The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Town > Pet store

Comments Showing 1-50 of 254 (254 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Here is where you can buy a fish, or any supplies needed for any animal. This also includes a training area, groomers and pet sitting.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton held the glass door open for Justice, standing in front of it to hold it in place.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled as she walked in and inhaled the deep scent of animal food and animals. She smiled again and looked around astonished
"Wow." She murmured

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Gagging on the smell, Ashton tried to hide his contorted face and turned around, coming face to face with a lizard cage. "Well, hi there," he grinned at the lizards, bending over to get down to their level. "I used to have a lizard when I was little. He was a mean thing though, and my mother hated him. So, one day, she just up and said that she had sold him and had used the money to buy some 'much needed' school clothes. I guess she was right, but I mean come one! My little sister loved that thing."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice grinned
"I used to have a dog." She murmured
"It was the-" she stopped herself
"It was the family dog, but she died a bit after we got her." She put a hand through her hair.
Can't beleive I almost said orphanage! She scolded

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was her name?" Ashton asked gently, knowing that making Justice remember something in her family that had passed on may upset her.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled a bit
"Rusty, she was a rusty red. We never knew what breed she was." She smiled and thought about Rusty.

((Ill add little Rusty to her history later (: ))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds like a sweet dog," Ashton looked around the building, spotting the corner where the dogs were held. He led Justice over, stopping by a multicolored Australian Shepherd. "Here's the one, glad she's still here!" he smiled, stopping over and petting her on the head.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled at Ashton and grinned at the dog
"She's beautiful." She tried to comunicate with the dog.

((You can RP her(forgot name) because Justice can talk to animals))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooooh, ooooh! Hi! Hi! Wait, I know you....I've seen you before! Not that girl though. But yes, I know you! Hi! Aspen licked Ashton's hand and wagged her tail playfully.
"Looks like she likes me," Ashton commented.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Yea, she said she's seen you before." Justice smiled at the dog
"I can hear you." She said in a friendly tone and giggled. She wanted to pet the dog but didnt know if she would bite

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2014 06:41PM) (new)

What? Oh, hi! Nice to meet you! Aspen turned her head over to the girl and stretched out her neck to touch Justice with her nose. Hi! Wait, is that... Aspen barked, looking towards the door and perking her ears. No, no squirrel. I love squirrels. Do you love squirrels? I love squirrels. I love them, I love bacon. I love squirrels.
"Oh yeah? What's she saying?" Ashton asked, looking back at Justice.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "She loves squirrels and bacon." Justice grinned and pet Aspen's head gently
"I like bacon too." She smiled

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You do? You do? Well, that's cool...I guess...Okay, then are you taking me home girl? Are you? Are you? Aspen wagged her tail, licking Justice's hand.
"She sure likes you...and squirrels and bacon..." Ashton grinned, standing back up.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice grinned and kept petting Aspen
"No, but I can visit you. He's gonna take you home." She elbowed Ashton gently and smirked

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, him? That handsome guy? Wait, do you two have a thing or what? Tell me, tell me! Aspen licked her hand again, wagging her tail even harder as she looked from the boy to the girl.
"Do you think Snow will get along with her?" Ashton asked.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice giggled
"Yea." She smiled at Aspen
"I think Snow will, she loves other animals. Besides snakes." She looked to Ashton

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait, what'd she say?" Ashton queried, peering at Justice, smirking.
Who's Snow? Is she another dog? Is she younger than me? Older? How old is Snow? Am I going to have to live with her? Wait, what about....um...okay, never-mind. Aspen flitted her gaze between Justice and Ashton.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice held her index finger to Ashton, telling him she'd be a minute.
"Snow is my bird, I don't know you age so I don't know." She turned to Ashton
"She asked if we were a thing." Justice smirked

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

A bird? As in one I can catch and chew? Like a toy bird? Oh I just love toy birds! They're my favorite, right? Right? Yeah, they are. Can I chew on her and play fetch with her? Aspen's eyes widened and her tail wagged wildly.
"And you said...Ahem, yes, yes we are," Ashton finished his sentence in a sarcastically low voice.

message 21: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Aug 20, 2014 08:15PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice giggled at Ashton's comment and stroked Aspen
"No, she's a real bird. Though I don't think she would enjoy you chewing on her." Justice smiled sweetly.
"But I'm sure Snow would love to play fetch and tug of war." She smiled again and scratched behind Aspen's ear

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie entered, looking around.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Jay! Hurry up!" Birdy pulled Ryan inside, acting like a little girl again.

"Calm down, little bird," Ryan laughed and followed Birdy.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice looked behind her as people came in and smiled at them. She still pet Aspen and smiled at her. She whistled a tune and looked around.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie smiled, walking around the store. A white bundle caught her attention. It was a...fox? She looked at the little white creature. "Hi there."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "She's beautiful," Birdy smiled.

((Please don't hate me beacuse my posts are short...))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments ((Course not!))

Cassie nodded, holding out a gentle hand.

The she-wolf, (she didn't have a name) looked at them and licked them, letting Cassie pet her.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments (( ^-^ ))

"And adorable," Ryan added to Birdy's sentence.

"Yes, and adorable. Foxes and wolves are the only kind of dogs I like..." Birdy murmured, seeing many other dogs in the store.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie nodded, pointing to the back area where they were. "Wolf pup, right there. I think this is the section for the people with animal powers.." She shrugged. She picked up the fox from the cage, making her squeak. She carried her over to the owner. "She's a sweetie."

((I don't care if you cannot actually do that. You don't find foxes in pet stores either!"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((Can't do what?))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments ((Take them out of the cage and carry them around..))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((Yea the fox would probably scratch her but lol yolo :P))

Justice saw Cassie and her eyes widened.
"I'm gonna make her furious." She murmured to Ashton nervously and quietly.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie waved at Justice. "Hey guys!" She said cheerily. She set the fox on the counter and paid for her. "Thanks!" She was oddly happy. She looked at Justice. "Who's getting a puppy?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton waved, replying. "Me. We were just discussing on how much she might like Snow," he added after a pause.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled and stood up, looking down at Ashton and set her hand on his head with a smirk
"Ashton's getting that beautiful dog." She grinned at Cassie

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie smiled. "This is my new pet....Frost." She replied.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, cute," Ashton stood up, walking over to Cassie and reaching his hand out to the fox. "Hi..."

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Frost shrank back into Cassie's chest. "It's okay frost." Cassie murmered and the wolf butted his hand with her head.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Frost shrank back into Cassie's chest. "It's okay frost." Cassie murmered and the wolf butted his hand with her head.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's very soft," Ashton commented then retracted his arm, putting it down by his side.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled and walked up to Cassie giving her a small hug and tried not to disturb Frost. She smiled at the fox and stepped a bit back.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments 'I'm a she!' Pepper's eyes narrowed.

Cassie laughed. "She."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((Frost?))

Justice giggled and glanced around the pet store.

((Trying to figure out another pet for her))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments ((Oops, yeah!))

Cassie smiled, "What are you looking for?"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "I'm not sure. Maybe a friend for Snow..." Justice trailed off and shook her head
"Or a pet for Jordan." She murmured.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Maybe a cockatoo. Their pretty." She gestured to the birds.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice nodded
"Yea...." She trailed off again, looking over at the cats.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "You wanna cat?" She asked.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice shrugged
"I dunno, maybe ill wait.." She murmured

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie shrugged. "Hey, you seen Sara anywhere. I haven't since last night."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6