Heat (Semi-Advance RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the sports center. It has a dome shaped roof and has a racing track in it, a tennis pitch, and leading outside it has a swimming pool

message 2: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "You always want to go swimming." Chase complained cheerfully as he faced Chance. Chance shrugged cheerfully. "Ok. You swim, I'll go get myself another tennis partner." Chance nodded, and the two separated. Chase made a beeline for tennis, while Chance made for re pool.

message 3: by Yasmani (new)

Yasmani | 269 comments Mod
Noah got out of his car ready to spend the entire day at the sports center playing tennis, running and getting in the pool. He got his racket from his trunk and walked over to the tennis court to see if there was anyone willing to play a little one on one.

message 4: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase stood on one side of the tennis net, bouncing a tennis ball on the top of his racket. There was nothing he could do without a partner, and since Chance had bailed, he didn't have one.

message 5: by Yasmani (new)

There was about 5 courts in the entire sports center and they were all occupies but luckily the last one was only occupied by one person who was just bouncing the ball up and down "Having fun there?" Noah called out. He walked over to the guy.

message 6: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Glancing up, Chase grinned. "Kinda. It'd be much more fun with another person though." he offered, catching the ball and bouncing it over to Noah.

message 7: by Yasmani (new)

Noah caught the ball with his hand and looked over at the very impressed guy "Down for a little one on one" he asked and smiled a charming smile. "I'm Noah by the way"

message 8: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Chase." he smiled, running a hand through his blonde hair as he looked over Noah. "And I'm always up for one on one." he grinned, backing up to the proper starting place.

message 9: by Yasmani (new)

"Nice to meet you cutie" he said forgetting that the guy might not even be gay. This was awkward, so Noah decided just to ignore the fact he even said it. He served the ball and let the game begin.

message 10: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Oh yes. The guy was gay, or atleast bi. The possibility was there. "You too." he smiled, winking at the other boy as he swung his racket lightly, returning the ball but not intending to score.

message 11: by Yasmani (new)

Noah missed the ball completely distracted by the boys wink. He was use to guys hitting on him since he was a model but this one caught him off guard for some reason. "Sorry" he said and grabbed the ball and threw it over to Chase "You serve".

message 12: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((This is so annoying. It won't give me notifications from this thread D:))

"Oh don't worry." Chase reassured him, catching the ball easily in his hand. He bounced the ball a couple times before throwing it up into the air and swinging the racket. He hit it fairly lightly, not wanting to totally blast it too much.

message 13: by Yasmani (new)

(I hate when that happens! Aww and I'm really into this idea)

This time Noah didn't completely embarrass himself, he actually his the ball back towards Chase and smiled "No a complete failure now, huh" he winked at him finally getting into his normal self.

message 14: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase moved his racket quickly and kind of scooped the ball over the net, te racket moving up. "You could never be a failure, cute a you are." he half teased, half flirted.

message 15: by Yasmani (new)

(I'm so sorry im back to school shopping)

Noah wanted to stop playing the game and just go over the net and maybe pull Chase closer to him and kiss him, but that was just the hoe in him speaking. He served the ball back to Chase. "Oh gosh thanks" he chuckled "not so bad yourself"

message 16: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase chuckled as he hit the ball back. "Aren't you just a flatterer." he teased, green eyes sparkling as he looked over at Noah. A slow smile spread across his features as he studied the other boy, admiring just how attractive he actually was.

message 17: by Yasmani (new)

The game was getting boring, Noah wanted to do something else so when the ball came to him he hit it really hard making it fly all the way to the other end of the sports center probably "Opps" he smiled over at Chase "Guess we have to find something else to do"

message 18: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I have swim trunks in my car." Chase suggested. "I can run and get them and change." he offered, shooting Noah a grin. A chance to see that already-promising body? Hell yeah!

message 19: by Yasmani (new)

Noah nodded "That sounds more interesting than tennis" he agreed and walked over to Chase and gave him a peck on the lips "See you in a few" he said and ran off to his car to get the his trunks as well.

message 20: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase smiled at the kiss and started toward the car leisurely. Unfortunately, he had forgotten his keys. He headed back to the lockers reluctantly, found his locker and keys, and started back to the car, atleast doubling and probably tripling his time.

