Heat (Semi-Advance RP) discussion

Hᴏᴜsᴇ 2 > Gabriel and Austin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Yasmani (new)

Yasmani | 269 comments Mod
Gabriel and Austin's room

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin dragged Kerry to his room as he looked at his luggage and rushed towards it. "Okay I'm going to do something." He said smiling. He started to rummage through his suitcase and clothing until he found what he was looking for.

message 3: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Well, what is it?" Kerry begged, silver blue eyes slightly wide with curiosity ad she looked up at him. She sat on the edge of his bed while she waited, not so patiently.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin pulled out a book as he opened it a guitar pick fell out. He caught it as he smiled. He walked over to his guitar case as he puled his beige acoustic guitar out. "Wanna here me sing?" He asked smiling, sweetly.

message 5: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Definitely not what Kerry was expecting. Last time a guy had offered to show her something and taken her to his room, well, luckily he had a condom on his bedstand. She shrugged slightly. "Why not?" she chuckled. "As long as my ears wont bleed."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smiled as he was about to start to play when Gabe burst through the door. He was panting as he looked at them. "Oh I thought...oh nevermind." He said as he walked over to Austin. He whispered something in his ear as Gabe handed him something. Austin smiled as Gabe smiled and closed the door.

message 7: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry raised one single eyebrow. "Dare I ask what all that was about?" she asked, sounding slightly curious. She wasn't an idiot. She knew what the other guy-Gabe- had thought. And she got it. With het reputation? She would suspect it too.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh nothing." He said as he put his guitar away. He looked at her as he sat on his bed. "So what did you wanna do?" He asked smiling as he leaned back and looked at the ceiling.

message 9: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry looked down at him, silvery blue eyes twinkling behind her dark lashes. "I don't know." she shrugged slightly, leaning in a bit closer to him. "I guess... It's up to you."

message 10: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((After midnight. Falling asleep!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smiled as he looked at her. "Maybe we could..." He said before he kissed he, it was a merciful kiss though sweet and soft.

((Goodnight!))

message 12: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry smiled against him, kissing him back easily. She pulled back after a second with a challenging grin. "Hmm." she teased, mockingly thoughtful. "We could what? Guess I need a bigger hint." she teased.

message 13: by Yasmani (new)

Yasmani | 269 comments Mod
(Sorry for interrupting but, I sent you a pm Kerry can you never replied)

message 14: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Sorry if I'm ever slow. It won't give me a notification from this thread! D:))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smirked as he looked at her. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a condom. "Is this hint big enough?" He asked smiling. Inside he was scared because he didn't know if he was ready again yet, but he didn't dare show it on the outside.

message 16: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry smiled, tilting her head as she looked over at him. "You know..." she began, then leaned over and kissed him. "It just might be." she whispered in his ear, kissing along his jawline and up to his lips again.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smiled as she kissed him and started to kiss her neck as he caressed her leg. He smiled as he kept kissing her neck. "You know we're going to have to have some privacy." He said as he got up and walked to the door.

message 18: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Lock the door then. And if you have one, play a recording of you singing and or playing the guitar." Kerry suggested impatiently, sitting up on the edge of the bed as she watched him, bright eyes following his movements.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smiled as he reached for the door and it burst open and hit him in the face. Essence walked into the room and looked at Austin then at Kerry. "Who are you?" She asked Kerry with an attitude. She helped Austin up as he rubbed his face.

message 20: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry glared at the intruder, getting to her feet. She did not like being interrupted. "Who the hell are you?" she snapped belligerently, rising and moving over to stand beside Austin.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Essence walked to Kerry. "I'm Essence. Who the hell are you?" She asked getting in her face. "I fhink you should leave."

message 22: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry pushed her back, flaring up angrily. "I'm Kerry. And I think you're the one who needs to get out." she hissed. She glanced at Austin, waiting for an explanation. And backup.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Essence walked back up to Kerry. "Get out now!" She shouted at her. Austin watched as he got up and tried to calm her down. Essence pushed him off of her. "Austin what are you doing with this h**." She shouted.

message 24: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry stood in the hallway, beginning to cry. Almost instantly Chance was there. Having convinced Chase that this would take a lighter touch that Chase didn't have. The shier boy didn't say a word at first, simply putting an arm around his sobbing younger sister's shoulders. The pair sat down, leaning against the wall. Kerry sobbed into his shoulder, and he simply kissed her head.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin walked out the door and looked at Kerry. "You okay?" He asked her as he looked at Chance. Essence sat in the room with her arms crossed as tears streamed down her face.

message 26: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) The look Chance gave Austin was unreadable, though it certainly didn't look happy. Kerry flinched slightly as she heard his voice, and now Chance's look was definitely displeased. Kerry wiped her eyes, still leaning on Chance. "Just go with your little girlfriend if I'm not good enough for you." She choked out.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin looked at her as he sighed. "Look thats my friend, Essence and she gets jealous sometimes." He said as he walked away. "I'm sorry." He said as he slammed the door. "Essence what the hell is wrong with you!?" Austin yelled at her.

