The Realms discussion

neutral ground > the lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (last edited Sep 01, 2014 04:47PM) (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

the lake is for everyone to go to without being hunted

message 2: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments Ceryan finished taking off his clothes, and folded them neatly and placed them onto a nearby boulder. He kept his underwear on, and began walking through the shallows of the lake. As he get deep enough wear the lake was around his abs area, he began to push himself out horizontally, swimming in the still rather shallow water, trying to ignore the sudden chill on his shoulders and neck.

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles pushed her brown hair out of her eyes and watched as the man stripped, smirking. "ideot" she scoffed.clicking her gun and making sure the safty was off nickles swung her feet from the branch she sat on. she was surprised he didn't see her before.' not human' she thouhgt

message 4: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments Ceryan swam out to a point wear he had to stretch his legs downwards to touch the lake bed. He tread the water slightly, keeping his head and shoulders above the water level. The cold had all about faded, and he began to sfloat in his back, closing his eyes and trying to enjoy the feeling of the slight amount of movement to water had swirling around him.

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles had a brilliant idea turning her gun to the side she fired one shot into the water by his body, water splashed up

message 6: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments Ceryan splashed around slightly, his limbs flailing to get him back up-right. He went back to keeping himself afloat, amused by his own panicked heart rate. Realistically, if someone wanted to hit him, he'd be bleeding out, so he could assume he was pretty safe.

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles tilted her head, 'hmm' she thought, "caucky bastured" she yelled loud enough for him to hear

message 8: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "I can't exactly act like a wimp around a girl with a firearm, can I?" Ceryan shouts back, hoping the person he was replying to was the ken that shit in his direction. He starts a front-crawl swim back towards his stuff.

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles stiffens," you are too a wimp" she yells. keeping hidden so he cant see her

message 10: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "That's rich coming from a girl that's hiding, despite having the upper-hand." Ceryan says as he begins to walks, the water level between his knee and ankle. He walked back to his clothes, taking the towel from underneath them all and placing it on the neck if his neck, resting over his shoulders.

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" I always have the upper hand with you creature,you know your pretty pathetic for one, not even able to figure out where i am" talking into the walkie talk she had brought with her so that her voice projected everywhere, she placed 5 walkie talkie's in different tree's, the soul reason nickles was out here was to catch a creature and kill it. it was just pure luck that he was here now

message 12: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "You creatures? That a little harsh, don't ya think?" Ceryan says as if he wasn't likely in the sights of a gun. He rubs the towel in his hair briefly before sitting on the edge of the rock, rubbing his limbs dry.

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles watched with satisfaction as he couldn't pin point her, " no not at all" she spoke into the talkie.
" you creatures" she spoke with venom " kill for the satisfaction, i am just giving the world a better place to live in"

message 14: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "So, that isn't what you're doing right now? You have no clue where he I've killed anyone, and I haven't even tried to get at you. To me, it looks like you're the one who kills for the pleasure, not me." Ceryan says, about the pulls his underwear down before stopping himself. "I doubt you'll look away, as you think I'm dangerous, but please don't stare too much." He tells her as he pulls his wet underwear off, and a moment later putting on a dry par, taking a moment to wriggle and make himself comfortable in them.

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles laughed " awwe whats the matter, think all women are naive?" nickles eyes zoom in on him ' not bad' she thouhgt smirking to herself. Jumping from the tree and setting the talkie at her mouth she said two word's before she stepped from the tree's " your dead"

message 16: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "You seem a little agitated. I would offer to take you for coffee, to calm you down, but I don't think that's appropriate right now." Ceryan shrugs as he pulls up his trousers, and sliding on his sleeveless top. "Technically, I'm human just like you, but I was just born a little different. That's all." Ceryan says, making eye contact as he finishes putting on his boots and slides his arms into the sleeves of his long coat.

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles walked camly into the the path watching him with her gun held low, he was good looking, she couldn't stoping looking." ur a creature" nickles stated " and im going to kill you " she smiled putting everything into not moving, she wanted to hurt him but for some reason she wanted to kiss him too ' bloody hell' she thouhgt
nickles had the idea of going back to ton to find someone to take this frustration out on at the bar, their would have to be one of the lacky boys their

message 18: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments Ceryan turned to her, raising his arms horizontally and opening himself up, showing no signs of really caring whether he was shot. Even if the bluff didn't work, and he could move, he could try to get her and heal himself by taking essence from her, but he sincerely doubted that would happen. "Go ahead."

