My World of 1x1s discussion

Action/Thriller > Tessa and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tessa (last edited Oct 25, 2014 10:10PM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Name: Aimi Yamada
Appearance:

Height: 5'2"(Never wears shoes shorter than two inches)
Personality Traits: Easily excited; trusting; loud; noticeable; extremely lucky.
History: Unknown to Aimi she grew up in a family of assassins, though her father had been estranged from the rest of her family for years. He'd married a civilian and his tight-nit family immediately kicked him out. Recently the couple and their only child were invited back into the family with an apology that spanned pages and pages of a letter that explained that they wanted them to attend a reunion that would reunite the family forever.
Skill Set: Accessorizing; walking in ridiculously tall shoes; distractions; explosives.

Name: Suk Choi
Appearance:

Height: 5'3
Personality Traits: Secretive; nervous; optimistic; OCD; insomniac.
History: Suk spent ninety-five percent of his normal teenage life on the computer, his laptop is his best friend, really his only friend since he doesn't bother making any others. He graduated two years before the rest of his class and went on to America to study computer engineering, and that's where things went downhill fast. By seventeen he was a total junky that couldn't go a day without smoking a joint. When he finally got clean he went back to hacking, though his addiction is still there in full force he's been able to stay away from the problem.
Skill Set: Technology; hacking; running away.

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Name: Mercedes Cole (She prefers Cedes)

Appearance:

Height: 4'9

Personality: Mercedes is a kind, loving, independent, feisty, seductive and loyal. Though you shouldn't ever underestimate her. She's defensive if she finds out something she doesn't like about anyone she spreads the word to the group. If she believes you in any situation she will protect you and defend her.

History: She became full of hate because of the history she must deal with the pain of abuse her father caused her. She ran away finding other's that have dealt with the worse problems like her. She always has a laptop with her it's untraceable because she made it herself. She's dating someone she never thought she would find to love. But when it comes to new people that she doesn't trust she fights them.

Skills: Her specialty is working with weapons, combat, cars, spying, trailing, seduction and computers.

~~

Name: Ryan Castro

Appearance:

Height: 6'1

Personality: Harsh, Leader, Protective, Kind, Quiet, Defensive, Rude, and Intelligent.

History: Being abused Ryan became a really harsh person. He hated everything because of that. He became an hard person he ran away finding a few more people that helped him out. He became a leader over the group and protected them he finds things out about the news and doesn't trust anyone at all.

Skills: His skills insist of combat, fixing up cars and motorcycles, weaponry, Driving, and protecting.

message 3: by Tessa (last edited Jul 27, 2014 01:33PM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments According to Aimi's dad his family felt terrible for all the years spent apart, and they wanted to make it up to them as soon as possible. It seemed sincere, and she didn't have a reason in the world not to believe it. Some of the adults looked like they had gone so long without smiling that they didn't even know how to look happy anymore, while others were laughing and visiting excitedly. When she and her parents entered the room the group of about thirty or so looked up and all conversation ceased. Aimi's just waved awkwardly and stepped to the side as people began to greet her dad, though a few did the same with her mom most pretended she wasn't even there. Finally when everyone was introduced again an older looking man started speaking, sometimes in English, and sometimes Japanese but she only caught part of it since she wasn't paying that much attention. Once he was done children continued playing and adults went back to visiting, it was apparent that a lot of them hadn't seen each other in a few years. While Aimi went into a detailed conversation about the latest season of Free! her mother and father were called over by someone, but she didn't bother paying attention to who it was.
An hour and a half later her phone started paying Future Fish and she scrambled to answer it, pushing with shark and dolphin plushy phone straps away so she could swipe the screen and answer the call. Before she could say anything she heard her mothers frantic voice telling her to leave, the reunion was a trap, and her father was dead. Hanging up the phone she politely ended to conversation and stood up, looking at the nearest exit, but a large man that she hadn't noticed before was now blocking it. Instead she walked into the women's restroom and shimmied out of her large, red and black, tutu-like skirt, the leather pants she had on under it would be fine as they were , though she was sad to see it go she'd rather get out of there than stay and find out what was going to happen. She hadn't grown up trained like the rest of these people, but she had learned basic self defense, and after her parents explained to her what exactly his family was she knew after that phone call from her mom that she was better to run than stay put.
After hanging her skirt on the back of the bathroom door and securely locking it she climbed up toward the small window that was up next to the ceiling, easily navigating her way to it since the room wasn't that tall. She pulled her small form through it and sighed when she had escaped successfully, sending a quick text to her mom that just said thanks.