message 28: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry sobbed harder, burying her face in Chances shoulder. Apparently he was just going to go with Essence. Because apparently she wasn't good enough. "Shh...." Chance murmered softly, gently pulling his little sister onto his lap. He didn't actually mean to quiet her, it was just a way to sooth.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Essence sat there as she started to cry. "Essence you just can't control my love life." Austin said as he walked back outside. He looked at Kerry. "Hey are you okay?" He asked her as he walked to her.

message 30: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry didn't react at first, but quiet Chance's look aimed at Austin had definitely crossed the line into a glare. After a long moment, Kerry sucked in a shuddering breath and managed to look over at Austin, gaze unreadable. "Been better. Been worse." She said, a slight edge to her low voice.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smiled. "That's good to her." He said as Essence walked out the door. Austin smiled as he looked at her. "This is my friend Essence. I used to go out with her a long time ago and she still gets jealous." He said as he glared at her with a smile. Essence looked at Kerry as she put her arm around Austin's waist. "No he is my boyfriend." She said as she smirked at Kerry. Austin removed her hand as he looked at her. "I'm not you're boyfriend." He said through his teeth.

message 32: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry flinched back into Chance again, and Chance slowly stood, still holding Kerry. For once, quiet Chance looked rather upset, and he didn't exactly seem as shy as usual. "Look. Essence? You had better get out of here before I get Chase over here. He's a bit more trigger happy then I am. And you?" he looked at Austin. "You may not be trying to, but you're hurting my sister. Do something to make it stop. Now."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin looked at Chance as he smiled. "Okay." He said as he gently shoved Essence back inside the room. He closed the door as she sat down. "So how about that?" He asked with a smile.

message 34: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Chance may have been protective, but he was no jerk. He kissed the top of Kerry's head gently and slowly released her from the hug. "I will be in my room. Just down the hall. Call or cry if you need anything." he told her before going down to his room and closing the door. And then Kerry and Austin were alone again.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin looked at Kerry as he smiled. "Soo?" He asked her as he leaned on the wall. Essence gently opened the door to the point where she could peek through the door at them. Austin smiled as he looked at Kerry. He watched Chance leave.

message 36: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Sooo...." Kerry said flatly, glancing down at her feet for a moment before looking back up at him. "What now?" she asked softly, biting her lip as she looked up at him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin shrugged. "I don't know." He said looking at his feet. Essence watched them as she waited to see what they were going to do.

message 38: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Well it's up to you." Kerry said, still biting her lip. "Just keep in mind that your 'friend' is watching." she said, studying him, her gaze soft.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin looked at her as he sighed and closed the door. He smiled as he looked at her. "Hey so before anything happens do you have anyone I should know about?" He asked, jokingly as he smiled.

message 40: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) A brief laugh escaped Kerry. Unless you counted a string of people who lead her on and just ended up using her, she didn't have anyone. "No, no." she gave a wry smile. "Don't need to worry about that with me." Unfortunately. She wished so much that she had someone, but though she'd found some she hoped could be 'the one', it hadn't happened.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smiled as he scratched the back of his head. "Yea I don't think we are going to get any privacy with her around." He said pointing back at the door. "Hey wait I know." He said as a sly smile came across his face.

message 42: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry raised an eyebrow at him, looking both puzzled and curious. "What do you know?" she asked him curiously, yet only slightly flirty as she stepped closer to him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as he looked at her. "Well 1st we can trick her into going downstairs with Gabe and then we have the room all to ourselves." He said as he stepped closer to her and smiled.

message 44: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry grinned, "Poor Gabe." She giggled softly. "But..." she stepped forward again. "Having the room to ourselves sounds good." She said quietly, almost whispering as she studied his face.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin gave her a quick kiss as he smiled. "Come on." He whispered as he opened the door. Essence was sitting down on her phone as she looked up. "Come on Essence lets go see Blanket." He said as he led Essence down the stairs. She smiled. "I haven't seen Blanket in like forever." She said sweetly. She saw Gabe at the pool and rushed over to him. "Gabe!" Gabe looked up as he hugged her. Austin grabbed Kerry's hand as he rushed back up the stairs and too his room as he locked the door.

message 46: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry giggled softly as she bolted into the room after him, immediately jumping onto the bed. "You're cruel." She joked, grinning. She rolled over onto her back as she studied him. "So." She began, looking at him steadily, though wariness colored her gaze. "Do you just want to continue or..?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin smiled as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her. "What do you think?" He asked her as he thought about how Essence and Gabe were doing. He smiled as he looked at her. "So that a big enough hint for ya?" He asked as he looked up at his blonde hair.

message 48: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Sounds just about right." Kerry smiled, having absolutely no problems about kissing him back. "I do have one question though. And-" she kissed him before continuing. "I promise it won't change anything. I'm just curious. What Gabe handed you earlier.... was that your hint?" She asked curiously, effectively asking if Gabe had given Austin the condom.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin looked at her as he smiled. "Maybe." He said with a goofy, but cute smile on his face. He looked at her as he pulled it out and smiled. He kissed her as he took his shirt off and laid close to her. He smiled as he looked at her.

message 50: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Kerry chuckled slightly at his response, kissing him back when he kissed her. She wanted semi-patiently for him to finish screwing with his shirt, then leaned forward and kissed him again, taking the initiative.

« previous 1