The Filipino Group discussion

Trip to Tagaytay
This topic is about Trip to Tagaytay
Promotions > Arnold Arre's Trip to Tagaytay: Available at Indieket 2014!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by DC (new) - added it

DC (disguisedcyclone) | 437 comments Hi everybody!

I just love Arnold Arre for his wonderful graphic novels. I have a special fondness for Mythology Class, and After Eden was among the first Filipino graphic novels/comic books I've read, when I was still a budding Filipiniana enthusiast.

The Mythology Class A Graphic Novel by Arnold Arre After Eden by Arnold Arre Ang Mundo ni Andong Agimat by Arnold Arre Martial Law Babies by Arnold Arre

Notably, Arre also illustrated some issues of Private Iris, too! (I have the boxed set for the first 6 issues showcasing his art :D)

Private Iris Case 01 The Cashbox Caper (Private Iris, #1) by Jamie Bautista

He was also the guy whose art was used for this 2012 vid of the Lupang Hinirang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As015...

(Halata na bang fangirl? Haha.)

I was saddened when I found that Trip to Tagaytay was published long ago, and there was no reprint in sight. It was the only one I haven't read! However, Nautilus Comics will be happily reprinting Arre's A Trip to Tagaytay (Yay!), and it will be available on the August 2, 2014 Indieket at Bayanihan Center, Pasig :D

Trip to Tagaytay by Arnold Arre

Here's the blurb about it: (view spoiler)

I know this is sounding like an infomercial by this point, but I'm so, so very excited by this development :D

I'll probably be going to Indieket this Saturday too (wee!), so yeah, just holler if you're there too :D

Yay for TTT!

Tricia (triciuhhh) | 1752 comments DC! Are you going? Pupunta din ako :)

(view spoiler)

message 3: by DC (new) - added it

DC (disguisedcyclone) | 437 comments Tricia wrote: "DC! Are you going? Pupunta din ako :)"

WOO ARRE FANGIRLS UNITE.

Yup, I'm heading there, probably morning though. Like 1030-11am? May lakad kasi ako sa hapon.

Pwede pala tayong sabay, kasi, well, semi-neighbors tayo :)

Tricia (triciuhhh) | 1752 comments DC wrote: "Tricia wrote: "DC! Are you going? Pupunta din ako :)"

WOO ARRE FANGIRLS UNITE.

Yup, I'm heading there, probably morning though. Like 1030-11am? May lakad kasi ako sa hapon.

Pwede pala tayong sab..."

AY SIGE! I'll ask Ingrid din since she wants to go din :D