What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Dragon attacked by cat -girl saves it

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ceilidh (new)

Ceilidh | 3 comments Book about a girl that saves a dragon injured by her cat. She keeps it in a box - I think it telepathically communicates with her- She travels to the land of dragons where the dragon can be healed (I think it is a king or prince dragon) there are healer dragons who I think sing to the dragon or pray to heal it- HELP!!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
When did you read this? What age range is it for--children's picture, middle grades, YA, NA or adult? Do you remember anything about the cover? How long was it?

message 3: by Ceilidh (new)

Ceilidh | 3 comments I read it when I was 11 or 12, it was a chapter book- I don't remember what the cover was like, probably a couple of centremeters thick. I think the dragon when it's in the human world is the size of a bird but in the dragon world it's massive- I really don't remember that much else

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
When were you 11 or 12? Last year? Last decade, last century?

message 5: by Ceilidh (new)

Ceilidh | 3 comments It was around 2005 that I read this book. I know my description is vague but it's because I only vaguely remember it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Ceilidh, are you still looking for this book or did you find it?

message 7: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4839 comments What time period/location did the story take place?
Part of a series?
Any other fantasy elements in it, like witches, wizards, or trolls?

What country were you in when you read this book? Language?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Ceilidh, are you still looking for this book or did you find it?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.