Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1)
This topic is about Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
BLIND DATE: ARCHIVED > ✓ Pair 12: Paulina & Jessica (August 2014)

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (last edited Jul 27, 2014 08:43PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Blind date Challenge: Paulina & Jessica

Task: Title: With a person’s name

message 2: by Gisbelle (last edited Aug 07, 2014 04:50PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Badges

photo task_zps0d355b52.jpgdescription

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments We have number 12

Jessica | 802 comments 12 is our pair number. We can choose any number 1-100 for our task.

Jessica | 802 comments We'd like task 4 if that's available. If not, 44?

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Task added.

Jessica | 802 comments Awesome! Thanks Gisbelle.

Jessica | 802 comments Paulina, it's late here so I'll take a look at my books tomorrow and post some ideas. If you have any suggestions please post them!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments You're welcome :) Hope you find something nice to read.

Jessica | 802 comments The ones I have on my shelf right now are

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn

Do any of these look good to you? I also have Cinder. I think that's the character's name in the book but I'm not sure?

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments Hello! Sorry to respond so late I was busy. Just read our task.

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments The ones of my to read list are:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake What Happened to Cass McBride? by Gail Giles The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

Jessica | 802 comments That's ok! We both have Dash and Lily's Book of Dares so would you like to read that for the challenge?

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments Sure perfect!

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments when do we have to start reading it?

Jessica | 802 comments We can start whenever. When is good for you?

Jessica | 802 comments We accept, Gisbelle :)

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments I am not reading anything right now so whenever we are ready I can start

Jessica | 802 comments I'm reading a couple of books right now but I should be done relatively soon. Can we start around the 4th?

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments Sure that would be perfect

Jessica | 802 comments So I know we're planning on starting tomorrow but how do you want to do it? To be honest, I'll probably read it all tomorrow but I don't know about you. Do you want to just read at our own paces and post our thoughts under spoilers every few chapters?

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments I can probably finish in a day or two. If you want as we are going through the book we can post the spoilers and we can read them as we go.

Jessica | 802 comments That sounds good. I'm really excited to read this!

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments Perfect! Me too, it was one of those books I had in my reading list and never read it I am excited to finally read it.

Jessica | 802 comments Same here! I finally have an excuse to read it.

Jessica | 802 comments So I just read the first 3 chapters and I'm loving it so far! The characters are really cute and the plot is great. I'm off to bed soon but I'll probably read the rest when I get up. :)

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments I am on chapter 6 amazing story so far!

Jessica | 802 comments I've read up to chapter 9 so far!

(view spoiler)

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments I am right now in chapter 12

(view spoiler)

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments Just finished it!

(view spoiler)

Jessica | 802 comments Wow, good job! I've only got about 100 pages left so I'll be done probably in about an hour or two :)

Jessica | 802 comments I just finished reading it!

(view spoiler)

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments (view spoiler)

Jessica | 802 comments Yes I agree! I'm really glad we read this book.

Paulina Maurovich (paulinamaurovich13) | 423 comments Me too!