The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Games > Never ending story

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Ok so I'll start us off and then just say random paragraphs or sentences to keep the story going.

A woman walked into a doctors office and went up to the man that was at a desk checking people in.
"Excuse me I have a problem with my-

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Leg. A dog bite me and it hurts." The man-

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Looked up to the woman from his paperwork with a confused face
"Is that all?" He said in a-

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cheery voice. The woman looked very-

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments Old, wrinkly, and weak she had-

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Toads in her purse! She ran-

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments Faster than the speed of light and stopped at-

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Up to the mad and crawled through the window at the desk
"Get me help!" She said-

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments A meatless burger... And she sat next to-

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments And threw her shoes at him as he-

message 12: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 01, 2014 09:20AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments Threw his shoe back and left- ((Time))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Screamed, "it's a witch it's a witch." He then ran away and continued with his rant-

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments At midnight and-

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Screaming))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments Kissed a beautiful princess and got married at-

message 17: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Aug 01, 2014 09:21AM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Turned into an angry werewolf-

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 123 comments ((I got no idea where this story is going! So confused..))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Then she ate her husband! ((O.o I scare myself...))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments The wolf ran around the hospital and screamed
"-

((@Tana that's the point (: ))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Roar! Diiieee!" ((Okay, I'm gonna go get my meds...))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

The nurse gazed at him, her eyes widening.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The um...(i have no idea what to call the creature women thing)...crawled across the floor and ate the nurse, burping after it's meal and saying-

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "He he. You DIEZ!" And went up to the pregnant-

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Woman standing on the side of the road. "Can YOU fix my leg?" She asked. The pregnant woman just stared blankly ahead, but all of a sudden she turned into a ravage wolf and screamed -