The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Town > I love my phone!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments This is a small shop full of phones and phone accessories including the latest models of iPhone!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Walking into the phone store, Ciel gazed around at all the phones lining the walls. "Wow, so many choices..." she murmured, looking back towards Gregory. "Oh, I almost forgot! You owe me dinner tonight," she smirked.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Gregory nodded and chuckled
"Yup, at 7." He smiled at her and glanced around the store.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm, which model is your favorite?" Ciel asked, her eyes scanning all of the phones around them. "And I can't wait for dinner," she added.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Probably iPhone 4 or 5." Gregory murmured
"iPhone 4 shares the same charger with a bunch of the rest of Apple things." He thought
"Yes me too." He replied with a grin as he gazed at Ciel

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I found it!! :P))

Playing with her hair, Ciel skirted around the phone store quickly, then came up to Gregory's side again. "Four or five model?! What era are you in?" She teased, lightly slugging him in the shoulder.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Gregory chuckled, looking at Ciel
"Five I guess." He smiled and looked at a price.
"Err wow." He laughed and shook his head with a grin.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Errrrr," Ciel rolled her tounge, squinching up her face as she did so to make it more funny. "Hahaha, I didnt know I could do that! It tingles to!" She laughed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Gregory looked at Ciel and smiled, laughing gently and brushing his hand along her cheek briefly. He looked around and checked the time after smiling at her for a moment.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mesmerized for a moment, Ciel shook her head to get out of her daze. "Wait, what time is it? We cant forget about that dinner deal!" She grinned.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Six-forty. Should we get going?" Gregory put his phone in his pocket and smiled.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, sure. Oooh and on the way, we can play Truth or Dare because I still dont know a lot about you," Ciel said quizzically, studying Gregory for a moment before turning towards the door.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Ok, you go first. Truth or Dare?" Gregory caught up to her and opened the door for her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm, I think I will pick Truth because Im not a very daring person," Ciel smiled, stepping out of the phone store and into the (into the town square? Our characters are hoarding to it! XD)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((XD haha our three sets of characters. I might have Amanda run into one of my characters while running...))

Gregory smiled
"When did you get your power?" He asked.

((I forgot her power....))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((We can have g and c meet e and a at the fountain but i dont know what you want to do
with a and j. Oooh which character...a boy?! Dun dun dunnn trouble! :P))

"Uhmm I'm not sure exactly. One day when I was little i just changed the weather...it was fun, but a bit frightening to see one moment a bright blue sky and the next have buckets of rain pouring over you! " Ciel laughed, walking beside Gregory to the fountain.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Gregory chuckled
"Cool." He followed her out and walked with her to the fountain.

((Drop whatever stuff he has at his dorm?(Ashton))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, and then they could head back to fountain or something? Otr we could just say he did that and start rping them in the fountain...))

"Yeah, but also really wet..." Ciel shivered, suddenly chilled by the breeze. "Where are we going for dinner?"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Your choice." Gregory handed Ciel his leather jacket and walked toward the fountain.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, but arent you going to get cold? There might be room for two in here," Ciel asked, putting on the jacket even though it draped her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Howabout Dixies Diner?" Ciel suggested.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Nah I'm ok." He smiled and put a arm around her shoulder.

((So sorry I have to get off, I'll be on tomorrow in the morning or afternoon. And later at night. Sorry, goodnight (: ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciel nodded, not resisting Gregorys arm. "Truth or Dare," she asked.

(Yeah i shoild probably get off to. But i might not be on tomorrow night because i have to pack and then we are leaving for the three day drive back at about 4 in the morning...ag it sucks because i wont have wifi! :( goodnight :))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Truth." Gregory walked to the fountain with Ciel with a smile.

((Cont. in fountain?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep))