1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Jamie&Mew

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie hi :) Do you have any ideas ?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Can I hear yours first?

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Well I like doing forbidden romances between a demon and an angel. It's been ages since I've done anything paranormal.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I love Paranormal... I'll post my ideas

1. PLOT
It's the year 2056 and a small town girl gets kidnapped, a week later she is found in the school parking lot, unable to speak or do anything.
The cops have been asking her upsetting questions, making her remember her time alone with Him. And that's when the night terror start.
The news has gotten around that she's back, and with it rumours.
The only one who doesn't believe the rumours is the most popular boy in school, when everyone is out thinking up a new lie about her, he is by her side, just talking about things that have been happening. Like Mr Tinkers dog having her puppies and Mrs Aswal having her baby.
After a few weeks, they let her out of the hospital, but she still hasn't said a word to anyone, when she's allowed back in school she finds that she has an odd set of powers, she's able to read people's minds, teleport to other places and move things with her mind, this adds to her trauma and she completely closes in on herself.
The boy is like her, their kind are called Tomorrow People and he's been able to hear her thoughts since he turned sixteen.

We'll go on from there.
Requirements
I'm ok with Doubles
Sex is ok, just must be done through PM
Detail would be nice, but just don't write a whole page
One liners are alight if you've got nothing else

2.We could do:
Over and Over - Three Days Grace
Never Too Late - Three Days Grace
World So Cold - Three Days Grace
I'll Always Remember you - Entie/Latios
Gotta be Somebody - Nickleback
I'd come for You - Nickleback
Together We'll make a promise - Latios/Latias
If only we learn -
If only tears could bring you back
Save You - Simple plan
This song saved my life - Simple plan
Sound The Bugle - Spirit
Pictures of you - The Last Goodnight

Or, we could also go off of a few game/book ideas
Such as:
Last of Us
Pokémon
Hush, Hush
Storm/Spark/Sprit
Shattered Promises
Betrayed: Days of the Rouge
The Deepest Cut
Pushing the Limits
Written in Red

3.In the heart of a small Australian town a girl goes missing... Only to show up
two months later, beaten, bruised, and unable to remember anything about who she was or what happened to her in her time away.
When she's returned to school she is forced into loner ship and depression until the new boy starts trying to reintroduce her back into society...
When suddenly memories of her time alone with him start giving her nightmares, terrible horrible nightmares of a blurry faced man and a dark cabin in the bush.
What will she do when she finds out that her only friends father is the man who kidnapped her?

4.Having a tough childhood, she escapes into her dreams, but lately those dreams have been turning dark, dangerous, deadly. Now she fights too keep herself awake, away sleeps clutches... And Him.
He showed up in her dreams when she was fifteen, always the same smile and the same face and the same eyes. She's been running from him, from her dreams, from her life, and in her depression she's started thinking about killing herself.
That is until he walks right into her life with an easy smile and kind eyes…

message 6: by Jamie (new)

Jamie I love idea #1, can we do that?

message 8: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Can you make your character first?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Do you want to do doubles or do you want to be the girl or boy?

message 10: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Let's start doing singles first. Would you like to the boy or girl?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I'd like to be the girl

message 12: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Okay, let's make our characters now.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Name: Anna
Appearance:

message 14: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Name: Ross Walters
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gC3IZzsqvLg...

Can you start?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Sure, do you want it to start at school?

message 16: by Jamie (new)

Jamie That would be nice. :)

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna shut her locker then leaned against it. She had her mental shields up and covered in ice and spikes.
Do you think she was raped? She heard someone ask in their head then say the question out-loud.

message 18: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Ross watched Anna from hooded eyes. He understood the look in her eyes right now and right now he couldn't do a thing about it because if he do anything, it would reveal that he has secrets of his own.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((*does *had))

The whole hallway laughed at the remark of the girl, one boy even went so far to say that it wouldn't of been rape. Anna pushed off of her locker and glared at him. "Just leave me alone you jerk, I'm having a hard enough time at home, I don't need this shit following me to school."

message 20: by Jamie (new)

Jamie ((thanks :))

Ross silently took it all it. It seems that Anna can handle it all on her own so he didn't step up to punch the guy the face even though he really wanted to. "Hey, Ross!" Someone shouted from behind him, he cringed at the sound of the voice. It was Ray.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna pushed through the crowd, heading for the woods. Once she was out of range and hidden by the brush she started to run before she teleported to her tree, a huge old oak with low hanging branches.

