Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

All Things Writing > Couples

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
I'm finding that whenever I write a book at the moment, I end up pairing up everyone by the end of the novel. And it comes really naturally.

Does anyone else experience this?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hawes (little_red_writes) | 143 comments That's so cute! I try to only include one possible match. It's only upper MG :) I leave the rest of the characters "interested" in each other.

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Pemrick Yep, this is me, haha. In my trilogy, by the end of it, not everyone is paired up, but it's pretty much hinted that anyone important at least has an interest if they're not paired by now.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Michelle | 450 comments Mod
If it fits it fits ;) <3333

message 5: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
Boooo nooo Jennifer how boring! :P! haha :3

Ohh all the hints :D I just want everyone to be loved ;-;

message 6: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Thorogood (tonythorogood) The original endings for comedy was always a marriage ceremony and for a tragedy death, marriage or pairing is a happy thing, hopefully and their is nothing wrong with being happy, people craze it. Pairing helps bring a sense of conclusion to a book helps with the overall structure. Where would Pride and Prejudice be if Elizabeth and Darcy didn't get together?

message 7: by J. David (new)

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments I don't tend to do this myself, although I did feel compelled to have two of my characters hook up in my current series because one is a serial abandoner and the other has abandonment issues...it seemed too perfect for them not to end up together, if only briefly.