message 3: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments YOU KNOW IT HON

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments WhY

message 5: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments Lool idk it can stahp now though hahaha

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments ok lol let's discuss

message 7: by sol (last edited Jul 26, 2014 09:21PM) (new)

sol | 80 comments Okay cool, so you wanted girl best friends and superheroes right? Do you want Marvel, DC, or do ya just wanna create something of our own?

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments create our own I think? But like closer to the marvel style I suppose because I prefer that?

message 9: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments lol that's what I thought :3 okay so do you have any ideas?

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments um I can almost always whip something up
well since it's just us we can make these charrs a little over-powered
Nothing extreme of course, but you know.
Um let's see. They should be like in their early twenties? so done with school and everything
and maybe they got these powers and can't control them all that well, but like, they know what's happening, to some degree?
And they try to use it for good but end up sort of on the government's radar and end up labelled as wanted criminals and blamed for crimes they were trying to stop?
And it could be funny because the characters could have some kind of huge fight over who the "sidekick" is or whatever

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments and love interests could be other people with powers, government agents or normal people

message 12: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments Haha I can almost never whip something up :p I have those rare moments when I think of something I love but thats rare haha

Oooh I like the sound of this. They could be trying to avoid the government/army/police etc. while also trying to help them catch the villain(s). Or they could be looking for the source of heir power and have to battle foes along the way while also on the run from the authorities after one/both of them accidentally did something with their powers like blowing up the White House or some crap LOL) I don't even know. And we'll have a Loki-licious villain hehehe

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments VILLAIN LOVE INTERESTS FOR THE WIN HOW'S THAT

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments ooh there should be a thing where one hero gets kidnapped/captured by the villains and there's some sort of love story and then her friend busts in to help her fully expecting the hero to be like tied to a chair being tortured but her and their arch nemesis are just sucking face how's that sound I like it

message 15: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments OHOHOHOO
I like the way you think ;3 that sounds incredible omggg hahaha

message 16: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments I think we're set! We just gotta fine tune the plot and make charriess yayy

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments okkk
how detailed do you want the characters?
I'm thinking not too detailed?
like you know your super detailed format?
like fill it in until appearance
and then add like a little point form personality?

message 18: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments Lol yeah there aint no way I'm doing that right now haha I was going to suggest just not detailed charries at all, you know, screw it :3
but yeah that sounds good :)
So we can each make a hero, and a villain, and maybe a sidekick?

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments oh I thought our heroes would be like each other's sidekicks but no three charrs is fab
let's just screw it then and do like um

Name:
Alias:

Powers:

Appearance:

Costume:

message 20: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments LOLOL No I already started making it beautiful XD

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments oh okay

message 22: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments Yea sorry :c

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Lol I'll finish mine when I'm on my computer. But let's just do like point form personalities and histories k?

message 24: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments yepp that's what i'm doing heh
so i was thinking three powers max? and we can be a little OP like you said right?

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Maybe like three central powers? So like if course there's branches off that
Like if a character had pyrokenisis (control of fire) they'd also probably be heat resistant?
But the powers should follow a theme I think
Like mental powers
Physical powers
Etc ?

message 26: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments okay cuz i gave my charrie Aurora memory manipulation which goes along with adoptive muscle memory, but her main power is shape shifting which she uses to disguise herself. I think it'd be funny when they're on the run because she'd be able to change her appearance completely while your character has to wear wigs and sunglasses and stuff

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments yeah that sounds fun XD

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Oh and what face claims are you using? Is there a particular guy you want me to use?

message 29: by sol (new)

sol | 80 comments ohh I'm using Scarlett Jo and idk for my guy yet haha, anyone in particular you want me to use? :P

noo, I'm cool. someone pretty attractive tho hehe

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Natalie Dormer and I dunno for the guy, just list some of your faves
And I think I'll use Ashley Moore for my sidekick charrie

message 31: by sol (last edited Jul 27, 2014 05:08PM) (new)

sol | 80 comments Charrie number onee; Rory
Do we need histories? meh I'm lazy but if we do, I'll add a quick one.

