The Realms discussion

neutral ground > the 12 water falls

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Layla sat silently in the warm sun and let the heat sink into her skin, 'it feels wonderful' she thought
she watched small little clusters of pink and orange dip into the water and jump back out again, the fish were so brightly colored upstream

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"WOO HOO!!" Syvina screamed as she piloted her leaf/surfboard down the waterfall. She smiled as the water sprinkled on her face.

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Layla looked to the scream and saw the smallest fairy she had ever seen doing something on the waterfall
' is she surfing' ? layla thouhgt
' holy rap she is too look at her go!' layla smiled and yelled " dont fall into the water or them fishy's will have you for dinner"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina yelled back, "Sure!" She gripped the front of the leaf and braced for the drop. She landed and made no spash at all. "That was fun!" She yelled.

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

' hmm she didnt even make a splash' lalya thought ' i wounder waht would happen if the wid picked up' smiling layla called the wind to make the little fairy go flying into the sky, she could feel the rush of her demon power like washer rushing up her feet, layla looked to the fairy and whisperd "go" and she sat their and watched the show about to take place

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina looked around at the sudden gust of wind. "Woah!" She called out clinging to the leaf. She and the leaf were lifted off the ground and were sent flying. She smiled and laughed. This was so much fun!

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

narrowing her eyes she watched the little fairy , ' higher' she thouhgt smiling ' i want to see her fall, see just how fast she can fly'
( its like 11) after this i gotta head to bed i got work in the morning

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay.))
Syvina was pushed away from the flower and plummeted to the ground. She put all her strength into her wings. She fluttered and managed to stay afloat.

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

i gotta head to bed but i will respond tomorrow and we can continue tomorrow

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Layla watched the little fairy desperately try to stay in the air, Layla smiled and watched with satisfaction

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Her wings failed her and she fell. "Ah!" She said. Luckily she was only 4 getting of the ground. All She disease bruise her legs.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Her wings failed her and she fell. "Ah!" She said. Luckily she was only 4 getting of the ground. All She did bruise her legs.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Her wings failed her and she fell. "Ah!" She said. Luckily she was only 4 getting of the ground. All She did bruise her legs.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 1699 comments Mod
Iris sat by one of the many waterfalls and looked up at the sky, she smiled then put on her sunglasses to block out the sun, she smiled content lay.

((Her outfit: http://www.superbdresses.com/2014/02/...))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander walked quietly out to the waterfalls. He glanced around and saw a gorgeous girl laying down. Alex bit his lip and focused. The waterfall nearest her changed flow, splashing some water onto her. Meanwhile he looked away, acting innocent.

Iris yelped and stood up quickly, "OI! What was that?!" She wiped the water off of herself.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander turned around. "You okay?" He still checked her out while asking.

Iris looked at him, he was kinda cute..."I'm fin-Are you checking me out?!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander laughed lightly. "Depends." He walked towards her, so they didn't have to be so loud

Iris rolled her eyes, "That doesn't answer the question, but anyways, Hi! I'm Iris!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 10, 2014 05:35AM) (new)

Alexander grins, "yes. I was checking you out. I'm Alexander."

Iris blushed a little, "So what brings you here?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like waterfalls. They're so... beautiful." Alexander said while emphasizing beautiful. He looked at her eyes the whole time. Alex took off his shoes, dipping his feet in the cool water of the pool underneath the waterfalls

Iris blinked, then her face turned bright red, "Ehehe....I guess they are..." She took off her sunglasses, then took off her shoes and put her feet in the water too.

((I gtg to school! Bye!!))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander smiles softly, taking off his shirt. His muscled chest with a 6 pack of abs is revealed. "Do you like to swim?"

message 29: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel got in the place flying in his half H/ Half D form... He sat on a rock that was placed in a waterfall and got back to his normal form... He love how the waterfall make shadows and he was more powewrfull that way...

message 30: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel stayed in peace until he saw a boy flying around the place... It was a fairy... Oh no... A fairy... Daniel was afraid of Fairies... That was not good
"crap... No..." He said looking at the boy, he was not that fairy-like, he had human normal size, which make him less scary... but still, he hate fairies.

Daniel closed her eyes when some fall from the waterfall and hit him lightly on the head, it was a necklace or something...

message 31: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) (Haha okay, don't worry... Are fairies small in here or normal size?)

Daniel watch carefully as he got back to his human form, in which he was smaller... He took the necklace and put it in his pocket, then he tried to hide.

"Um, I don't have my swimsuit on..." Iris said a little distracted but him taking off his shirt.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander smiles softly, "so? You ever skinny dip?" He half joked

message 34: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) (Is Wendy his GF? Lol)

Ughhh... Crap He said trying to evict the fairy, but it was impossible, so he walk to the direction of Peter

"H... Ey?" He said to the fairy from the far distance he was

Iris looked at him horrified, "No! I would never do that!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander laughed softly. "Then how else are you going to swim?"

"Simple! I'm not!" Iris said smiling brightly.

message 38: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) At least it's cute He thought trying to forget his fear

"Nothing, I like darkness, it's my element" He said getting hear slowly

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not? I'll do it if you will." Alexander offered.

"You have your swimsuit, I do not, therefor I'm not going unless I get my swimsuit!" Iris explained.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I mean we both skinny dip."

Iris stared at him, "Um, no..." Then she pushed him into the water and ran.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander laughed, but when she ran he just sat in the water. He was just kidding...

Iris then stopped and looked around, he wasn't following, she shrugged and laid back down.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Iris, can't you just get a swimsuit?" He offered

Iris laughed, "Fine, I'll be right back."'she let her wings show and zoomed off to the fair realm to get her swimsuit. Ten minutes later she came back with her swimsuit on and sunglasses on. She walked over to the water and sat on the edge.

((Her swimsuit: http://wheretoget.it/look/72506))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander splashed water at her, smiling. "Get in." He tried to hide that he was checking her out yet again

Iris frowned, then splashed him back, "It's cold!"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander gently grabbed her waist, pulling her into the water.

Iris yelped and tried tried to get back on the shore, but Alexander had a grip on her.

« previous 1 3