One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Meg & Louise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 809 (809 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Here it is

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks.

Okay, so do you want to do something with romance? Because I have a couple of romance situations or we could add a paranormal twist? But I'm okay with anything, really.

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Yha I'm in to anything aswell

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so I thought we could either have a couple that is living together in an apartment through college and just play with their relationship, see how things work out.

or

We could have two kids in high school and one could be a popular guy and the other a not-so-popular girl. They end up falling for each other and again we just play with the relationship and see where things lead?

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments The first

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Do you mind if I am the girl?

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments No

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. So here's what I was thinking for my character.

Name: Skylar Johnson
Nickname: Sky

Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rc...

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Name: Alex Counter
Appearance: http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like to start or do you want me to?

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments You can. Oh btw how detailed do want it to be?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Um like 2-3 sentences per time?

Skylar blinked her eyes, trying to clear the sleep from her blurry vision. When she could finally see straight again, she quietly slipped out of bed and padded into the kitchen, pouring herself coffee.

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Alex was still asleep. He don't like to go up in the morrning. He wanted to stay in bed

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Skylar leaned against the counter, looking out the window. It was already ten and she knew she should start getting ready for her class at two.

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Alex was still asleep. He had put the cover over his head to get away with the light. He could go up at 12 and soletimes 11

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

When Skylar walked back into the bedroom, a smile spread across her face at the sight of Alex buried under the covers. She debated on waking him up to make sure he got to class on time, but decided against it.

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Alex wasn't fully asleep. But he was to tired to open his eyes. He couldn't make different over what was the real world and what that was his dream.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Skylar noticed Alex stirring and she sat on the edge of the bed next to him. "Babe, you awake?" She said quietly, resting her hand on his arm.

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "No." He anwsered tiredly. He knew that she was going to force him to get up. But he didn't want to go up

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "What time do you have class today?" She pushed herself up and began searching through her closet for something to wear.

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "I don't know." He said. He didn't want to have class at all. But he knew that he didn't have a chooise

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yes you do." She looked back at him as she pulled out a pair of jeans.

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "I just want to sleep." He siad. The last thing he wanted to do right now was to go up

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She climbed into the bed next to him, a smile spread across her lips. "Come on..." She bent down, pressing her lips to his.

message 25: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Alex kissed her a back. He opened his eyes tiredly. He looked at her like he was going to fall asleep again

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Skylar sighed and shook her head. "You've got to get up sometime. I'll make breakfast." She climbed over him and off the bed.

message 27: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "Sure I go up when I feel for it." He said and closed his eyes again. He knew that he couldn't be in bed forever but right now he didn't want to go up

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't even know why I try." She mumbled and left their room to heat up a pan.

message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "Becaouse you love me." He siad and opened one eye to see when she walked away

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"And if you love me you better get your butt out here!" She called from the kitchen, a small laugh behind her words.

message 31: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "Sure in a minute." He said. He used to say that everytime. And everytime it never really happened

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alex..." She reappeared in the doorway. "You say that all the time. It never happens. Come on. If you get up now, you get pancakes." She smiled and walked back to the kitchen.

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments He shiged and slowly sat up in the bed. He hot up and took on some comthes before he walked out to the kitchen

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now that wasn't that hard, was it?" She greeted him with a smile and slid two pancakes onto a plate for him.

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "It's harder then you think." He said and gave her an kiss before he sat down at the table

(Brb. I'm gona eat some)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

She put the plate in front of him and sat next to him with a plate of her own. "Oh I'm sure." She kissed his cheek quickly and began eating.

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments He looked at her and smiled before he started to eat. He loved her food. It always teased so good

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

When she finished, she carried her plate to the sink and quickly washed it off. "I have class at two, so I will be leaving in a couple hours. How about you?" She leaned back against the sink, looking over at him.

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments He got up and looked at his scheme. "I have one half past two." He said and went back to take away his plate

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, then you have to leave around the same time as me." She walked towards him, looping her arms around his neck. "But we have all morning together." She said with a smile.

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments He glansed at her and smiled. When he was done with the plate he turned around and put his hands on her waist

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, what would you like to do?" She smiled, leaning closer to him.

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments He shruggled before he started to kiss her. He pulled her closer and smiled some

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm, I like this idea." She mumbled, smiling.

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments He smiled and kissed her faster. "Well that's good." He said between thier kisses

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulled back slightly. "See, you wouldn't get this if you stayed in bed." She said with a growing smile.

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "I would get it anyway." He siad smiling at her. He know her better then that

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know..." She teased, knowing he was right.

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "Well I do." He said teasing her back. He looked in her eyes and smiled

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned up and pecked his lips with a quick kiss. "I'm sure you do." She whispered, smiling.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17