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles smiled and fired twice, once by his feet then the other straight to his head

message 20: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments Ceryan was surprised that the bluff didn't work, but his instincts were quicker than his surprise. The one aimed at his feet seemed mis-aimed, and didn't reach his toes, but his ability kicked in on the second shot, and found his arms moving of their own accord. A quick flick upwards of his right hand sent the bullet skimming just passed his fore-head, emitting a purple glow as it travelled slightly past him. Ceryan heart rate was deafening as he could hear it in his ear. A faster heart rate meant faster reactions, and he felt as though he was having a heart attack his heart was going so fast. "Wow.. That was quick, y'know?"

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickled grinned " new you werent human" grabbing her katana from her back nickles lunged at him doing the dance of the sword she was faster then any human and she was very fast but still the creature were faster but if she caught them off gaurd she could get a good hit in, using her sword to distract him she fired another 2 shots at his body

message 22: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments He found himself quick stepping sideways, ducking under the swing of the sword. The gunshots took him by surprise, he managed to flick when and completely interrupt it's path, but the second hit him at his waist. He felt a huge blunt pain there, and cradled it as he backed up a few steps. "My parents were human, I was raised human, I'm simply a little bit different. I'm an imperfect human, if you will."

message 23: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" your a creature" nickles smiled " and a pussy" smirking " look, ill give u a little deal if you can stop me from hitting you again, i'll let you live for now, but if you cant ill give you ten second head start alright?" nickles smiled and widened her stance to lunge " come at me" she whispered " or is it too hard for a big baby like yourself" she taunted

message 24: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "I'm not going to pretend to be the monster you think I am." Ceryan says, looking down at the shot wound and notices his healing wasn't working, a result of him running out on stolen life essence. "I've probably got enough left for a few attacks..." He mutters to himself, knowing that his avoidance of combat would have to most likely end soon, he he wasn't the type to run.

message 25: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles wanted this man to attack. she wanted to dance around him and pin him to the floor. " then come at me little one" she taunted " or are you to pussy to fight"

message 26: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "Nice, reverse psychology, how very mature. Look, darling, you seem like a sweet gal, but if you want a but of a tango right here, simply ask." His abstinence act had dimmed slightly, and he was willing to fight. All he had to do was grab her, and he'd be able to heal himself up, and hopefully get his victory across

message 27: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles smirked " come baby hit me i dare you" she taunted again, this was her favorite part, eging them on till they tried to kill her but they were stupid enough to not realize what she had on, till it hit them and they burned

message 28: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "You had that cuteness element going for you and everything... Shame this is how you are. Oh well." Ceryan shrugged as his fists lit up with purple energy. "You have your weapons, I have mine. I'm pretty sure this is fair." Ceryan stated as he out a single foot forwards

message 29: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (last edited Sep 01, 2014 06:36PM) (new)

nickles smile widened " then come on big boy lets what your packing" she laughed and pulled out the big guns, handling two japanease star's she licked them while he watched then smiled and through the first at his body stricking him in the arm, and smiled again

message 30: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments Ceryan grabs the sword as it meets his arm. It left him unprotected in the other side, and the swirl did make contact and break the skin, but the risks was worth it. Ceryan clamps his hand onto the blade, the sharpened edge cutting into his palm. He twists slightly and his foot glows as he kicks towards here chest, the energy emitted from the attack having an inch of range, so it removed the need of having to make contact. As his attack lands, he pulls the sword from her grasp, dis-arming her of one of her weapons. He backs up a few steps, licking the blood from his cut palm, her sword in his other hand."Sorry darling, but the sword was in my way." He smirks as the blade fills with energy, shattering moments later. He felt himself drained from the little attacks, and the full pain if his wounds were starting to take effect.

message 31: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

smiling at him as if he had a chance " how you feel?, hmm? feeling a little drained?, thats what everlast does" twirling her hair in one finger " i drink it every day i grew a tolerance to it and it hurts and eventualy kill any supernatural being." smirking at him " so little one, this is whats going to happen. and im not going to tell you twie, either you disarm me or i give you ten second head start," she winked at him " but let me tell you im not easily bested. so what have you?"

