Heat (Semi-Advance RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The local library is a very small book shop. You can barely notice it amongst all the rest of the shops next to it. It has a style from the Victorian era.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle sat in a soft armchair book in hand. She was listening to some movie soundtrack, but without vocals. For once, she wasn't frowning, saying mean things. A soft smile was playing over her thin lips as she read the 'Snow Queen' from Hans Christian Anderson.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla was near Noelle checking out a book. How come this library had nothing on theoretical physics!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle didn't notice Mayla she kept reading, losing herself into the world of fantasy world of the Ice Queen. She sighed and stretched.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla sat down next to the girl. She frowned and reached in her bag for her phone.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle glanced over at the woman and shifted away. She kept reading, now she was slightly annoyed that she was being disturbed by someone. When Myla had sat down, she had gotten into Noelle's personal space, and her personal space was four feet.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla got her phone the the live streaming lecture from her dad at Harvard. She nearly forgot to put in headphones.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle snapped the book shut in annoyance. The volume was so damn loud! This was a friggin library. She, rudely, walked away muttering something unpleasant under her breath as she sat in an abandoned corner.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla snapped her head back. She pulled out her ear plugs and put them on. She walked over to the other girl. "Hey," she said. "I'm really sorry about that."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't." Noelle said, cutting her off mid sentence. She gave the girl a cold stare. "Please, don't be all in my personal space," she said bluntly.

((Sorry for the rudeness, she isn't a 'people person'))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla held up her hands and took a few steps back. "Hey, all I wanted to say was sorry. I needed to catch up on some research."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't need to yell, I'm not deaf." She frowned looking back down at her book not wanting anything else to do with this girl.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla swept away some of her hair. "Let's try this again. I'm Mayla who are you?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"None of your business," she said having a slight panic attack inwardly. She couldn't get close to anyone, ever. Not after what happened to Blake...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla raised her eyebrow, "Okay, Umm, I see you are reading the snow queen, I really enjoyed it."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle glanced up at Mayla and snorted, disbelieving. She returned her gaze back to the book. After a moment she spoke. "Don't look at me, it's creepy and uncomfortable." She said without batting an eye.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla nodded, "Wow, I know I'm not a Sociology major, but wow."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle shrugged. "I'm like that to everyone, don't take it personally." She replied coolly. She would do anything to get people away from her, anything

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla smiled, "That's fine. I think I've seen you before though... Are you in the Reality TV show?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle shut the book with a sharp 'snap' that echoed through the somewhat empty room. "Will you leave me alone, I came to this spot for a reason," she said coldly and stood up, walking past Mayla and outside.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla bit her lip. "Okay." She sat down in her original spot and started listening to the lecture.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle, now outside and walking back to her job, breathed a sigh of relief and leaned her head back letting the small droplets of rain hit her face. Smiling softly to herself she continued listening to her music as she walked to the sanctuary.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"And that is why rockets are able to propel themselves back to earth." Mayla's dad ended. Mayla smiled to herself. She missed her dad.

message 24: by It’s.Annie (last edited Jul 28, 2014 12:04PM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie sits down at the library table and pulls out her books and her laptop, from her bookbag

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla walked in. "What book are you reading?" She asked quietly.

message 26: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) oh its a book on horses I love animals but I never had a horse and I never ridden one because im scared to Sophie says nerdly

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla nodded, "That sounds fun." She picked up a book about the Big Bang.

message 28: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Yeah it is sophie says, um she smiles and looks away, im such a nerd she says

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla shook her head, "Hey, my dad made sure I got top marks in everything. I studied constantly, and got my PHD at age 16."

message 30: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) wow, sophie said as she slid her nerd glasses off and said i wish my dad would do that but I don't now who he is.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla frowned, "That's okay, I don't know my mom. And you don't want that to happen. I get hit on by half my students. It's awful." She admitted in a hushed tone.

message 32: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie looks at her at least your pretty she says as she fixes her hair and smiles

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla laughed, "Are you kidding me? I had a meeting with the staff today. And besides you are pretty to."

message 34: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie smiles "so have you met any one special or do you have a special someone at home"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla hung her head, "I've been to busy with school to even think about it."

message 36: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie laughs, I haven't even meet any yet

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla smiled, "Now, do you need any help with your school work?"

message 38: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says " yes please I don't get it at all" as she pulls out her class books

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla nodded, "Okay so what do you understand?"

message 40: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie looks at her and says" in astrophysics I understand that people started it I think and that its about the universe but I don't get the planetary system

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla nodded, "Okay," ((can we time skip?))

message 42: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie smiles(yea I was gonna ask you same thing0

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

message 44: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie looks at her phone and sees her mom called and answers" hello mom yes I've been staying with the bodyguards you gave me, yes okay, yeah I luv you to bye. ughh she so protective

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean about bodyguards?" She asked.

message 46: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says oh my moms rich so before I left she gave a 4 bodyguards to watch me when I go places alone

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla nodded, "Cool, but that seems a little unnecassary."

message 48: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says" cool, the women is crazy they are like around me to much so I sneak away when I can, like when I went shopping I snuck away to the café but they found me ughhh"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayla nodded, "I really can't help you there." She said.

message 50: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says oh I got that I don't need help with that, she smiles

« previous 1