The Realms discussion

Werewolves/ shifters Realm > mirrored pond

Comments Showing 1-50 of 369 (369 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (last edited Jul 26, 2014 10:38PM) (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren smiled at the water watching the water shimmer from the mountains, the glow that radiated from the soft sun light illuminated the outside of the tree's, ren breathed out, he felt so relaxed, so peaceful

Queen of The Moon Elizabwth shot straight toward the lake at full speed. She loved the lake and she loved being in wolf form so it was a win win situation for her in that moment. She splashed into the water and flopped down into it. Only after she had flounced about kicking water up in every direction did she notice the guy watching the water. She felt the power exuding from him and she got slightly worried.

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren heard the ground shake and watched the wolf barrol into the water, laughing to himself ren watched the wolf surface

Queen of The Moon Elizabeth's ears perked up hearing his laughter and she sighed as much as a wolf can sigh. She slowly splashed over to him, but stayed a few feet away, letting out a small whine to see if it was safe to come closer. He had a higher status than her, of that she was sure, and her wolf and herself recognized the importance of asking permission.

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren grunted towards the wolf, telling the wolf to come closer, but power power in his stance so that the wolf knew that he could rip it in two.

Queen of The Moon She rolled her eyes but ducked her head as she inched toward him. She sat down and respectfully lowered her gaze for a moment then laid down in front of him with her head on her paws. She wondered who he was, and why he was here, and most importantly what his title was.

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren looked at the wolf by his feet " can you shift" he asked , his voice booming with authority.

Queen of The Moon She sat on her butt and gave him a look. She looked at herself and then back at him, specifically his clothes. There was no way she was going to shift and stand naked in front of this guy.

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren huffed he was getting annoyed " that wasnt a question" he growled low in his chest

Queen of The Moon She narrowed her eyes and her ears laid flat against her head as she growled right back. She no longer cared what his status was, he was passing her off.

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren raced his eye brow " i wouldnt be doing that if i was you." he let the power radiate off him, "either change , or go away" he told the wolf

Queen of The Moon She glared at him and continued to sit there. She ignored his authority for a moment and then had an idea. If he wanted her to change then he'd get a surprise. She changed and stood up putting her hands on her hips. "Happy?" she asked snarkily.

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( god my computer is so stupid it not posting what i write!!!)

ren smirked at her " well well well" he spoke looking her up and down " as a matter of fact" he walked back wards till he grabbed his cloak and flung it at her " put this on, or so help me you wont be the only one naked."

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( god my computer is so stupid it not posting what i write!!!)

ren smirked at her " well well well" he spoke looking her up and down " as a matter of fact" he walked back wards till he grabbed his cloak and flung it at her " put this on, or so help me you wont be the only one naked."

Queen of The Moon She wrapped herself up thinking over that comment. "You should at least offer dinner first you know. We aren't cave men anymore. Plus I'm sure your mate wouldn't like that whole thing to much." she told him. running her hand through her curly hair.

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" my mate" ren asked kindly, trying to block any emotion. did she know?, was she close to calla, he woundered. " please all i have to do is turn on the charm and you will be at my feet" he winked

Queen of The Moon "Sure." she rolled her eyes. "And what if it's the other way around? What if you're the one who will be groveling at my feet, quite the change for you wouldn't it be. Not being the one in charge." she quipped. She couldn't help herself she was kind of curious about the guy. He radiated power and yet at the mention of a mate he seemed to freeze up. Did he have a mate, was he like ... stop don't think about him.

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren stilled at her scrunching, " ah you okay u look like you have to go to the bathroom" he laughed full out. "ah, no. I wouldnt want to be your mate, with a attitude like yours." he studied her " so you talk to your alpha, with that pretty mouth of yours" he asked her

Queen of The Moon "Alpha? My alpha is a piece of shit or should I sat he was a piece of shit since hos isn't my alpha anymore?" she thought to herself for a moment. Then she gave him a serious look. "So you like poor defenseless wolves with no backbones? Wow what a great person you are." she shouldered past him in disgust.

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

his hand snapped back and held her arm for a moment " are you telling me," his voice was soft but full of male dominance " that you have no alpha at all, you are a lone female wolf, that is at the age to have pups" he stared at her his canines lengthening, he could feel himself wanting to claim her.

Queen of The Moon Her eyes turned crystal blue and her expression turned dark. "Don't you even think about it There is no way I'm your mate and I was used once and I'll kill.myself before that would happen again." she yanked her arm out of his grasp, feeling it get cut in the process. Her only thought to get the hell away from him.

message 23: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren stilled " i wont hurt you" he stopped and looked at her and growled low in his throat " do you honeslty think someone of my rank would do something like that" he asked her pissed off

message 24: by Queen of The Moon (last edited Oct 03, 2014 08:04PM) (new)

Queen of The Moon "Yes! You are all the same. Thinking we belong to you, that we are your property to do with as we please." she yelled holding her bleeding arm. "Don't you dare tell me that every instinct in your body isnt have your way with me. I know the look." she told him, her tone deadpan, flat no more emotion, the cloak falling off her left shoulder to reveal the scar of her mark.