message 32: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "Well, I've took half of what you've got. Bring it, princess, as long as you also at least have the decency to accept debate when it comes, as I really ain't in the mood to kill somebody that could clearly have better use alive." He says, raising his arms slightly as he shrugged. He could easily counter and disarm her if she approached. Her wondered if the poison was on the sword, as he never made physical contact with her during the kick, only his energy did, but he didn't exactly dwell on the thought.

message 33: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles snarled " my name is Nichole or nickles not princess, i would advise against calling me that" nickles watched him act all tough and sh was getting warmer just watching him ' good god hormones,' after this was over she was forsure going to see if the jaskons boys where in town. lowering her sword she put on her inacent act " im sorry if i offended you" she stage whispered, looking up at him with doey eyes through her lashes. puckering her lips like she new every guy fell for. she cringed inside, she hated the hole nave act it pissed her off, she liked taunting him better

message 34: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "Is that really an attempt for me to lower my guard so you can Impale me? I've seen better attempts from guys, quite frankly." Ceryan says, trying to keep an eye in her as he takes his long coat off, just wearing the sleeveless muscle shirt. He presses his hand against his arm wound, checking how well the blood was clotting. He had to manage, so just leaves it alone for now.

message 35: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles gave him a rare smiled, one that lighted her hole face " thank god, i hated the hole miss inacent act, rather boring if you ask me" twirling her sword around and pointing it at him. " now quiet stalling , an d acting like a damn pussy and come get me. instead of using some magic, fight me like a man, or are you to pussy to try?" she winked at him

message 36: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "That would be pretty foolish. Being a 'man' is more about being smart than it is being 'courageous'. It would be a little stupid of me to charge un-armed against and armed and a killed opponent whilst I'm injured, wouldn't it? I'd rather be clever about this, it's all I can do right now." He says simply as he begins to strafe, as if walking on the edge of a large circle.

message 37: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

throwning her sword to the side, she raised her eye brown and started to remove her weapons, first the sword then 5 more thrown star's and two more guns , then she removed a tazer from her chest. and smirked at him " well little one, no weapons. don't worry ill go easy on you" she winked. " unless you prefer hard"

message 38: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "That was an idiotic mistake. I didn't promise I would use magic, did I? You could be walking into a trap. Oh well..." He says with a sigh, sitting down onto the grass cross-legged. If he couldn't make it to her, and she was so desperate to fight, she would have to come to him. He wasn't in any state to fight like he would have liked to, so all he could do was tempt her in. "This isn't hugely fun, so hurry up, I guess."

message 39: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles stopped moving and watched him. moving slowly she walked right up to him and knelt down in front of him close but not to close. " are you alright" she asked worriedly, she didn't wanna give him and indication on to what she was doing

message 40: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

grinning evily she lunged at him and pinned him down. she brought her face close to his and smiled " first thing of fighting always be prepared for the unexspected." she then crashed her lips to his

message 41: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments His eyes fell shut of their own accord. Could this be anymore of an un-expected outcome? Be doubted it. He couldn't exactly push back into the kiss in his current position, and he couldn't push her away. He simply went with it for now, and he'd sort it out later.

message 42: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles pulled back and held her dagger at his neck, smirking at him " too bad you could live your a great kisser" nickles slashed the knife down

message 43: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments ((What do you mean by 'slashing it down'?))

message 44: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( lol roll or something i like the way it going ahhaha, i wont kill you promise :) )

message 45: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments ((Ah, alright.))

He simply shook his head, slightly disappointed at the outcome, it wasn't necessarily bad, it was just unexpected. He sat up, rubbing his forehead slightly. "That was one of the most bipolar-ish moves I've seen. First it's all about 'you creatures' then that?"

message 46: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

pushing him back down nickles straddles him " like i said exspect the unexspected"

message 47: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "Y'know, it would be a lot kinder to put me down. This isn't accomplishing anything unless this 'fight' thing is over. In which case, I guess I have time on a small tangent or two..." Ceryan says resting on his elbows

message 48: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles gets up and kneels in front of him to look at his cut. she walks back towards the tree's carring a small jar, and rubbs it on the cut. while it closes she looks at him " way to ruin a moment" she gets up and turns her back to him

message 49: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 85 comments "There wasn't a 'moment', not for me, at least. Don't assume I liked that as much as you did..." Ceryan says, almost as if he didn't care. He felt the wound clear up and his head was slightly less foggy-feeling.

message 50: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nickles back stiffened, she then turned and smirked at him, pointing down " you sure" she laughed

« previous 1 3