Teen Library discussion

An Abundance of Katherines
This topic is about An Abundance of Katherines
BOOKS > an abundance of katherines

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haley | 760 comments Mod
what did u think about this book

( did u like it why or why not )

message 2: by It’s.Annie, The Fantastic Mod! (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 262 comments Mod
haven't read it is it good

message 3: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Parisen | 1 comments I enjoyed it. I don't think it was as good as a book as John Green's others, but I do think it's one to read.

message 4: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haley | 760 comments Mod
Dont let anyone who hurt you see you cry, wrote: "haven't read it is it good"

i just finished this book and thought it was good but then again i am one of those people who actually like math class at school so i found that interesting

but even if u dont like math i still think u will like the book however it is not the best of john greens books

Julia (julsbooks) | 1 comments I've just finished reading it and I really really enjoyed it! It is my personal favorite from John Green.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Julia wrote: "I've just finished reading it and I really really enjoyed it! It is my personal favorite from John Green."

that nice. i never read it before.

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments did anyone read that book before?

Kate Wrath I read it and was not all that impressed. I thought it was cute. But I didn't get really invested in the characters or the story. It was no TFIOS. I hear that Looking for Alaska is really good, as well as Paper Towns.

message 9: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haley | 760 comments Mod
i really really liked paper towns but still have to read looking for alaska

message 10: by Chloe (new) - rated it 1 star

Chloe Marie (awholelottabooks) I really couldn't read an abundance of Katherine's. The main character drove me mad, he was like a whiny little girl! Wasn't impressed at all.
Want to read his others though, hoping they're all at the standard of TFIOS!

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Chloe wrote: "I really couldn't read an abundance of Katherine's. The main character drove me mad, he was like a whiny little girl! Wasn't impressed at all.
Want to read his others though, hoping they're all at ..."

sounds like that book that up there, its not worth reading at all there. sound bit on boring side,that there.@chole and Haley what the paper town book about? i never read or heard about it before.

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 26 comments I haven't read it yet, but I am doing a Buddy Read on it on A Million More Pages very soon.

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments James wrote: "I haven't read it yet, but I am doing a Buddy Read on it on A Million More Pages very soon."

oh ok. cause i heard it wasnt worth reading that book that up there. from somone on here they said, its all about just some whiny girl, and it not really impresseve type of thing.

Ashley Green (Divergentlover) I can not wait to read it

message 15: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haley | 760 comments Mod
i thought this book was really good but not the best of the john green

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments haley (THE AMAZING ONE) :D wrote: "i thought this book was really good but not the best of the john green"

what the book about? did anyone read it before?