message 25: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren stood and stepped back, then shut off his emotions " then perhaps i should show you just how much of a monster you make me be" ripping off his shirt, he stood and grew to his full height, the scars from all the beating his father tyler had given him showed, and everyone could tell by the site that they were by silver " you think im a monster" his voice rumbled, he let his full power show, his eyes turning peer black with red slits " then maybe i should show you just how much of a monster i can be"

message 26: by Queen of The Moon (last edited Oct 03, 2014 08:03PM) (new)

Queen of The Moon She just watched him, her expression emotionless. Of course she saw the scars and she felt sympathy for him, because they were old and deep and a healer should have taken care of them. She stepped to him slowly and placed her hand on his chest, using her powers letting the calmness of them to flow into him. Part of him was definitely broken, part of his soul perhaps, or maybe it was his wolf she couldn't tell. She just knew that she had seen worse and felt worse and she didn't want to do it again.

message 27: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren stepped back as if she were going to hit him " you have no idea what a monster is, if I was a monster id bite you right now to claim you." ren growled and showed fangs " but im not that much of a monster" he stepped back more " I dont need any healing , im far from being saved"

Queen of The Moon She stepped with him easily. "Wrong and you know it." her tone was gentle, caring even. "If you were a monster you would have done it already. You're an alpha, you know the risks of that action. Biting me would make me your packs Luna, and you can't risk that with a rogue now can you." she told him with a shrug, applying a little more pressure against his chest. Sure he thought he couldn't be fixed, but everyone could be fixed whether it was with emotions or with her abilities.

message 29: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

he watched her then decided to have fun with it, he snaked his arms around her and pulled her close so she was plasted against his body " I am a monster, everyone is" ren laughed

Queen of The Moon She rolled her eyes. "Don't believe that." she told him her mark still visible. "True monsters do what was done to me or they hurt quickly."

message 31: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren look at her scar and traced his with his hand " what happend" he was fasinated that was forsure

Queen of The Moon "Guy said he loved me and me being a stupid teen I believed him. He forced his mark onto me and after that of course I really didn't have the option to deny him and thought it was love." she told him quietly and gently removed his hand from her shoulder and covered back up. "Course he found his true mate and broke his bond with me. It was like being burned alive from the inside out. He was the alphas son though, soon to be alpha himself so I couldn't seek any kind of justice against him. Left as soon as I had healed."

Queen of The Moon "I don't even know why I'm telling you this." she shook her head.

message 34: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren tilted his head " its because you can feel i am no threat to you" ren paused for a moment, he could tell she ahd gone through a harsh cruel life, but to him it was all the same only small moments did he ever want to remember what life was about. " can i show u something without you trying to run off?" he asked her then said " but by all means go run, ill just chase after you and bring you back" he smiled

Queen of The Moon "If it's your scars I see them. I know what they were caused by and I can only imagine the pain. I'm sorry for that." she told him quietly.

message 36: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren looked at her" ohh really i dout you know what they were caused by"

Queen of The Moon "Silver. They are clearly the result of you being hurt with silver." she told him confused

message 38: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren watched her " do u know how i got them"

Queen of The Moon "No. I'm not psychic. How could I know that?" she asked

message 40: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

then you do not know what they were caused by" ren told her seriously, he moved to stand by the water and sat down he patted the side next to him and waited to see if she would move to sit with him

Queen of The Moon She cautiously walked over to him. "I'm sorry. I just thought they were from silver. They look like they are from silver." she crossed her legs in front of her, the cloak only covering her upper thigh.

message 42: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" yes silver" ren scoufed, " but that was just a sliver of what it was" ren looked out to the water, " you see that" he said pointing to the trees on the other side of the lake

message 43: by Queen of The Moon (last edited Oct 05, 2014 05:20PM) (new)

Queen of The Moon "Yeah." she nodded smiling. It really easy to see the trees that he was talking about. She wondered what they had to do with his scars though.

message 44: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" every night when the moon is full, their is little creatures called moon faries they come out and dance, and luckly for you, tonight is a full moon, now sit tight and watch" ren said

Queen of The Moon "Moon fairies?" she asked looking up at him curiously.

message 46: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( LOL no u gotta keep going like legit spam cuz i didnt hear my phone go off! LOL)

ren smiled at her, a real smile one that lit up his face, " i guess you will have to wait and see" he smiled at her

Queen of The Moon "Fine." she smiled back and scooted closer to him for warmth. "Can I ask you a question?"

message 48: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren stared out to the water and growled a "yes". he didnt really wanna talk he liked the sound of her voice

Queen of The Moon She shrank away. "Never mind." she muttered

message 50: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ren laughed " what big eyes you have" he quoted looking at her in a girly voice " the better to see you with my dear" he growled " what big ears you have" he said " tge better to hear you with my dear" he growled smiling " oh, what big teeth you have" he laughed " the better to eat you with" he told her and jumped at her. pushing her down onto the grass

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8