Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BLIND DATE: ARCHIVED > ✗ Pair 29: Johanna & Taylor (August 2014)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (last edited Jul 27, 2014 04:22PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Blind Date Challenge: Johanna & Taylor

Task: A book written in present tense

message 2: by Gisbelle (last edited Aug 31, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Badges

description

message 3: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) Hi Gisbelle! Thank you for creating this event! We would like task no 58

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments task added

message 5: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments task added

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A book written in present tense. This could be easy!!!

message 7: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) hurray! so much to choose from! any special you have in mind Taylor? ^^

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to look. Trying to figure out how I can tell what person it is in.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry. Wrog thing. How can I tell when it is in present tense

message 10: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Here are some: https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/...

Or you can pick some books you want to read and I'll check for you. I think you can also check by yourself using Amazon. You can read a few pages or sometimes one chapter on Amazon.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

How about any of the Sarah Dessen books?

message 13: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) thanks Gis! hmm let me have a look

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Let me know what you find. I found a bunch that I didn't know I had :)

message 15: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) Taylor, have you read Anna and the French kiss? I've heard it's quiet good

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I want to read thay

message 17: by Johanna (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:22AM) (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) Really?! Me to! Do you want to go for it? :D

message 18: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) Taylor wrote: "OMG I want to read thay"

Definitely!:D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!!

message 20: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) Johanna wrote: "Taylor wrote: "OMG I want to read thay"

Definitely!:D"

Yey! Awesome! So lets start reading on Friday or do you want to start earier? ;)? I will buy the book tomorrow:)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's start Friday bc I actually have to have surgery tomorrow. So I'll b busy ;)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Friday sounds perfect. I am also doing the book pool challenge and it is in the pool so I can knock out two birds with one stone

message 23: by Johanna (last edited Jul 30, 2014 12:07AM) (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) Oh, I wish you all the best. hope you will feel well after the surgery. I'm glad we chose such a good book and can't wait to start read it with you^^

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. And I'm excited for it too. Thursday is my book day. I'm just going to read all the books on my iPad and just relax. And then Friday is another one bc it is august first and I am doing the book pool. So I'll be reading a lot of books from there. I haven't been able to have a reading day is sooo long so I'm super excited. I just hope all the books are good!!!!

message 25: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) Sounds awesome! I hope you enjoy the books:) let's keep eachother updated^^

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey. So I'm starting my reading day. All excited. Books lined up and everything. Tomorrow we will start Anna and French kiss correct?

message 27: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Taylor wrote: "Thanks. And I'm excited for it too. Thursday is my book day. I'm just going to read all the books on my iPad and just relax. And then Friday is another one bc it is august first and I am doing the ..."

Taylor, I am really happy for you to get a couple reading days. I love it when that happens! I hope you find some really good reads! :o)

message 28: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments How did you guys get your book and topic at the top? Did Gisbelle do that for you?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She made a separate thread for us and then yes she did that.

message 30: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, cool. :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

How is the book so far? Starting it after I clean my room. Got pushed back a day cause of silly busy schedual.

message 32: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Gunnarsson (sightsofaswede) I love the book! hard to out down for daily life. How about you? how far are you?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Around chapter 3. Going to read after I finish setting up my phone