The Realms discussion

female > female werewolf

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
get template's here and add and remove what u need

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (last edited Aug 27, 2014 10:38PM) (new)

First Name : calla
Middle Name: maria
Last Name : torn
Nickname[s] :cally, boo boo
Pronunciation:cal la, ma ri ,torn

Real Age: 19
Date of Birth: april 25 1995
Place Of Birth: forest floor
Zodiac Sign: taurus
Element: earth
Sexuality: straight
Relationship Status: single
Crush: none

Species: Werewolf
Abilities: speed, reflexes, strength, keen eye sight, strong sense of smell. able to shift into wolf form

Appearance: Hair Color: dirty blonde
Hair Length: shoulder length
Hair Style: bed head wavy

Facial Features
Eye Color: blue
Chest Size: 38 b
Height:6 foot
Weight: 160
Foot Size: 10
Markings/ Imperfections: slash lines on her wrists (from barbed wire hand cuffs) , three claw marks on her shoulder, tattoo of a half moon on her hand
History:
When calla was 5 years old a rebel werewolf clan came and killed her father the alpha, and murdered everyone else in her pack, in front of her. they took calla and raised her as one of their own, betrothed to the alpha's son Ren, Calla learned how to fight, being one of the three female werewolf in their clan, she was to be used as a mating tool and that was all. But calla was to head strong, and had to much of a attitude. Her mouth had gotten her thrown into the cage more then a handful of times.

On the day of her wedding to Ren, calla ran for her life. not looking back she left everything but what she wore. She ran for mile's and mile's stopping only to change into wolf form. She sticks to the shadows, knowing that Ren and his fathers pack are looking for her, She is trying to find a pack to be secured in, to feel safe. And not always have to look behind her shoulder everywhere she goes.

Race/Ethnicity: white
Family: none
Which pack are you in: lone wolf
Role in Pack: dont have one
Residency: forest tree enclove
Political Views: none
Accent: none
Belongings: clothes on her back . 4 rings on her hand ( moonstones the only thing she has of her mother)

Transportation: feet , or wolf form

Wolf

Personality
,ticking time bomb, not afraid to stand up, a loner. the type of person who is always cautious. does not trust easily, she is the type of person who does not like people getting in her business, will resort to violence if needed, silent but makes people in a room turn their heads. she admit's danger vibe's . Underneath the surface she is a calm, quiet girl. wanting a companion

Habits:blinking very few times when angry, drumming her nails when she is about to strike, cocking her head when she is listening closely,talking to herself.
Hobbies: running, and swimming, enjoys climbing tree's, and dancing
Dislikes:nosy people, power hungry male's , people in her bubble. Men having authority
Disabilities: saying before thinking.
Fears: being caught by Ren and his father's pack
Motto: never stay in one place for long, run.
Skills: same as ability's

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

:) awsome! APPROVED

Queen of The Moon First Name: Elizabeth
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name : Dunham
Nickname[s] : Beth

Real Age: 23
Apparent Age: 20
Date of Birth: January 27th 1991
Time of Birth: 4 pm
Place Of Birth: New York City
Element: Healing
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None

Abilities: She is a healer, but she doesn’t put herself as belonging to any one pack

Appearance: description

Complexion
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Middle of back
Hair Style: She keeps is curly and most of the time it’s in a messy bun or a pony tail because she doesn’t feel like doing it.
Facial Features
Eye Color: Light blue
Body Type: Hour glass figure, she eats all the time but her metabolism due to being a wolf doesn’t let her gain any weight
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood Type: A positive
Markings/ Imperfections: She has a small scar on her upper lip

Apparel: She doesn’t care much about fashion and can be found in the following outfit most days.
Hoodie: description

Jeans: [image error]

Boots: description

Wolf: description

Personality
She is a bit defiant when it comes to people telling her what to do. She does not take being told what to do kindly, which gets her into trouble when she meets an Alpha or a Luna. She can be withdrawn most of the time, her past having shown her that it was better not to let others in. She is shy around new people but once people get to know her and she becomes familiar with them she opens up, but is still withdrawn.

Habits: Bites her lip when she is nervous.
Hobbies: Sports, anything that lets her run and be aggressive pretty much
Dislikes: Spiders, taking orders from other people
Fears: She does not like being forced to do things and fears that someday an alpha is going to take her free will away
Motto: Life goes on
Skills: She speaks many languages as well as fluently writes in those languages

History: She is the daughter of a male wolf and a female human, which got her bullied a lot when she was young. This caused her first belief that being withdrawn was better. The second was when her mother passed away and she turned to a close friend that she had had a crush on and got close to him. They spent a lot of time together and stayed close for many years, and the guy ended up marking her only to leave her after he got what he wanted. He ended up finding his mate, and left Elizabeth crying alone. After that Elizabeth ran and has pretty much been running ever since, never pledging herself to a pack but healing its members when they needed it. If she does find her mate she won’t accept him, at least that is what she has told herself, because she believes that no one could want her.

