One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Alan and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments Thanks :D

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments How about supernatural? let me think of ideas... do you have any?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like supernatural ^^ I have a few of them, but they all involve werewolves, vampires and hyrbids of the two, which is pretty much the only supernatural stuff I can do sadly ^^;

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments you can always be the human :P how about something with angels? I have my OC Revil, Devil's brother, ruler of heaven

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Ive done one with an angel before, not demons though. I tried to do an angel x demon one before, and we didn't get that far at all :/

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments no, Revil is an angel!

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments so... is that a yes? XD

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments yeah. so you're a human or something else?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) If we're doing one that involves angels, I'd prefer to be the human, unless it is an Angel x Angel one (: If thats the case, then I can play an angel.

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments nvm, my idea is not good :P

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments It'll end early, I think

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay, that's fine (: We'll just think of something else.

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments alright thanks

message 19: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments Anything you have in mind?