Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Dorms > Quin and Ichirou

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod

{Knock first, then pay up: Signed Ichirou Rin}
{Ignore that guy: Quin}

message 2: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Quin was still in his flashbacks when Eva brought him back to his room.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva set him on the bed and she bit her lip. She continued to try an heal him until she saw the wound on his chest close. She removed his shirt nod took a wet cloth to his skin to remove the blood. "Quin?" She asked again. "Wake up..."

message 4: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

The Eva in his dream looked the same. She was beutiful, her red hair was wrapped up elegantly, and she was wearing a dress that caused the noble ladies to be ashamed. Simple, but elegant, doing nothing but enhancing her natural beauty. Quin in his dream was mesmerised. Mesmerised, until, someone yelled, "ATTACK!"

((Quin'll wake up in my next post ^^))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva watched Quin jerk around in his sleep. She bit her lip and held his hand tightly. Hoping he would wake up soon.

message 6: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Quin sat up gasping, and wincing in pain, what...? At first he thought he saw the Eva in his draem in front of him, confused, then he realised what was happening. He wasn't in his dream anymore. Instead, he was in his room. "Eva," he murmurred.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva watched him and tears of relief poured down her face. "Quin!" She said happily and kissed his cheek softly. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" She asked hurriedly wanting to make sure he was okay. "I was so scared I thought I lost you forever!" She fumbled through her words as the tears continued to fall. She moved her red hair out of her face and flung it behind her shoulder.

message 8: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Quin blinked, and shifted, wincing again in pain. He could feel it, where he was stabbed, and it hurt like a b*tch. He flinched, and sighed, "I thought I was a goner...that was so..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva watched him as his expression shifted from pain to confusion and back again. "Lie down." She ordered as she slowly pushed him down. "Take a few of these." She said and grabbed the bottle of pain meds off the nightstand. "I'm so sorry this happened." She said wiping at her eyes.

message 10: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Through his pain, Quin said, "don't be sorry princess," it was something he said to Eva in the past when he was the prince and she was an average girl he shouldn't have fallen in love with. But did.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva smiled softly and blushed. "Please take the meds." She said handing him a glass of water. She watched him slowly. "What happened while you were out? You were twitching a lot."

message 12: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Quin winced and gestured for her to feed him since he was in pain. He sighed, "I remembered something interesting." He laughed lightly as though he couldn't believe it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods and gives him the pills. She put the water up to his mouth and slowly helped him drink the pills down. "And what would that be?" She raised an eyebrow.

message 14: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (last edited Jul 27, 2014 06:54AM) (new)

Quin swallowed, his eyes closed for a moment and then he opened them again, his hand reaching out to cup her cheek, and he said, "I was a prince once, and you were my lover."

((And dun dun dunnn this would be the cliffhanger either at the end of a novel or chapter XD))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva looked at him with wide eyes for a moment. She didn't know exactly what to say or how to react. She just leaned into his hand and smiled softly. Her heart was beating so loud in her chest she could barely hear herself think. Then she cleared her throat lightly and spoke. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Was this a memory or a dream?"

message 16: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Although he was in pain - pain that was slowly fading - Quin was certain. "It was a memory, not a dream. My dreams don't look like that. It was too real...." he murmurred.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva watched him. He seemed to be in less pain, so she asked another question. "The prince part I believe....but if I were your lover wouldn't I remember too?" She pressed taking his hand in hers and making tiny circles on his palm with her thumb.

message 18: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Last post for me for the night))

"That's the strange part, but then, I didn't remember being a prince...it must have been...oh how many lifetimes ago?" He murmurred, the pain easing from the pain killers, though those also made him drowsy.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods gently. "You should rest now...we shall discuss it when you wake." She kisses his lips softly. "now sleep love."

message 20: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He squeezed her hand a bit and slipped into a dreamless, painless sleep. In his dream, the memories that had been uncovered, surfaced again. Although Quin was confused still, he somehow just knew it was a memory.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva smiled and watched him sleep for awhile before, she too, fell asleep in the chair beside his bed. Her sleep was dreamless. Although most of her thoughts seemed to wander to what Quin had said before.

message 22: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

His side ached in his dream. He'd been stabbed before. Skewered along with...the dream-memory changed and Quin was mourning, but his eyes weren't tearing. He coudln't, didn't, wouldn't believe it was true. Eva....

