler)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because that's AWSOME!

Why do birdies fly?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Because they aren't chicken.

Why does spinach stink when cooked?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because it's really dead mice in disguised as plants!

Why are the mice disguised?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

They aren't they adorable balls of fizz that invade your home.

Why are rats so ugly?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because they don't have wrinkle repair!

Why don't they have wrinkle repair?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Because they want to look ugly.

Why do they want to look ugly?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because they really stupid.

Why don't cats catch them?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Because that cats are all fat and lazy.

Why are the cats fat and lazy?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because they eat EVERYTHING!

What does EVERYTHING say about this?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments EVERYTHING doesn't like bein eaten...

Why doesn't EVERYTHING like being eaten?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because its being eaten....
Why can't I have a party?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Because the monkeys at the zoo would come and eat the guests.... (Ill see a doctor don't worry... Lol)

Why would the monkeys do that?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because the hospital/mental Islam let me out and I created an army of Zombie Monkeys!

Why would they let me out?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Because they didnt know they let you out!

How didnt they know you got out?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because I crawled through the ventilation system, duh!

How did I create the Zombie Monkeys?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments With a super formula!

How did you make the super formula?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments I hired you and you became a scientist!

Will we end up ruling the world?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Of course we will!

How will we rule the world?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments We will threaten to have the Zombie Monkeys eat whoever disobeys us!!

How many people die?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

42-the same number as to be rumored is the number that is the answer to life!

Why did 42 people die?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Because I only had 42 Zombie Monkeys.....

Why didn't we get more monkeys?