Race/Ethnicity: European
Family: Deceased
Which pack are you in: Unaffiliated
Role in Pack: Healer
Residency: Her own place
Political Views: She is a libertarian in American Politics
Accent: British
Belongings: She does not have many belongings, everything she hold valuable to her can fit into her backpack.

Transportation: A 2006 Black Convertible Ford Mustang GT

Queen of The Moon Starbucks. Coffee is always good.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 18, 2014 03:17PM) (new)

(view spoiler)✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

|||Full Name||| Corey Kendall Bonnet
|Nickname| Ken

|||Age||| 19
|||Real Age||| 125
|||Date of Birth||| February 18th
|Place of Birth| Paris, France
|Zodiac Sign| Aquarius

|||Gender||| Female
|Sexuality| Heterosexual
|Relationship Status| Single

|||Species||| Werewolf
|Abilities| Super strength, flexibility, speed, and abilities to shift into wolf.
|Pack| Unknown
|Rank| Unknown

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

|||Human Appearance|||

|Hair| Black with brown streaks at top
|Eyes| Dark Brown
|Weight| 125 lbs
|Height| 5 feet 9 inches
|Blood Type| 0-
|Chest Size| D
|Shoe Size | 6

|||Wolf Appearance|||

|||Personality||
Corey enjoys being rebellious, its the same reason she ended up being a werewolf. Her mother told her not to go to the US to a party with her other friends. Corey ignored her and went anyway. She got drunk and got bitten by someone in a bedroom. She became really independent after tat never going back to Paris to tell her mother. She has a much more social and friendly side if you would go under that fur to the skin where she is soft.

|Weaknesses|
- Rebel
- Fighting
- Gives up
- Works self to much

|Strengths|
- Strategic abilities
- Eye for details
- Can and will use your words against you
- Quick and Silent

|||Backstory|||
Phoebe was born and raised in the kingdom. Her parents died in a tragic accident when she was 8 years old when they were on vacation in the Human Kingdom. Since then, she was placed in orphanages upon orphanages, moving through the system until she was eventually disregarded as a whole because of what she was. You see most of her life, she had lived in the human kingdom believing that was what she was. However, the pack soon found her.

Apparently, everything that was bizarre about her was actually normal among the werewolves. Her father was the Royal Beta before her and her titled stands the same. But that didn't mean she didn't have to earn her the title again. She trained herself mercilessly wanting to ensure her family's title lives on for her parents. Pushing herself this way made it strenuous to be truly apart of the pack. Sometimes she still fill out of place and still finds herself feeling lonely as if she was still an orphan.

message 7: by Ken (last edited Dec 21, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name
Name: Kaya Selena Sanchez Tapia
Nickname: Kay, Aya, Sel, Lena, South
Pronunciation: Kay-a Sel-ena San-chez Tap-ia

Apparent Age: 16
Date of Birth: September 28th 1998
Time of Birth: Midnight
Place of Birth: Mexico City, Mexico
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Element: Air
wings: None

Relationship: single

Species: werewolf

Appearance:
Complexion: fair
Hair Color: brown
Hair Length: long
Hair Style: up in a bun or some other spanish style hair-do
Facial Features:
Eye Color: brown
Chest Size: normal for a female
Body Type: slender and athletic
Height: 5 ft 4
Weight: 110 lbs
Apparel: Spanish dresses or clothing
Blood Type: O
Markings/Imperfections: a scar from where her uncle scratched her.

Personality: Kaya is kind and caring, but she gets a little protective. When thinking about North, Kaya is not willing to talk to many people. She loves metal-working, making friends, hunting, football, and skateboarding. Loosing North made things very hard for her and she hates to loose people close to her.

Habits: Making friends, hunting, thinking about North
Hobbies: skateboarding, football, and metal-working
Disabilities: Autism, ADD, ADHD
Fears:
*Vampires killing her family
*dying at the hands of a vampire
Motto: I always thought, being a twin was, a hard thing. Everyone always finds a way to put you together. It's like you're not considered two people. Even when we were kids, our parents dressed us alike, and when we joined up and got sent to the realms, they stuck us together. People thought we were special somehow I suppose. I used to hate that. All I ever wanted was to have my own life. And here I am now, just wondering how I'm gonna live without him
Skills: Fighting, protecting her family, hanging out with people, making friends, metal-working, and hunting

History: Kaya was born as a twin with North. When Kaya and North were two years old, Carlos was born. Last week, Kaya's twin died due to a vampire attack to the pack. When asked about her twin's death, Kaya only said her motto of "I always thought, being a twin was, a hard thing. Everyone always finds a way to put you together. It's like you're not considered two people. Even when we were kids, our parents dressed us alike, and when we joined up and got sent to the realms, they stuck us together. People thought we were special somehow I suppose. I used to hate that. All I ever wanted was to have my own life. And here I am now, just wondering how I'm gonna live without him." It was true though, North and Kaya were like one person.

All through the rest of her time here, Kaya only thought of North and Kaya never really forgot about him. She would visit his grave everyday, even when she began falling in love with a vampire. To her, North was everything.

