The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Town > Fountain

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments A beautiful fountain in the middle of town square.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Pulling Justice along with him, Ashton plopped her down on the edge of the fountain, seating himself next to her.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled at him and sighed, watching as the sun was almost setting
"The skies are so majestic." She murmured. She then looked up at Ashton

((Have awesome idea you'll see it in announcements!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure are, like you," he grinned, pressing a penny into the palm of her hand. "Make a wish," Ashton murmured.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled and held the coin in her palm, closing her eyes and taking a breath
I wish that me and Ashton will be together for a long time and Katrina's heart will mend. Justice opened her eyes and flicked the coin in.
"Thank you." She said, looking at Ashton
"Makes me feel like a little kid again but it's fun." She smiled and giggled
"Your turn." She chirped

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiling, Ashton picked out another penny from his wallet, holding it in between his index finger and thumb while he thought of his wish. Well, it's quite obvious...C'mon, Ashton. You know what to wish for. He huffed and squeezed his eyes tighter. I wish that Justice and I will be able to stay together forever, because she's the perfect girl. As he threw his penny into the water, he looked over to Justice, nodding in agreement about them feeling like little kids again.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled warmly and watched the sunset
"Oh! I think theirs a camp fire tonight between the older kids." She said with enthusiasm. Her eyes sparkled a hazel color and she beamed

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? Well we should go to it. A good chance for us to get to know others, maybe make a few new friends," Ashton smiled, watching the pink clouds dance across the orange sunset.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Sounds like fun." Justice watched the sun set and leaned on Ashton's shoulder she smiled and sighed

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiling down at Justice, Ashton took her free hand again, pressing it against his cheek. "Can't wait," after a moments silence, he spoke up. "What time was it at, again?" he asked.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Right after sun-down." Justice looked up at him and smiled, then looking back to the color stricken sky.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I figured, but had to make sure," Ashton smiled, looking back down at Justice then up towards the sky.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((Gtg to bed! Nighty night! RP in the morning?))

Justice sighed in content and smiled
"How could I end up with such a wonderful guy?" She asked, not noticing she said it out loud.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((well, I may not be on in the morning, but we'll see. I have to go somewhere, but I'll be back later like in the evening or after lunch or something))

"Hmm?" Ashton asked, looking down at her.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice looked up abruptly and her eyes were wide
"What?" She asked back

((Ok that's fine with me :) talk to you then))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"You-you said something...I think. Or I could just be hearing things," Ashton shrugged.

((:P))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "Oh-umm n-nothing..." Justice looked down at her palms then at her wrist, her tattoo made her smile. Family something she never had...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then," Ashton grinned. He looked down, noticing the tattoo on Justice's wrist. "Family...Nice tattoo," he commented.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice sighed and faked a smile
"Thanks." She said plainly and turned her wrist over. She looked at the skies

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"The only token I have is this ring," Ashton held up his left hand. There was a bronze colored, flame patterned ring on his middle finger.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice looked over and smiled
"Where's it from?" She asked and looked up at him

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not sure, actually," Ashton shrugged. "One day I found it stuffed up in the attic, and when I told my parents about the ring they said that it was mine. So I don't know if they got it for me and I just didn't remember, or what."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice imagined the scene
"Hmm, that's odd." She murmured and cuddled up to Ashton

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, sure is," after a moments pause, Ashton continued. "Hey, I should bring my guitar to the bonfire...What 'ya think?"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "You play guitar?" Justice asked with a smirk. She liked to sing and she wasn't to bad either. She thought about the bonfire and smiled

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. It helps me escape from this life. Before I met you, I used to always think about how terrible it was here at the Acadamy so to get rid of that feeling I would play," Ashton said.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smiled
"I like it here." She murmured and sat up
"We should probably be off." She chirped

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, that would be a good idea," Ashton stood up, extending his hand towards Justice to help her up. "Oh, I need to go and get my guitar first if I'm bringing it."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments "We could stop by Uriti real quick." Justice took his and and smiled at him as she gave him a hug

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hugging her back, Ashton pulled away. "Okay, but we better hurry if we want to get there in time," he said, glancing at the all to quickly fading sunset.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Justice smirked and grabbed his hand
"Lets go then!" She smiled and started running off to Uriti house

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((cont. in Uriti))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Jay had decided to got to town and sat on the edge of the fountain, thinking,

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2014 08:23PM) (new)

Reven was walking through town when she stopped at the fountain. She saw another boy there, but didn't say anything. She sat down on one of the benches and thought about everything that was going on.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh oops I'll edit))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Jay glared into the water, watching happy family's and people stroll by.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Reven couldn't help but glance over at the guy. She noticed he was angry at something. "You know glaring doesn't really suit you." She told him softly, hoping that he wouldn't flip out on her.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Whatever." He growled.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Reven frowned and pursed her lips. "What's got you in such a fowl mood?" She asked not even phased by the angry tone in his voice.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Nothing concerning you." He said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gotcha, so do you go to the academy?" Reven asked, not too concerned with whether he wanted to talk or not.

message 43: by Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (last edited Sep 08, 2014 06:23PM) (new)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Yes. I just came from there..." He said.

message 44: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Sep 08, 2014 06:00PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((The whole group is the academy, just different parts of the academy))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok gotcha))

"So what House are you in?" Reven asked figuring that he went to the academy, he seemed old enough to be there for at least two years, maybe.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Meniung." He said icily.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oi don't get your panties in a twist." Reven replied lightheartedly. "I'm in Meinung as well." She added.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments He made a disgusted sound.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Reven narrowed her eyes at him and felt herself beginning to get annoyed. Closing her eyes she calmed herself down before smiling at him again. "It must've been something bad to get you in this fowl of a mood." She said gently.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Besides my life?" He asked. It could have been a joke, but it was said so coldly it was hard to tell.

« previous 1 3 4 5