Meanwhile, Chance was just jumping off the diving board. After a pretty perfect dive, he moved to the lap pool where he continued to swim laps like he had been.

message 21: by Yasmani (last edited Jul 27, 2014 09:43PM) (new)

Noah walked over to the pool are and luckily there was no one there except Chase. He walked over to him "Hey cutie" he shouted at him since he was in the middle of doing a lap. When Chase stopped he waved at him. Noah was in nice tight red trunks and completely shirtless. He stepped into the pool and walked towards Chase.

message 22: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chance was completely confused. He stopped as the guy called to him and simply stood, blinking rapidly. He crossed his arms over his bare chest, biting his lip. His trunks were the same color as Chase's -blue- but how would Noah know that? He stared at Noah as the other boy moved closer, not saying a word.

message 23: by Yasmani (last edited Jul 27, 2014 09:45PM) (new)

Once he got to where Chase was he wrapped his hands around his shoulders "Missed me?" he asked and leaned in slowly to give him a better kiss from last. There lips met and started to kiss slowly but in beautiful sexual way that was just so lovely. It was by far one of the best kisses Noah had ever had and boy had he kissed guys. Him and Chase just had so much chemistry it was weird in a way and they barely even knew each other

message 24: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chance had no clue who this was or what was going on, but as Noah kissed him, he didn't complain. The shy boy kissed him back instinctively. If an extremely attractive stranger wanted to kiss him, then who was he to complain? He basically melted at Noah's kiss, but after a moment he suddenly remembered himself. He pulled back, gasping both for breath and shock. His cheeks were a flaming red color.

message 25: by Yasmani (new)

Noah breathe deeply trying to recover from that slow but intense kiss. Chases cheeks were red and he chuckled and placed a hand on one of them "why so nervous now?" he asked as their bodies were still close and they were chest to chest. Breathing in and out together, feeling each others warmth although they where more than halfway in water.

message 26: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) After a moment, Chance finally understood. You'd think he'd be more used to it, seeing as how he looked exactly the same as his brother and they frequently got confused with eachother. A flicker of movement caught his gaze and before he could explain, Chase appeared behind Noah. "I see you met Chance." Chase observed with a grin.

message 27: by Yasmani (new)

Noah turned around to see Chase outside of the pool looking down at him and then he turned around to look at Chase in to pool besides him. He looked back and forward between both Chases, well apparently Chase and Chance. "You'r twins! How could god make two of you!" they where both identical and beautiful. "What about all those poor ugly people and then there's 2 perfect men right here". Then it finally registered that he had been with both of them. Boy was this complicated.

message 28: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I like him." Chase announced, seeming to ignore Noah for the moment and looking at Chance, who shrugged silently, though he gave a slight smile. "He didn't flip and go into confused and apologetic stammers like most of them do." he grinned, diving into the pool. Chance rolled his eyes slightly at his brother, who was busy pretending to drown. The shy boy simply reached down and grabbed his ankle, pulling Chase up. Chase pushed his brother underwater, and they had a brief mini war.

message 29: by Yasmani (new)

"Boys!" Noah called out to them as they were having a splash war that was starting to hit him as well. "There's no need to fight over me" he said when he had finally gotten their attention "There's enough of me to go around" he smiled and winked at both of them. This was a good idea hot sex with double the fun it was perfect. It was only going to be purely physical so nothing complicated, no love at all in the equation and it was perfect(Or so he thinks)

message 30: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chance finally stopped splashing Chase, knowing he had won, and turned to Noah as he spoke. He turned pink and looked away, running a hand through his hair in embarrassment, while Chase brightened. "Sounds good to me!" he said cheerfully. "Oh, and don't worry about Chance. He doesn't like to talk to anyone he's not related to." he teased Chance, who stuck his tongue out at his rambunctious brother.

message 31: by Yasmani (new)

"He didn't seem so shy when he was kissing me and impersonating you" Noah crossed his arms around his chest and looked over at Chance and scowled. "Very bad boy" he chuckled and walked over to them since they had moved a bit away with the whole splashing fiasco. The only way to tell them apart was to look in their eyes and see them for who they where. Chase had eyes that said he was just mischievous and Chance had kind eyes.

message 32: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase smirked. "Think hard. Did he ever actually do anything to tell you he was me? For all he knew he was just ambush kissed by a very attractive stranger. He just dis the polite thing and kissed back." He explained, grinning. Chance's blush simply deepened.