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva tossed and turned lightly in her sleep. Slumping against the chair and sighing.

**few hours later***

message 24: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He woke with a rasping breath. He blinked, everything that had happened after the library seemed like a dream to him. Looking around, and wincing from the sudden movement he saw Eva slumped in a chair. "Eva..." he said in shock and relief.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva opened her eyes and looked at him. "Quin.." She smiled lightly and moved the blanket up to lay in bed beside him. "How are you feeling love?" She asked and turned her head to look at him.

message 26: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Quin slipped his arm around her and held her, looking at her, repeating again, "Eva..." but it wasn't just the usual tone. It was a tone that said, I remember you...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva listened to him repeat her name. It sounded as though he recognized her. Which was obvious but not just her...her supposedly past self. She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "It's okay...I'm here."

message 28: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Good," he murmurred pulling her close. Holding her tightly, he thought about the fact that she had said earlier that she didn't know anything about her past. But he did now. He wondered why she didn't remember.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 3623 comments (ichirou = first son jirou = second son)

message 30: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Yep lols))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you can remember our supposed 'past'?" She asked lightly and held him tightly. She looked at him for a moment thinking. "Why can't I remember?"

message 32: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Yes," he murmurred. Shifting a bit, holding back his wince, he said, "I wondered that too. I couldn't remember before, but then...I did. I suppose I should thank that guy...Sloth or whatever he was called for remembering...I guess I needed a near death experience to remember"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods slowly and bits her lip as he tries to hold back a wince. "so a near death experience to remember huh?" She asked frowning slightly.

message 34: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He chuckled, "it seems like it, but I'm sure there are other methods. But you should have seen it. I was a prince, and you were the one I loved."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva smiled lightly. "Well...am I the one you love still?" She asked raising her eyebrow slightly.

message 36: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He smiled faintly, and said, "yes, yes you are," he leaned in close to her and kissed her on the lips.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva smiled and kissed him back. "Well good." She said lightly. "So does that mean you are royalty now?"

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He smirked, "no, that was in a past life," he said wistfully.

message 39: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Omg sorry, my posts are really crap these days T^T))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(((It's okay:p)))
Eva laughed. "Darn it! So that means I'm not a princess?" She asked playfully sad.

message 41: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((I feel so bad though lols))

He smirked, "don't you remember what I said before, you're always a princess to me, now and forever," he said, nudging her lightly, wincing a bit. HE wondered, why couldn't his wound heal faster?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva blushed gently and smirked back. She saw him wince and bit her lip. "How come you aren't healing?" She asked concerned. She looked down at his bare chest and flinched at the angry wound.

((Lol! Mine aren't entirely great either!))

message 43: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

[[Nah, you're fine ^^]]

"I am, but slowly," he grunted out. Lying in a more comfortable position, he wasn't game enough to look at his wound. He was afraid to look at it. "I don't know why though. It may be because I'm just a young angel."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods softly. "That could be it.." She said and snuggled closer to him gently. "But I'm still concerned."

message 45: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Quin nodded feeling the pain. It wasn't bad as yesterday but it was still there.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Eek sorry!!
Eva bit her lip nervously. "I'm so glad you are okay!" She said softly and kissed his lips. "I thought you were going to die."

message 47: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

[[Naughty!! XD jks, it's fine ^^]]

Quin slipped his hand around her neck and pulled her deeper into the kiss, and said, "there's no way I'm going to die when I've just found you again - as mushy as that sounds."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva laughed softly and rubbed his shoulders. A little breathless from the kiss. "That's okay...I like mushy." She said happily and returned to kissing him.

((Lol!!))

message 49: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He pulled her close to him so that he could kiss her deeper, and murmurred, into their kiss, "well good...I'm a closet mush."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva giggled into the kiss and smiled. "I knew it." She murmured against his lips. Then she pulled back to breathe. She looked down at him and blushed. "You are quite the kisser."

« previous 1 3