dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Hello

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Any ideas?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments I don't have any good ones at the moment.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll make a girl.

Name: Fiona Dawson
Apperence: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Random charrie o_o

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments I might have a plot if you want to read it?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Betrayed by my friend isn't as painful as being betrayed by my own family. Girl A's father was murdered during a huge family masquerade reunion. Girl A was framed to be the murderer though she knows the truth but no one believes her. She only had one choice but to run she ran away during school before confronted by the police. She realized the people that betrayed her were her cousin's and her uncle. Girl A keeps on running away for a long time her family coming after her. As information comes to her she realizes her family has been a line of assassins. When she meet's Guy A, Girl B, and Guy B. They decide to either to help her or turn her in like they are supposed too. (It sucks so bad sorry.))

There is Girl A

Guy A

Girl B

and

Guy B

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I made a girl so I could make guy A.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay which girl did you make? A or b?

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Name: Cedes Cole
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Name: Brent Thompson
Appearance: https://default.secure.media.ipcdigit...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

B

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay warning at first Girl A and Guy A will absolutely hate each other same with the rest of the group..

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Trent Oliver
Apperence http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay I will start as soon as I get something done okay?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Cedes ran through the forest that was further away from her parent's mansion. She was so scared of getting caught by what is happening she doesn't want to get hurt. She wiped her tears leaning into a tree crying softly. She couldn't believe everything is going crazy right now. She broke her phone holding the knife she had that her dad gave her as self defense reasons. She didn't see anyone around her she was already on the run if she could get hurt or even caught she was nervous.

Brent saw the girl crying against a tree. Since he was on guard he was't going to stand anyone getting them hurt. It was his friends that could be in danger if she hurt them. He could tell she had a knife he saw people with guns coming closer. "God." he grabbed her and yanked her back getting her behind his car Covering her mouth making her struggle and cry more. "Sh..." he said to her listening. He brought her to the cabin where Trent and Fiona were he grabbed her knife before she could hurt him or anyone.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Trent sat on the floor carving letters into the ground. He wad bored waiting for Brent. He watched Fiona.

Fiona laid down in a sweatshirt. She was reading a book. She slowly fell asleep. She knew Trent was staring at her heats not to stare at?

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Brent brought her inside tucking the knife away. "Trent Fiona I'm back." He said to them. Looking at Cedes who was still crying. "Please you have to believe me. "I didn't kill them." She said softly to him crying. "Whatever." he lead her into the right room after locking the door.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiona woke up abruptly. She yawned and stretched. " Hey you are the girl who " killed " her father right?" Fiona asked putting air quotes on killed.

Trent put the carving knife away. He looked at Fiona and then back at the girl. He looked out into space. He was distant.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Cedes nodded crying a bit. "Yeah I've been running ever sense. Even though I didn't do anything." She said to her still crying she was a wreck. Her clothes were torn she had a few wounds after fighting to escape. She sat Trent and looked away.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiona sat next to Ceder. She rubbed her back she took her sweatshirt off and took her shirt off ( a faded BatMan shirt. ) She had only a pink frailed bra. She put her sweatshirt back on.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Cedes continued to cry shaking bad. She didn't understand what could have happened.

"So what do you think we should do?" He asked Trent curiously.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" Turn her in. " He whispered. He shrugged his shoulders. Trent checked out Fiona's chest.

Fiona sighed as she saw Trent look at her chest.

Fiona sighed

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments "She seems to be telling the truth." He explained thinking about it.

"I didn't do anything to him I saw him dead I ran to get help but the police thought of it as different. I ran for a long time. You have to believe me please." She said to Fiona still crying.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" I believe you. " Fiona whispered to her stroking her hair softly. She sang a song softly.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments "Thank you." Cedes said to Fiona softly wiping her tears.

"Trent someone was following her with guns. I had to make sure she wouldn't get hurt." He whispered forgetting to tell him.