The Challenge Factory discussion

One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2)
This topic is about One Good Earl Deserves a Lover
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Christina & Lauren - One Good Earl Deserves a Lover

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5344 comments Mod
Christina & Lauren - One Good Earl Deserves a Lover

Lauren (laurenjberman) Any idea on when you want to start this one, Christina?

message 3: by Christina T (new) - added it

Christina T (crysteena73) | 709 comments I keep trying to fit it into my scavenger hunt but amazon won't help me figure out if the words are there LOL. Every thing I look up tells me there are 0 results even though I can see the word Earth on the first page. Very frustrating.

Lauren (laurenjberman) Christina wrote: "I keep trying to fit it into my scavenger hunt but amazon won't help me figure out if the words are there LOL. Every thing I look up tells me there are 0 results even though I can see the word Eart..."

Yes, sometimes Amazon's search in book feature plays up a bit.

message 5: by Christina T (new) - added it

Christina T (crysteena73) | 709 comments I'm going to go ahead and try to read it this next week. Won't start it until probably Sunday. I'm going on vacation starting Wednesday so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to read/update. The book will be done by Friday though. I am not sure I'll have internet though until I get back late on the 26th. If I have internet I'll be able to update as I'm reading.

Lauren (laurenjberman) OK, sounds good to me. I'll read it this week too.

Are you going somewhere fun for your vacation?

message 7: by Christina T (new) - added it

Christina T (crysteena73) | 709 comments Nothing like the cruise I went on last year. This year I'm heading up to North Dakota to visit with my best friend and we'll probably go fishing a few time too. It will be a laid back vacation. I can't wait!

Lauren (laurenjberman) Sounds fantastic! I used to fishing quite a lot when I was little - always threw the fish back in though, lol! Hope you have a wonderful time :0)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Hey Christina,
Hope you are enjoying your trip. I've finished the book it is absolutely wonderful. Much better than the first one.

message 10: by Christina T (last edited Aug 31, 2014 10:08PM) (new) - added it

Christina T (crysteena73) | 709 comments Lauren the trip was great but I have yet to finish a book in the couple of weeks. I'll chime in with all my thoughts on this book soon. I promise.
I'm going to ask for this thread to stay open during September too.

message 11: by Christina T (new) - added it

Christina T (crysteena73) | 709 comments Ok so I know I've dropped the ball on this one but would you be interested in reading the 3rd book at the end of the month or in Oct?

Lauren (laurenjberman) So glad you enjoyed your trip. Pop in with your comments on the book and we will discuss.

October is better for me for book 3