Fantasy Roleplays, A Collection discussion

Cyberpunk > About

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Aug 18, 2014 10:11AM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments About this roleplay.

This roleplay will focus on a small group of mercenaries in a futuristic setting known as cyberpunk. Each character will serve a specific role on the team. Ideally, it should be one character per player, however, if one person wants to play more than one character, they can apply. The group of mercenaries will accept jobs from the highest payer; they are conscienceless and don't care what the job entails as long as there is money involved.

The roles are:

- street samurai: heavily augmented bodies with cyberware and bioware; focus on physical combat

- adept: magical abilities that increases physical (and sometimes mental) combat abilities

- face: specializes in negotiations and social manipulation
*reserved by Sarah

- hacker (decker): electronic surveillance, security, and augmented/virtual reality monitoring, combat and response
*reserved by Hipster/Red

- rigger: their brains are augmented to achieve fine control over vehicles and drones
*reserved by Fiend

- magician: can cast spells, view emotions and call spirits from astral space

Have fun and this topic is free for y'all to use for brainstorming and/or whatever else.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) You should reserve a role anyway. :)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments I'll let other people have a go first. However, people have two days to create the character for the spot they've reserved (only one per person), meaning the character posted in the Characters [Awaiting Approval] topic within 48 hours of reserving the spot.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Thanks!

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 2 comments I'd like to reserve rigger, please.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yay!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) 〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs wrote: "I'd like to reserve rigger, please."

This one should be added, Sunshine.