Teen Library discussion

TV SHOWS AND MOVIES > BBC Sherlock

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Ariana | 634 comments Mod
This is my favorite show.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

One of my favourite shows as well, which episode was your favourite? I'm torn between the great game and the reichenbach fall. A scandal in belgravia did have some fav moments though.

message 3: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Have you seen The Sign of Three?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah that's in the third season, the wedding episode right? I found it pretty funny episode,. I loved how obsessed with the wedding Sherlock became. Did you expect the Holmes parents to turn out how they did? I expected them to be more like Sherlock and Mycroft.

message 5: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

I was a little surprised, but I still liked them. Sherlock's best man speech was like an hour long!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He had a good reason to make it so long to be fair. I loved the little boy Archie and the brotherly interaction with the Holmes boys. Do you think Scotland yard knows Sherlock has a brother? I always thought it would be funny if Anderson and Donovan met Mycroft.

message 7: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Does anyone ship Johnlock?

message 8: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

message 10: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

I've read it...

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business :) he, I tried. But it's the same as watching the tv show, no?

message 12: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Close enough.

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "nice."

that nice

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments does anyone still watches sherlock holmes that out there did anybody read the full book?

message 16: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

I'm going to read the book soon.

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Ariana wrote: "I'm going to read the book soon."

cool. my sis use to read the sherlock books series from before.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Myriam wrote: "I love it I can't wait for season 4! I love the actors of the show they're amazing!"

that is really cool. i havent watched yet, but from before i use to read almost all the sherlocks holmes books, that here but i never watch the whole tv show of Sherlocks Holmes that on there.

message 19: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Olivia wrote: "Myriam wrote: "I love it I can't wait for season 4! I love the actors of the show they're amazing!"

that is really cool. i havent watched yet, but from before i use to read almost all the sherlock..."

It's really easy to catch up. There are only three episodes each season.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Ariana wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Myriam wrote: "I love it I can't wait for season 4! I love the actors of the show they're amazing!"

that is really cool. i havent watched yet, but from before i use to read almost a..."

oh ok i will see if i can even find it on there. sound kind of intersting.