BookTube Lovers discussion

Can anybody help?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (BooksAway) | 8 comments Hi! I love reading books as much as I love life but lately I can't find a book that I seen to find interesting! Does anybody know and books in the genre mystery but in modern day? Not like 1900s or 1800s

Thank you!

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 5 comments We Were Liars by E. Lockhart There are a lot of mixed reviews of this some people love it, some hate it, some are in between, but it is mystery and set in modern day time. I actually just finished it last night, I liked it more than I thought I would but I didn't love it. I will say I could not have predicted that ending and I've heard a lot other people say that too.

message 3: by Books By Anna (new)

Books By Anna (booksbyanna) | 4 comments I too was a bit in the middle for We Were Liars. The story itself was a bit slow for my liking dragged a bit but when it got to the end, that was when it picked up and I thought the twist was really good but maybe a little far fetched. I would recommend it to people just so I can talk about the ending with people haha!

message 4: by Books By Anna (new)

Books By Anna (booksbyanna) | 4 comments Jessica wrote: "Hi! I love reading books as much as I love life but lately I can't find a book that I seen to find interesting! Does anybody know and books in the genre mystery but in modern day? Not like 1900s or..."

I really like The Millenium Series by Stieg Larsson (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo...) or Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn is AMAZING and is without a doubt, one of my favourite books!