The next day her face was posted all over town, wanted for the murder of her father. She knew she had to get out of the country, and she knew just man who could help. Her dad's best friend believed her story against that of the news, and luckily his specialty was helping people disappear. He got her a new passport and ID, same first name but different surname, before shipping her off to New York City, where she would hopefully disappear while she was looking for information to clear her own and her mother's name.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments After everything has been happening to look for a place to hide with Ryan and Suk. Finally settling down at a forest she finished getting the tents put up. She grabbed her bag and looked at the news reports it didn't make sense to her about things that were happening. She got a video about what was happening. "BS." She understood things weren't making sense at all.

"What is?" Ryan asked her sitting down with her. "Things are happening that is crazy." She said to him thinking about every thing that is going on. "Like?" He asked her setting up a fire place where they can rest up. She showed him exactly what the news showed about what was happening to Aimi. "Oh wow." He sighed thinking about it. She's running away with them. He ignored it thinking about what could happen. If the girl came here their cover might be ruined.

message 5: by Tessa (last edited Jul 27, 2014 01:52PM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Suk glanced over at the news that Cedes had for less than a second "She's not our business, why do we care." he shrugged, going back to back hacking the jerk that had somehow gotten into his system somehow, he'd caught them snooping around fast enough that nothing major had been seen or stolen, but he would ruin their technological advances until the end of time after this stunt. Just as he finished and saved the hotspot on his phone timed out and her cursed under his breath, "You guys could have picked a much better place to hide than in the middle of nowhere."

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "Suk this is better then the last place." She said to him giving her best hotspot so he can use it. She put her laptop away. "Besides the location she was last is near us." She said to him. She was thinking of everything. "Well she killed her dad she's not coming here if she does we turn her in that's that." Ryan told her to calm down explaining it. "Yeah well whatever." She got her laptop and put it away so Suk could use her hotspot.

message 7: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments "Don't worry about it, I got into their system and gave myself completely unlimited internet, I'm still troubleshooting the kinks out, so it shuts down every once in a while." he shrugged and took a tiny pair of tweezers out of his computer bag, using the pointed end to press an almost unnoticeable button on the side of his phone, automatically shutting off the device and pushing out a hidden tray with a card the size of a micro SD card, though from the colours anyone could tell it wasn't a normal one. He put it into a mini SD adapter and put it into the slot on his computer, taking a moment to rewrite some of the code before putting it back in his phone and turning on the hotspot again. "Better for now, anyway how do you know she killed her dad, I don't think any of us were there, but like I said, who cares. We don't have anything to do with her."

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments ((Sorry got busy.))

"From the footage I see it doesn't even seem that she could have killed her father." She said to them. "Cedes give it up okay there's no connection between her and us. Just stop." Ryan stopped her meaning it. He doesn't want her to at all break with all these rumors. Cedes rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She got up going to gathering wood for the fire tonight. She also got a few more things walking around as she does. She goes back over to them setting the wood down she got a pair of clothes to change she wasn't getting mosquito bites. She gets in a tent and changes quick. Setting the clothes in her bag again now in a pair of sweats, a long red sweater, and letting her hair down.

message 9: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments "Both of you are way too serious." Suk grinned and pressed the music button at the top of his keyboard, it brought up his music program and he chose the most obnoxious song he could find, though the volume wasn't up too loud so only the three would hear it. "I know you're both extremely jealous"

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "Oh I'm not jealous." She said to them really annoyed. She didn't mind or care at what they said. "It's getting dark." She starts a fire with her lighter and sat down. She got the canned food getting a pot and a small stand making sure it stayed she started making their dinner. She cooked the chili getting bowls and the corn bread she made before they had. She added more tomatoes getting the bread bowls sighing.

message 11: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (last edited Jul 27, 2014 04:20PM) (new)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 959 comments Tessa ~Shounen Shoujo Mae o Muku~ wrote: "most obnoxious song he could find..."