message 33: by Yasmani (new)

Noah rolled his eyes and placed his hand on his heart "Awww what a sweetheart" he said sarcastically. "He still wasn't very shy, he was actually pretty good" Jesse smiled meet eyes with Chance and gave him a skile tying to reassure him.

message 34: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chance caught the smile and gave a brief, shy flicker of one in return, then ducked his head down. Chase pounced on him, hooking an arm around his neck and giving him a noogie. Chance wriggled away, slipping under the water and swimming around to surface behind Noah, only half jokingly hiding behind the other boy.

message 35: by Yasmani (new)

He defended Chance from Chase for a while but then quickly grew bored of the little boy war. "So which one of you is going to be mine?" he asked looking at each boy "Or do you need to joust for my affection" he said in a medieval accent he had picked up from modeling around the world.

message 36: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chance turned bright pink and looked down, chewing on his lip. Sure, Noah was attractive. But he was too shy to speak up or fight for him. Chase opened his mouth to declare his victory, but looked at Chance. He certainly wanted Noah too, but Chase valued his brother more than a guy, no matter how hot.

message 37: by Yasmani (new)

Noah's eyes went wide "Damn, I'm that ugly!" he said although he knew that was far from the truth. All the money he had made as a model proved that wrong and he knew it but still he couldn't help but just be a little hurt by this. He nodded and started walking out the pool to leave them be.

message 38: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase easily caught his wrist and spun him around to face him, looking unusually serious. "We have our agreement. Also with Kerry, but that's another conversation. When we fancy the same person, we don't try to steal him/her from eachother. We don't choose...."
"You do." Chance said briefly.

message 39: by Yasmani (new)

"Oh: he said a bit shocked at the reigns being handed over to him. He didn't want to chose between the two boys, they where both cute but he didn't know them enough to chose between them and plus he wasn't even the relationship type "I don't know. I can't possibly chose between two guys I just met who might I add look identical"

message 40: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chance smirked faintly and Chase sighed slightly before he spoke. "We may look identical, but we're much different. Trust me on that one." He chuckled slightly, ruffling Chance's hair.

message 41: by Yasmani (new)

"But that's the thing, I don't know how different or how similar you guys are because I don't really know either of you" Noah sighed realizing that this was going to be very complicated.

message 42: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase shrugged, folding his arms and leaning back against the side of the pool. "Well. Then you'd better get to know us." he chuckled mirthlessly. Chance ran a hand through his hair, biting his lip.

message 43: by Yasmani (last edited Jul 29, 2014 03:44PM) (new)

He nodded understanding it all for the first time "Alright, I will go on a date with each of you get to know you individually. Become friends with both of you and then I will pick" he wasn't sure why he was agreeing to pick between them. He wasn't the relationship type of guy. But he still agreed.

message 44: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase grinned brightly as he heard the plan. "Sounds good to me." he said cheerfully. He glanced at Chance questioningly, raising an eyebrow. "What do you think?" he checked, who shrugged but smiled faintly.

message 45: by Yasmani (new)

Noah got out of the pool and went over to where he had put his phone before coming into the pool and got one of the business cards he kept inside his case. "Here" he put it by the pool where it was dry "Who ever calls me first, gets the first date" he said and walked away to his car.

message 46: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) The twins wandered out after him."We're identical. What if I call twice and trick you into thinking one of me is Chance?" Chase kidded. "How about you come wandering over to house two sometime."

message 47: by Yasmani (new)

"Very true" he said "But I think I can tell you boys apart now. There's just something very different in your eyes and you know what they say, the eyes are the reflection of the soul. And unless you swap souls, I think it will be hard to trick me" Noah smiled feeling very proud at himself for being so smart with the whole situation.

message 48: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase chuckled and crossed his arms. "Alright. Then turn around, and we'll mix ourselves up. And you try and figure out who's who." he challenged with a grin. They certainly were identical, swim trunks and all.

message 49: by Yasmani (new)

Noah smiled faintly and turned around "Go mix each other around" he couldn't hide the bemusement from his voice. This was all a very interesting complicated situation. But he was very amused by it all.

message 50: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chase and Chance did as they were told, stepping around each other a few times. "Ok, turn around." Chase said cheerfully. Both boys stood side by side facing Noah with faint smiles.