Teen Library discussion

TV SHOWS AND MOVIES > Supernatural

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Ariana | 634 comments Mod
Do you like Supernatural?

message 2: by It’s.Annie, The Fantastic Mod! (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 262 comments Mod
yea this my show

message 3: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business mm, who won the front seat?

message 6: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

message 8: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

message 10: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

I LOVE MISHA!!!!

message 12: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Aryan wrote: "Never heard of."

hehe that is really funny. i like Misha start talking about the funny fans, that out there.

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments i really like the whole Supernatural tv show. its my faviorite show. who is going to watch S10 when it comes out?

message 15: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Me!!!

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Ariana wrote: "Me!!!"

that is awsome. me to.

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments who else is going to watch it?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Me. I can't wait to see Demon!Dean :D

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Me. I can't wait to see Demon!Dean :D"

yeah ikr. i saw a short previes of S10. look really awsome. i just hope sam doesn't kill his bro.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments :)

message 21: by Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business (last edited Sep 05, 2014 07:27PM) (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Olivia wrote: "i just hope sam doesn't kill his bro. "

Yeah, I hope neither of the brothers die this season.
If Sam has Crowley's help he could probably turn Dean back to normal.

message 22: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Olivia wrote: "i just hope sam doesn't kill his bro. "

If Sam has Crowley's help he could probably turn Dean back to normal."

now that would be really good, if Sam did ask Crowley for his help, to turn Dean bk to human again.

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments did anyone see a preview of S10?

message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Olivia wrote: "i just hope sam doesn't kill his bro. "

If Sam has Crowley's help he could probably turn Dean back to normal."

yeah that would be good, Sam did ask crowley for his help, to turn Dean bk to normal again.

message 25: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments did anyone see a prievew for S10?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Olivia wrote: "did anyone see a prievew for S10?"

Yeah, it was good.

message 27: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Olivia wrote: "did anyone see a prievew for S10?"

Yeah, it was good."

yeah ikr. its really awsome.

message 28: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments i really want to see it, when its out.

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Olivia wrote: "i really want to see it, when its out."

Yep.

message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Olivia wrote: "i really want to see it, when its out."

Yep."

yea same here.

message 31: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments here is q for anybody. who like dean as human or demon?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business mm, I have to wait until I see an episode of demon!Dean. I liked him in the preview but we don't really know much about his personality.

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "mm, I have to wait until I see an episode of demon!Dean. I liked him in the preview but we don't really know much about his personality."

yeah that true there. i wonder what is Sam going to be doing?now that his bro is demon.

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Probably team up with someone that can make Dean human again. I think Crowley is the likely choice but there might be a chance a new character is introduced to help him.

message 35: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Probably team up with someone that can make Dean human again. I think Crowley is the likely choice but there might be a chance a new character is introduced to help him."

yeah i was kind of thinking along the those line, that there. i like Dean as human, but he can be a badass as demon as well.@sherlock are u going to watch s10 when it comes out?

message 37: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Yeah, I like the show."

yeah me to. which season and epi are u still watching out there? i am just rewatch some of the older season that on Supernatural.

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business I already finished all the seasons. I am just waiting for the new one.

message 39: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "I already finished all the seasons. I am just waiting for the new one."

wow that is really awsome. same here i am waiting for S10 to come out! sup today Sherlock did u send me a friend request that on here?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Olivia wrote: " Sherlock did u send me a friend request that on here? "

I haven't. Did you get one from me? o.O

message 41: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "Olivia wrote: " Sherlock did u send me a friend request that on here? "

I haven't. Did you get one from me? o.O"

not that know of just yet. when S10 of supernatural comes out, what do u think, what Sam idea for his bro?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business I see.
mm, not sure. I will have to wait and see another trailer.

message 43: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "I see.
mm, not sure. I will have to wait and see another trailer."

yeah. ok that cool. was it somwhere around Oct that Supernatural S10 is suppose to come out soon?

message 45: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Sherlocked wrote: "October 7, very soon."

OMG one more moth to go until it comes out. whoooo. are u going to watch it?

message 46: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Have any of you seen the 200th episode?!?!?!?!?!?! :)

message 47: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Ariana wrote: "Have any of you seen the 200th episode?!?!?!?!?!?! :)"

is there even such thing on the supernatural of 200 epi that on there? i am pretty much, caught up on S10.

message 48: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Myriam wrote: "I love this show! But I didn't watch season 10 yet because I hate to watch a show week by week I prefer watching it all at once but I've seen the preview and it looks good!"

yeah ikr. i watch all of the Supernatural the whole S10 that on there. but i heard they are going to be making S11 of Supernatural that on there. but am not sure if they are or not..maybe i might watch Supernatural from 1-10...