The Challenge Factory discussion

The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12)
This topic is about The Undead Pool
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Belinda & Angie - The Undead Pool

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5348 comments Mod
Belinda & Angie - The Undead Pool

Belinda | 461 comments Woot! I'll let you know when my copy arrives :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I've got the ebook. How do you want to do the buddy read by chapters or number of pages? Either is fine by me.

Belinda | 461 comments Ill have a look at chapter lengths vs pages when my copy arrives. I'll let you know ASAP :)

Belinda | 461 comments My copy arrived!! The chapters seem quite short. Should we aim for 5 chapters (28 total)?

Belinda | 461 comments I'm going to go ahead a start tonight. I'll post my early thoughts tomorrow :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Sounds good to me.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments (view spoiler)

Belinda | 461 comments Haha! My thoughts exactly!!
I like how there's not the huge info dump / summary at the start if these books. It slowly weaves into the story as it unfolds :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I like that myself as well.

Belinda | 461 comments What chapter is that for?

I've just started chapter 10. Will post thoughts after work

Belinda | 461 comments End of chapter 10: (view spoiler)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Belinda wrote: "What chapter is that for?

I've just started chapter 10. Will post thoughts after work"

I think it was around chapter 12 or 16 don't quote me on that.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I agree with the end of chapter 10.

The waves representing Rachel's aura is kinda scary when you realize about all the other stuff going with Free Vampires too. A lot of your questions will be answered in the upcoming chapters but will also add a whole host of new questions to be answered as well.

Belinda | 461 comments Start of chapter 15:
(view spoiler)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I know right down right creepy if you ask me.

Belinda | 461 comments I'm up to chapter 18 but still a little confused as to what the mystics actually are? :S

Belinda | 461 comments Start of chapter 20:
(view spoiler)

Belinda | 461 comments Chapter 22: OMG!! OMG!!! (view spoiler)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I was so happy for them when I read this.

Belinda | 461 comments I finally finished this. I don't know why it took me so long. But I loved this one!! I'm not particularly sure where the ending will go (view spoiler). I'm really looking forward to the next book however it will be that bittersweet read knowing its the final ever in the series :(

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I've got to agree with you there. This will be the third series to end for me this year. Like you, I wonder at the direction the final book will take. I'm hoping for a good ending withall my remaining questions answered.

Belinda | 461 comments What questions do you have? Similar to my thoughts?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Now that we know that Newt isn't really crazy. How does this effect Rachel to the rest of the demons? Will Cormel still expect Rachel to find the cure for vampires? Will Ellasbeth still be a problem for Trent and Rachel? Will Jonathan still be super protect of Trent? Will Glenn make an appearance in the last book? Will IS and FIB finally work together like in the last? Those are just some of my questions. I have many more but these are the important one to my mind.