The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

The Fire Within
This topic is about The Fire Within
Read and Review > The Fire Within (The Fire of the Soul #1)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by v.v (last edited Jul 26, 2014 09:49PM) (new)

v.v | 442 comments *Please read the rules before signing up. If you would like to receive a free copy of The Fire Within in exchange for an honest review please fill out this form and post it in this thread:

Your Name:
Your Email Address:
File Format You'd Like to Receive:
Date You Signed Up:

Book Title: The Fire Within
Link to Book: The Fire Within
Number of eBooks Willing to Give: 20
Number of Paperback Books Willing to Give: 0
Genre of Book: YA Dark Fantasy
Reader Age Range: 14+

Synopsis:

I can feel him calling me, his voice whispering in the empty air, calling me to him. Without thought, without my own will I go to him. In a small kingdom, a place not marked on the maps and barely recalled by any living person, resides a cursed young woman named Anna VanDyken. Not many know of the curse that lies in wait for the moment he will come to possess her and thrust her into a new reality. Thrown into a world so unlike her own, filled with creatures that only exist in the darkest of dreams there is no chance to escape and nowhere to run to. A countdown has started on her life, and the lives of her friends. Will she have enough time to save them all, or will they all fall into chaos? With the threat of war hovering above her head, and a curse that burns in her veins, will she live to be able to tell the tale?

Rules

- Reviews MUST be posted within 21 days of the book being sent.
- Reviews MUST be posted on Goodreads, but can also be posted on other book review sites (Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc.)
- A link to your review MUST be posted in the appropriate thread.
- Any books you receive for an RaR must NEVER be shared without the author's consent.
- Please write honest reviews, but be constructive. NO tolerance will be made for MEAN or HATEFUL comments.
- You MUST have already written and posted at least 5 reviews on Goodreads
- You can only sign up for ONE Read and Review at a time!

If any of these rules are broken in any way, that member will be BANNED and REPORTED. There will be no exceptions. Rules MUST be followed and that's that.

RaR Sign Ups:
1. Zahraa (zahraa.altaey@gmail.com) 27/07/2014

message 2: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 13 comments Your Name: Zahraa
Your Email Address: zahraa.altaey@gmail.com
File Format You'd Like to Receive: epub
Date You Signed Up: 27/07/2104