The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Games > Guess the element

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments This is how this game goes:
Ok so what you do is the first person explains how the element is used and what it does, anyone can answer and anyone can explain as long as the first element was guessed right or skipped.

{Example:
Person 1~ It is warm and can destroy things.
Person 2~ Air?
Person 1~ No.
Person 3~ Fire!
Person 1~ Yes.}

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments It is cold and flows.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Water

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool ^.^

It comes at night and castes fear into children.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Then dark?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep ^.^

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Yea :p I deleted mine when I saw yours

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Wait what are you answering? I'm confused again! Ugh!

message 12: by Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (last edited Aug 06, 2014 12:38PM) (new)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Oh, mine is not air.

It is not able to be seen and helps people.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments I was answering your question :p

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Okay. But mine is not anything that has already been said.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments No......how does people not guess this? Clue words,

It CANNOT BE SEEN and it HELPS people.
Think....

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments I give up. Good luck to everyone else! XD
((The only Elements I know is Earth, Air, Water and Fire.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oxygen?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Um....if it isn't oxygen then it must be CARBON DIOXIDE *slaps forehead*

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

^yeah, i probably got that wrong...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The ozone layer

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments No and No. How can you guys not think of it!? Would you like me to just tell you?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yes

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

wait, one last guess! THE ATMOSPHERE

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

No I'm childish and hate losing.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Well it isn't the atmosphere. Wow, you guys should really review some stuff on this site....

message 33: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (last edited Aug 17, 2014 09:29PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments Heat? (I doubt that's an element, but it's worth a try.)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Nope! Wow, you guys REALLY don't know! XD

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments It's one of the hardest question I've ever tried to answer. o-O

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments I would tell, but Kaley would kill me. Even though men's the President.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Why would Kaley kill you?

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Medafore! She doesn't want me to. Just guess!

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments That's just mean... -_-

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments What? Please guess! I want people to figure it out!

message 43: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (last edited Aug 17, 2014 09:35PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments I swear by StarClan, I believe it's either Air or Atoms. Even though Atoms might not be an element...but then again, everything made of Atoms...even humans are made of Atoms...and/or moving energy. Creepy.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I'm naming off different elements:

•Air- incorrect
•Light - incorrect
•Heat- incorrect
•Water- probably wrong unless it's the water with us
•Fire- probably not unless it's starts from a special gas but that doesn't help people so...
•Wind- nope
•Oxygen- nope
•Earth- we can see that
•I want to the earth' score, but would that really technically be considered an element?
•Dark- nope
•I know this is weird but I'm also guessing blood don't judge I said I was childish.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait GRAVITY!!!

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments No no no and no. Another clue?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh yes please.

So let's see it cannot be seen and it helps us.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments It is part of the One of the dorms at the academy.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

And if healing is incorrect then telepathy?

« previous 1