((Gotta sleep soon))

message 22: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Seeing Anna running away, he chose to follow her instead of attending class for today. He saw her go through the woods with amazing speed but when he saw her just disappear like one moment she was there, the next gone. He stopped walking and let his senses find her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna stood in front of her tree before climbing the low branches and curling up in a hollow. She needed the time alone, needed to be alone for a bit.

message 24: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Ross saw her there up on the tree and because he can see exceptionally well he can see her expression which was a sad one. He wondered if she was thinking about the things had happened to her and because of him thinking he didn't see the twig that was in his way. It snapped a second later, giving away his presence immediately.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna's head snapped up, her eyes wide with fear. She stood up in the branches and looked down at him. "What do you want?"

message 26: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Ross raised his hands so that she will know that his hands didn't hold any weapons. He looked at her calmly before saying, "I just want to know if you're okay." It was partially the truth but he couldn't say his secret so soon. He needed to earn her trust first.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Why?" Anna asked, moving higher into the tree. She needed to get as far away from him and climbing was one of the ways she knew she could.

message 28: by Jamie (new)

Jamie He slowly let his hands fall down to his sides before answering, "Because I heard that they were talking about you." He maintained his position by 5 feet away from her but he can see that the higher she went up the tree, the thinner its branches went.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked at him through narrowed eyes. "People have been talking about me since I was little."

message 30: by Jamie (new)

Jamie He shook his head, "Back there at the school? It just happened and I heard it." He cleared it up as he stepped forward.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna climbed higher. "Yeah, so what?"

message 32: by Jamie (new)

Jamie He cleared his throat at the sight of her going up, "You better be careful, Anna."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "You better start backing up."

message 34: by Jamie (new)

Jamie He stopped but only because he was at the foot of the tree. "Anna, come down right now."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna climbed higher before running along a thin branch then jumping to a new tree before the branch broke. "Back, the fuck up."

message 36: by Jamie (new)

Jamie His heart almost stopped when she jumped to another tree and he sighed in relief when she didn't fell down. He backed a few paces before saying, "What you're doing is dangerous."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I'm only doing it because you got too close." Anna said, sitting down on a thick branch.

message 38: by Jamie (new)

Jamie "Don't you want to come down from there so that we can talk normally?" He asked in a normal tone as he stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets.

message 39: by Jamie (new)

Jamie .

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((sorry, I haven't really been on lately, my laptops wifis not working right))

Anna looked at him, her eye brow raised, there was a scare cutting through the fine hairs of her left eye brow. "And how do I kno you're not going to hurt me?"

message 41: by Jamie (new)

Jamie ((it's fine))

"I'm not going to hurt you, Anna. I'm here to help you that's all," he told her calmly.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "And how do I know that?"

message 43: by Jamie (new)

Jamie "You need to take a risk." He said in a patient voice as he fumbled for control.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "And thats how I got mkidnapped."

message 45: by Jamie (new)

Jamie He needed to act cool around this, "I won't kidnap you. I ask you to get down from there because you're giving a pain in the neck."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Then back the fuck, up."

message 47: by Jamie (new)

Jamie "No need to curse," he grumbled under his breath but he took 3 steps back.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna moved down another branch when he did.

message 49: by Jamie (new)

Jamie He backed up and murmured something about stubborn girls with large egos.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna glared at him. "I'll tell you something if you just give me space."

« previous 1