Family: *all werewolves*
Claudia Tapia (Mother) -50-
Enrique Sanchez (Father) -50-
North Sanchez Tapia (Twin Brother) -16-[DECEASED]
Carlos Sanchez Tapia (Brother) -14-
Primavera Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -17-
Jose Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -14-
Pacorro Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -13-
Valentin Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -12-
Emma Bruckhaus (Aunt) -50-
Eugenio Sanchez (Uncle) -50-

Residency: A place she lives with her brother and mom and dad
Religion: None
Political Views: None
Accent: Spanish
Belongings: her clothing, jewelry, and school supplies

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sounds good :) cant wait for the rest

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 21, 2014 05:32PM) (new)

First Name: Skylar
Middle Name: Rose
Last Name: Windsor
Nickname: Sky

Apparent Age: 17
Real Age: 17
Date of Birth: June 16th 1997
Place of Birth: New York City, USA
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship status: Single

Abilities: Super speed and Strength, Heightened hearing and vision and ability to shift into a wolf

Appearance: description

Complexion: pale
Hair Color: blonde
Hair Length: medium length
Hair Style: messy waves
Eye Color: green
Chest Size: C
Body Type: slender, but curvy
Height: 5'3
Weight: 115 lbs
Apparel: Skinny jeans and tee shirts
Markings/Imperfections: Complexion: fair
Facial Features:
Weight:
Apparel: Spanish dresses or
Facial Features:
Weight:
Apparel: Spanish dresses or
Markings/Imperfections: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736...

Personality: Sky usually trusts too easily, and tends to get hurt a lot. She is loyal and is always a will shoulder to cry on. She tries to live her life the best she can, making crazy decisions that she know will make amazing memories. However, if you get her angry, she doesn't hesitate to retaliate.

Habits: Playing with her hair when nervous.
Hobbies: Drawing

* Drawing
* Running

Dislikes:
* Liars
* People underestimating her

Fears: Dying

Motto: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Skills: Fighting, drawing, running, making quick decisions

History: Sky's mom died when she was young, so she was raised by her werewolf father. Her father was strict, but still loved her. He supported her and taught her how to fight and defend herself. He also helped her through her first transitions as a werewolf.

Residency: She lives with her dad
Accent: None

Belongings: clothes, weapons, and a crystal pendent necklace that her mother left her.

message 10: by Ken (last edited Dec 21, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Primavera Purisima Sanchez Bruckhaus
Nickname: Prima, Vera, Puri, Sima, Carolina
Pronunciation: Pree-ma V-ee-ra Pur-e-see-ma San-chez Bruck-haus

Real Age: 17
Apparent Age: 17
Date of Birth: November 28th 1997
Time of Birth: Midnight
Place of Birth: Mexico City, Mexico
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Element: Fire
wings: none

Relationship: single

Species: werewolf

Appearance:
Hair Length: medium
Hair Style: straight
Facial Features:
Chest Size: normal
Body Type: athletic and muscular
Height: 5 ft 5
Weight: 114 lbs
Apparel: dresses and skirts
Markings/Imperfections: a scar from when she was scratched by her father.

Personality: Carolina used to be kind, but after North's death she changed a lot. She became more into hanging out with mermaids and not paying attention to vampires. She began hating vampires and protecting her siblings and cousins. She began doing cheerleading and watching football.

Habits: going to the graveyard, spending her time near mermaids, and making friends
Hobbies: football, cheerleading, metal-working
Disabilities: ADD and Deaf
Fears: *vampires
*werewolves in-love with vampires
Motto: It's so easy not to try
Skills: metal-working, making friends, hanging out

History: Carolina was born in Mexico City, Mexico to Emma Bruckhaus and Eugenio Sanchez. At the age of 10, Carolina was hurt by her father and it became a physical scar. When North died, Carolina became distant and she began cheerleading. Everyone changed, including Carolina's parents and aunt and uncle.

It was hard on everyone, but eventually they all got over it. Carolina began protecting her siblings and she spend more time around mermaids. She decided to find someone to date and she gave up bullying certain people. She is kind to some people still, but she doesn't bully people as much anymore.

Family:
Kaya "South" Sanchez Tapia (Cousin) -16-
Carlos Sanchez Tapia (Cousin) -14-
North Sanchez Tapia (Cousin) -16-[DECEASED]
Jose Sanchez Bruckhaus (Brother) -14-
Pacorro Sanchez Bruckhaus (Brother) -13-
Valentin Sanchez Bruckhaus (Brother) -12-
Emma Bruckhaus (Mother) -50-
Eugenio Sanchez (Father) -50-
Enrique Sanchez (Uncle) -50-
Claudia Tapia (Aunt) -50-
Residency: a mansion
Religion: none
Political Views: none
Accent: Spanish
Belongings: a necklace and bracelet
Other: anyone can make her parents and other brothers.

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

i think ud have to change the age cuz the pic makes her look a little older then 16 xD

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Stacey wrote: "i think ud have to change the age cuz the pic makes her look a little older then 16 xD"

it was temporary age, finished kaya

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

kaya sounds great :)