Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Lavender Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna landed her Pokemon and headed for the Tower, they'd redone it so that it now housed both human and Pokemon graves. She walked inside, then up two flights of stairs before she stopped in front of both her mother and father's graves.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Delilah-Rose decided to come to the Kanto region for a good battle against anyone. Her brother,Kent, wanted to find a gate to hang out with. She knew that her brother was an idiot but really just a date. She hated when he canceled practices just to have a date with random girl. They were known as the Uzimaki Tag Team one of the best Tag Teams in any region well except for Kanto. She had her Slyveon at her side that she called Aurora. Aurura wanted to see her parents grave since she was rescued by Rosie.She entered the graves site and put the flowers on the grave giving with a smile

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna fell to her knees and let her head hang, hugging her Absol's egg to her chest as she cried silent tears. Her father had been killed during the making of Mewtwo and her mother had only died a few months ago after losing her battle with cancer.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Delilah-Rose heard someone fall and instantly turned around. She saw a girl that appeared to be crying she hated to be rude and asked what was wrong. Kent suddenly came in with a smirk on his face as usual but he saw the girl too. He told me to stay while went to talk to her.

"Why are you crying,Beautiful?" He said softly looking at the girl infront of him with a frown.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna lifted her head and wiped at her cheeks. "I just miss my mum is all." She said softly, touching the egg in her arms.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 11:21PM) (new)

Kent put his hand on her head ruffling her hair making it look crazy, "I would love to see you smile:

Delilah-Rosie came from behind her brother then pushed him out of the way, "You baka don't you see you cant flirt with her right now. I am sorry about him but I really do feel bad for you. My name is Delilah-Rose Uzimaki and this my brother Kent. We feel the same way about our parents"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna smiled at Delilah-Rose. "Can I just call you Rose? I'm Anna by the way." She said, standing not bothering to fix her hair.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would like for you to say that" She said with a smile fixing the hair quickly, "This is Slyveon or more like my best friend,Hika."

"I am Kent like she said and its nice to meet you Anna" He said grabbing her hand softly before he kissed it, "You have never heard of us before have you?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "No, I've never heard of you two before." She said, pulling her hand back to her chest feeling a blush on her cheeks.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose looked at her brother annoyed but he brushed it off, "We are the famous Uzimaki Tag Team of the best in any region" He turned to his sister to tell her to back off.

She raised her hands in surrender then saw a boy staring at them She went over towards him with a smile,"Hello,Do you need something?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna shook her head, making random pieces of hair stick out. She nodded to the door and headed out, wanting to be away from the smell of death.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at him before she shook his hand lightly, "I love your name its so unique" She felt Hika go on the top of her head while she spoke, "This is partner in crime,Hika"

Kent looked from afar glaring at the boy for talking to his sister. He didn't want to leave Anna alone because he actually had an interest in her. He ran after her following her without a second thought.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"She would probably say Thank You" She said with a small giggle putting her on the ground, "Trust me I am not cocky like my brother. I am just a regular girl with the love for pokemon"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great now we got that settled" She said while going through her hair. She looked up at him, "You look like a strong battler"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna stepped out and tilted her head back, , letting the wind drift across her face. She let out a sigh, then jumped when the egg in her bag started moving.

((Her Absol had two eggs))

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2014 12:05AM) (new)

She looked at him with wide eyes almost forgetting to breath, "Y-You have every badge in the world.......I wont even be able to beat you"

"I would like to know more about you,Anna" He said from behind having his arms crossed over his chest,

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She thought about it for a moment before she had determination in her eyes. She needed to do this for her pride's sake but she wouldn't like it one bit, "Training sounds good to me"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna turned to look at him, before pulling her bag off of her back and pulling the egg out. There where creaks running along the side of it. "And why is that?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know but you seem interesting to me" He said simply sitting down infront of her, "I don't know why but I want to know"

"I have went to every single region except Kanto" She with her arms crossed. She was annoyed hearing him have more badges than her. She slowed down her heartbeat before she had a heartattack.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know its just my brother is getting distracted lately and our practice schedule is off. We usually do everything with each other but I cant seem to get him to focus" She looked his hand in disbelief making her blush slightly.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna just nodded before the egg erupted in light and she looked down and saw a small baby Absol. "Oh, my god." She said, looking at the tiny Pokemon. "It's so cute!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Delilah-Rose though about it before she smiled at him with a nod. She sent her brother a quick text, "I think he would be okay with it"

Kent felt his phone vibrate and saw a text from his sister. He read it and shrugged as long as she was okay then he was fine, "Well Anna its looks like I need a knew traveling partner"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked up from the little ball of fluff. "Fine with me." She said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Likewise Blue" She said with a smile feeling Aurora go on her head again making her annoyed, "HIka is always ready for a battle"

Kent gave Anna a grateful smile. He knew he would see his sister later on down the road. He went through his hair, "Ready when you are"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright lead the way Blue" She said with joy and Hika followed behind

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well We just got here about two days ago but I couldn't do anything because my annoying brother" She said looking at the ground. She was beyond annoyed, "He had a date so I had to watch his pokemon for him."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I honestly didn't mind until it got constant" She said with a small shrug, "I am not that good with dating and relationships. My brother kills every guy that gets close to me"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked to the sky. "You got a flying pokemon?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I actually don't" Kent said while closing his eyes thinking about his sister.

"I am so sorry" She said with a blush creeping on her cheeks, "I didn't mean to.....I uh-"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna just nodded and let Noivern out. "He can hold two people." She said, climbing onto his back. "You coming?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"You bet I am coming" He said with a smirk getting on Noivern a little bit to excited.

She got up slowly and held out her hand, "Here"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((TO THE KANTO DAYCARE!))

Anna patted Noivern, telling him he knew the way.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem" She said with her thumps up then remembered what he said, "You know I can take care of guys myself,ya know"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't move and looked at him in the face, "Well what did you mean it like,Blue?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont need help,Blue. You worry too much I am a pretty smart girl for your information" She said with a small pout.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed when he touched her chin, "Y-Yeah I will"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Call me Rosie" She said with a small smile, "Its easier than saying my full name"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She began to mentally panic but she didn't move, "W-What are y-you doing?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am sorry Blue its just.......gosh this is embarrassing, "I haven't had my first kiss yet.....there I said it"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie looked at him then remembered her brother. He was going to kill her if he found out. She shook the thought aside when she answered, "Um sure we can"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess you can lead" She said with a blush finally looking at his eyes.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I promise Blue I wont pull back" She said with a smile.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed when she felt his lips on hers. She was about to pull away but she promised she wouldn't. She smiled into the kiss but she blushed even harder as she did.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldn't help but look down, "I enjoyed it too,Blue. I am glad my first one was special"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know maybe because I had my first kiss" She said with a smile, "I am sorry I just get flustered easily"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't had one" She said with a small frown, "Don't judge okay"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Does that mean that we are together?" She said with wide eyes when he kissed her again.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed back but then pulled away looking at her shoes. She felt a bit awkward and embarrassed like usual while thinking, "I have a boyfriend now"

« previous 1 3