(view spoiler)

message 12: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments "Lies, and you know it." Suk hit the pause button and crossed his arms, shooting a smile at Cedes and leaning back on his elbows. "You guys could totally do that song, sequins and everything." He flinched dramatically and looked at Ryan with a gross look, "Just imagine yourself in pleather skinny jeans and a shiny golf cap." he sat back up and began typing as fast as he could on his computer, looking for anything he could find from Ryan's past that might be embarrassing.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "Don't bother trying to find anything Suk." Ryan said to him meaning it. he wont' find anything bad on Ryan or embarrassing. HIs life wasn't at all embarrassing. "Food will be done in about ten minutes." She said to them working on her recipe cooking the chili. She made sure it was good and ready about ten minutes later she served it. ((You can bring in your girl character when you want.))

message 14: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments "What are our plans anyway? I mean I have two warrants, for way different things, and according to this Ryan has one for something really stupid, and you-" Suk switched gears and looked into Mercedes, which he'd done before so it was in his history. "You don't have anything on you, though I wouldn't count on that hanging out with this villainous brute." he gestured to himself and bared his teeth as if he were actually threatening, his warrants were for drug possession and something about illegally snooping into a Secret Service database, but they hadn't found him yet and so far he was pretty good at making sure they didn't.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments ((okay))

"We just need to keep running but we can't at all keep doing that soon enough our faces will be recognized." Ryan announced. "Shut up about that warrant." He said to Suk about it. "You think I don't have history where did you check me out?" She asked him giving him a bowl of hot chili with cornbread and cheese doing the same for Ryan. She sat down with her own starting to eat. She did have some history of what seemed to be murder but it was really self defense she had to do or she'd die. She sighed thinking of what they could do.

message 16: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments "I didn't say you didn't have history, I just said you didn't have a warrant, not a police issued one anyway, if there's an FBI or foreign one I haven't bothered to look, don't want to get myself flagged." Taking the chile with his right hand Suk continued to type with his left, not once actually looking up at the others. "Speaking of being flagged, looks like this Aimi girl was just spotted in San Francisco California, Seattle Washington, some town in Kansas that I've never heard of, Atlanta Georgia, oh and a town in upstate New York that is about," he looked down at the map on the corner of his screen and pinpointed their location versus the town, "An hour from here." He grabbed a spoon from his bag and took a bite of his food, smiling at the taste and studying to screen in front of him. "Not sure which one's right, but hey I was curious."

----

Aimi had spent the last of her money on a small case of water and some food from a freckly teenage girl that looked at her like she was in a fishbowl. She'd stolen a four-wheeler from a farm house a few minutes from town and was now on her way into the middle of nowhere, she found that disappearing in the Big Apple was a lot harder than they'd first thought and decided she would have a better chance out somewhere on her own.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "Thank you because I rather you not read about it." she said to him setting her bowl down getting her laptop out when he started to mention to about Aimi's location. She searched for any exact location. "She's near us but I doubt what she's going to come over here." She said to them. She put her laptop down and continued to eat her dinner she was so hungry. "Ryan if you are still starving just get more." Mercedes mentioned to him. "I'm fine." He answered he usually ate more but didn't want anymore right now.

Mercedes cleaned up her stuff and grabbed her laptop. She started to read what she got on her network. She finished up the work she always did on her laptop she didn't like Suk and Ryan know about them though. "So where should we go next?" Ryan broke the silence asking curiously wondering where to go next. Since they never stayed in a place twice at all. So they would have to decide.

message 18: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments "Maybe Florida, I hear Disney World is great this time of year." Suk brought up a satellite image of Disney's theme park in Florida and turned his computer around. He smirked and took it back, closing out of the image and going about his business before hearing a low engine somewhere close. "Did you guys hear that?" he asked, standing up so fast that his computer fell off his lap and to the ground.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "Florida might be good." Mercedes agreed hearing the noise. "Ry don't." Ryan was already up and going straight to find out who it was. He got up and went straight over to the source Cedes went after him. She went over to Suk though since their camp had to be protected.

message 20: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments "This is going to go downhill fast." Suk muttered, gathering up his computer and sitting back down on the ground, knowing whatever it was Ryan would take care of it.

Aimi road down a path that seemed so overgrown that she swore it hadn't been traveled in years, which was good in her current circumstances she guessed. She stopped her small vehicle and grabbed a bottle of water from the bag that was tied to the back, cracking the lid and taking a large drink as she looked around, everything around her looked exactly the same and distinctly foreign.