Heat (Semi-Advance RP) discussion

Hᴏᴜsᴇ 2 > Living Room

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle was tired out. Two dogs in a row today, and one puppy had been sold... her favourite. Ah, well such was life. She wandered when her next video should be up, hopefully the viewers would understand...
She collapsed on the couch and gave a small sigh of relief at being alone. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun and pulled out the book titled 'The Snow Queen' even if Noelle was foul mouthed and anti-social, she was still a child at heart.

message 3: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie walks in her pajamas which include her soft sweat pants and her tank top , she sits on the couch and turns on twilight.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle looked up and frowned. "Turn it down!" She said in an angry tone. Geez, just when she thought she would finally have some peace and quiet the mother... She continued the thought in her head.

message 5: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie looks up from the TV and looks at Noelle ," im sorry I thought I was alone "she says in her im so frustrated mood

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, so you didn't see me come in and sit down, you didn't even sense someone, who was literally two feet away from you?" She asked sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "I'm surrounded by idiots," she muttered to herself.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hearing some commotion in the living room Avery decided to check it out. Salad in hand he walked in, pausing underneath the staircase with slight amusement. It was only his first day here, and they were already going at it over something so silly. Rolling his eyes he went back into the kitchen to get some dressing for his salad.

message 8: by It’s.Annie (last edited Jul 28, 2014 11:39AM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says" okay im sorry lets start over, im sophie and you are" she askes in her sorry voice, she walks over and sits down on the chair.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't!" Noelle snapped angrily. She sat up, and quite rudely walked away. "Your were in my personal space," she hissed and sat down under the staircase.

message 10: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie sighs and says under her breathe" so much luck for friends im only new here", she goes and grabs a soda and turns to her laptop.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't expect any sympathy from me," Noelle muttered as she kept on reading. She kept reading page from page, her eyes scanning the book thoroughly.

message 12: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie starts studying and texting her bff from home, and looks up, she drinks some more soda.

message 13: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says" um excuse me can we just like start over im sorry I was in your space and for messing with you

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." Noelle said not even bothering glancing up at the girl. She messed with a strand of her hair she chewed on it aimlessly.

message 15: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says "okay", as she slides her nerdy glasses on and gets up and starts talking to her mom on the phone" yeah mom , im doing good yeah I made friends i think I did, okay yeah okay can you send down my puppy I left get Brian to bring him here, alright bye" Sophie sits on the floor and goes back to looking at puppies on the computer.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"What kind of puppy are you geetin'?" Noelle asked lazily glancing up Sophie with both eyebrows raised.

message 17: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) "im getting a golden retriever" sophie says, "do you know any place that sells them, because i could really use one, "she says looking up.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"The place where I work, it has some up for adoption.." Noelle shrugged. She went back to her book yawning slightly. She couldn't get any sleep because of her roommate's snoring.

message 19: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie smiles "um yeah I would love to adopt some time, what kind of animals do you guys have, because I love animals at home I have 5 puppies and 2 kittens and they all love each other "she said.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right," she smirked at Sophies last comment. She shrugged. "Dogs, cats, horses," she said and shrugged again. She would do anything to be back in her car looking for animals with Daddy, the dog that helped her a lot.

message 21: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie said" ohh horses I've never had one are they fun and scary to ride have you ridden one yet?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Depends if they're tamed or not," she said in a snappy way. "I have ridden a horse before, and it's better than driving a car."

message 23: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says ohh I might just go there tomorrow, so what is there to do in this town im new here so I haven't been anywhere

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've been here a day," Noelle said blankly looking at her with a frown. "Now, I have to go," she said icily and stood up walking to the stairs.

message 25: by It’s.Annie (last edited Jul 28, 2014 01:13PM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says yeah okay bye she says still admiring the puppies on her screen of her laptop, and pulls her glasses off

message 26: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Nonononono wait-" Kerry squeaked and complained, but it was already way too late. The two guys with her tossed her onto the couch, where she momentarily vanished beneath piles of pillows. "You're mean." She pouted at them with a slight grin.