Horror Aficionados discussion

Getting to Know You > Looking for lots of friends

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new)

Steven Jenkins (stevenjenkins) | 44 comments A big hello to all you horror fans!

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Jenkins (stevenjenkins) | 44 comments That's awesome. You don't get that kind of welcome on Facebook! That's why I love it here!

message 3: by Kasia (new)

Kasia (kasia_s) | 2779 comments Mod
It's a place where you can actually make meaningful friendships and share your love of books.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I have 3 friends already. Is that enough?

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin | 34 comments Hello all, feel free to friend me.

message 6: by Gavin (new)

Gavin (thewalkingdude) | 88 comments Constant Reader and horror fan here. Add me if you like, everyone.

message 7: by Steven (new)

Steven Jenkins (stevenjenkins) | 44 comments cheers for the comments. Just a quickie about me: Im steve, from Llanelli (s. wales). currently reading hourglass heights, favourite author is Richard Matheson, favourite horror film is the Exocist, favourite zombie film is Return of the Living Dead. And my new book is called Burn The Dead. Its about a guy who burns zombies for a living!

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Big horror fan here. Just added everyone. Hope that's ok

message 9: by Kasia (new)

Kasia (kasia_s) | 2779 comments Mod
Michael wrote: "Big horror fan here. Just added everyone. Hope that's ok "

Welcome and thank you for the add, this group will add tons of books to your reading list. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the horror genre (its my go to when I'm bored) and like making new friends... what a coincidence xp

message 11: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10650 comments Mod
I accept all friend's request!

message 12: by Chico (new)

Chico (ccrodriguez) | 16 comments I will gladly accept friend requests from fellow horror lovers.

message 13: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (alexandriadaniels) | 79 comments I accept friend requests! :)

message 14: by Plaguedoctor (new)

Plaguedoctor I will give you all of the friendships lol

message 15: by Alison (new)

Alison  Danvers (alivers) | 8 comments I don't have any friends. I didn't realize it was a function, actually, and now I feel tragic.

message 16: by Alison (new)

Alison  Danvers (alivers) | 8 comments I have friends now! No longer will I walk this lonely world alone! Together, we will rule the world. All four of us. Just you wait - when the Zombpocalypse strikes, we will be the survivors.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison wrote: "I have friends now! No longer will I walk this lonely world alone! Together, we will rule the world. All four of us. Just you wait - when the Zombpocalypse strikes, we will be the survivors."

Does anyone have a crossbow handy? Sadly I don't.

message 18: by Philip (new)

Philip  | 5 comments I must have the plague....when I show up everyone leaves.....ha ha ha.

message 19: by Plaguedoctor (new)

Plaguedoctor Lan Lan's wrote: "Alison wrote: "I have friends now! No longer will I walk this lonely world alone! Together, we will rule the world. All four of us. Just you wait - when the Zombpocalypse strikes, we will be the s..."

I do...No, seriously I do. I have this little handgun crossbow.

message 20: by Paulina (new)

Paulina (littledreammer) | 21 comments Hi everyone! I'm Paulina and I'm from Mexico.
I like to meet people from other places and with other customs and opinions.
I really like horror; I'm a fan of these kinds of movies and I'm recently ventured into the world of reading.
I'm open to interact with many people!

Add me if you like :D

message 21: by Priyadharshini (new)

Priyadharshini Rajadurai | 3 comments Hi this is priya .....would love to accept friend requests:):):)

message 22: by Priyadharshini (new)

Priyadharshini Rajadurai | 3 comments Fan of horror science fiction fantasy .....

message 23: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (littlemissred3) | 252 comments New here. Add me. Need friends.

message 24: by Steven (new)

Steven Jenkins (stevenjenkins) | 44 comments Its good to have friends

message 25: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (littlemissred3) | 252 comments yES IT IS, AND FRIENDS WHO LIKE TO READ ARE EVEN BETTER!

message 26: by Carlos (new)

Carlos (cdlt1983) Add me as well

message 27: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 728 comments Always accepting friends!!

message 28: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Barnett | 184 comments I'd be happy to accept any requests!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Plaguedoctor wrote: "Lan Lan's wrote: "Alison wrote: "I have friends now! No longer will I walk this lonely world alone! Together, we will rule the world. All four of us. Just you wait - when the Zombpocalypse strikes..."

OMG! That's like on "Norman Reedus" level of badassery.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I love horror of any kind.
I tried to add you all but it told me I had reached my limit. Feel free to add me if I din't get to you :)

message 31: by Meli (new)

Meli | 27 comments Steven, burning zombies for a living sounds awesome!

I want to be a part of Alison's Zombpocalypse survivor group. I don't have a crossbow, but I do have a Samurai sword. I'm always willing to accept requests from fellow horror fans.

message 32: by Plaguedoctor (new)

Plaguedoctor Lan Lan's wrote: "Plaguedoctor wrote: "Lan Lan's wrote: "Alison wrote: "I have friends now! No longer will I walk this lonely world alone! Together, we will rule the world. All four of us. Just you wait - when the ..."

Omg, I reached Norman Reedus status in badassery! Hizza!

It's pretty fun to shoot though and actually pretty lethal.

message 33: by Ranada (new)

Ranada Givens (southernbookwrym) | 1 comments you can friend me :-):-):-):-)

message 34: by Neilr (new)

Neilr | 2 comments HI everyone, feel free to add me! :o)

message 35: by Steven (new)

Steven Jenkins (stevenjenkins) | 44 comments Thanks guys. Just checked Amazon UK and my paranormal thriller FOURTEEN DAYS is number 8 on the ghost chart.

message 36: by Scott (new)

Scott Zavoda (ScottZavoda) | 3 comments Anyone can add me. Is it okay I'm from the U.S.? Love reading and writing horror. Always interested to learn more about the genre and its fans.

message 37: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 753 comments I have over 200

message 38: by Steven (new)

Steven Jenkins (stevenjenkins) | 44 comments Cheers guys. You can never have too many friends!

message 39: by Mauoijenn (new)

Mauoijenn (jennzwicker) | 681 comments Feel free to friend me!! :)

message 40: by Steven (new)

Steven Jenkins (stevenjenkins) | 44 comments Cheers guys!

message 41: by WendyB (new)

WendyB  | 2806 comments Mod
I wish I had added friends early in my days at GR. I'm not the most verbose person around but feel free to 'friend' me if you need one more friend. And I'll return the favor.

message 42: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (andrew619) | -134 comments Hi to everyone. I'm rediscovering horror in these months, also thanks to this group. Horror Books and Friends to talk to about. That's a good thing!

message 43: by Romina (new)

Romina Nicolaides (ronicolaides) | 19 comments Oh hey! Add me too! :D

message 44: by Nev (new)

Nev Murray | 13 comments Feel free to add me as well folks. Read plenty and review just as many.

Nev.

message 45: by Harvey (last edited Nov 15, 2014 11:02AM) (new)

Harvey Click | 82 comments Just sent friend requests to a bunch of you! I'm sure I missed some of you, not deliberately but only through carelessness. Please feel free to send me a friend request.

message 46: by hIpnoticraQs (new)

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) Philip wrote: "I must have the plague....when I show up everyone leaves.....ha ha ha."
lol