Winter Solstice Winter Solstice discussion

Loved this book!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ella Fraser RP is gifted at weaving a heart-warming story around the lives of everyday characters. My daughter was looking for a good read that didn't fall into the category of what is usually targeted at teens so I recommended this one and she's really enjoying it.

Linda It was so good! All of her's I have read are good. Try "The Shell Seekers".

Emma This is one of my favourite 'return to' books, which I have read so many times. It's a real comfort read, that I never fail to enjoy

Ella Fraser Linda wrote: "It was so good! All of her's I have read are good. Try "The Shell Seekers"."

Yes, I've read it. Excellent as well. Loved the part where she reminisced about her lost love. I think I've read almost everything of hers. Wish she would write another.

Ella Fraser Emma wrote: "This is one of my favourite 'return to' books, which I have read so many times. It's a real comfort read, that I never fail to enjoy"

Me too. My paperback copy is in tatters!

message 6: by Natalia (new)

Natalia Rosamunde Pilcher writes very well. Her style is simple but manages to enchant readers :)

Patricia Emma wrote: "This is one of my favourite 'return to' books, which I have read so many times. It's a real comfort read, that I never fail to enjoy"

I pull out my tattered copy every year about this time and snuggle down for a few days of Scotland and cold winter nights.

Patricia Linda wrote: "It was so good! All of her's I have read are good. Try "The Shell Seekers"."

I've read all her books and they rest in my bookcases - then annually I pull out a few to reread - there is something soothing and secure about reading her thicker novels... Favorite is Winter Solstice and then Coming Home.