Disclaimer ☟
(view spoiler)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ ✯ αυяσяα 'яσяу' || ∂ανу || ∂σмιηιc ✯ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
ɪ·ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ғᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ɪ·ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

▪ █ ▌ ᴇᴛʏᴍᴏʟᴏɢʏ ––

urora
↳ Aurora \a(u)-ro-ra\ as a girl's name is pronounced aw-ROHR-ah. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Aurora is "dawn". Mythology: Aurora was the Roman goddess of sunrise. Used by 19th-century poets such as Byron and Browning. In some versions of the fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty", the princess's name is Aurora. Also used today as a learned equivalent of Dawn.

Davy
↳ Davy \d(a)-vy\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Davy), has the meaning "beloved" and is a variant of Davina (Scottish, Hebrew): feminine of David.

❣█ ᴀɢᴇ -21 ᒥ Twenty-One Years of Age, Uni Student ᒧ
❣▒ Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ - February 21st
❣▒ Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ - ♓ Pisces ♓
❣▒ Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ - New York, New York
❣█ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - Female ♀
❣█ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs ﹠ Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs - Shapeshifting (view spoiler) Adoptive Muscle Memory (view spoiler) Mnemokinesis (view spoiler)
❣█ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs - Single
❣▒ Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ - Pansexual ᒥ She likes who she likes. ᒧ

▪ █ ▌ appearance █ ▌▪
Illusion

(view spoiler)
╏〈 ❂ |Bʟᴏɴᴅᴇ Hᴀɪʀ | ❂ |Gʀᴇᴇɴ Eʏᴇs | ❂ |5 ғᴛ 4| ❂ |120 ʟвѕ| ❂ 〉╏

❝How do I look? I wasn't sure about the green hair at first but it's growing on me.❞

d e s c r i p t i o n
Rory is normally considered to be a very pretty girl by the beauty standards of North America. Light eyes, fair skin, blonde hair, hourglass figure, pouty full lips, big boobs and butt. The whole shebang. She doesn't really flaunt her looks unless she has to, or it benefits her to play up her feminine assets, and she is very modest when it comes to beauty. Rory has a casual style consisting of denim jeans, pink and white blouses, Doctor Marten boots and comfortable sweaters. She is on the petite side, standing at five-foot-four, and is pretty muscular in build as a result of gymnastics, dance and MMA classes growing up –– her family was really active and into sports. Because Rory can physically change the way she looks, she is constantly changing her hair colour. Blonde, black, brown, red, blue, pink you name it. She likes her natural pale blonde locks the most, but dark red is also really nice. Her voice is a little low for a girl and quite husky as a result of colic for five months as a baby, so even now, her voice takes on a slightly gritty and gravelly tone. Her "costume" consists of a stretchy black romper with mesh cutouts, knee high black and silver boots, and a sliver and black mask with star details.

(view spoiler)

▪ █ ▌personality █ ▌▪

❝Hold on a sec, let me get a good look at that pretty face of yours before I rearrange it.❞

❝.... Okay, good to go! It's such a shame really. Waste of good looks.❞

• Outgoing
• Funny
• Compassionate
• Understanding
• Protective
• Competitive
• Procrastinator
• Bossy
• Stubborn
• Hot tempered
• Thoughtful
• Intelligent
• Strategic
▪ █ ▌family. and. friends █ ▌▪

Mary-Anne Dominic
Her mother is a very busy business woman, although not as busy as Mr. Dominic. She was a gymnast and a dancer growing up as well, and she became a lawyer in adulthood. She has a close bond with her daughter, and they call each other quite often. (view spoiler)

Jared Dominic
Her father, he is a very busy businessman and has very high expectations for his only daughter. They aren't very close, and Rory somewhat resents him for bringing her up so strictly and not really giving her any freedom.(view spoiler)

Kyra Powers
They're best friends and roommates(??) They are really close and pretty much do everything together. They're like sisters, which means, they also have their fights and arguments and those days when they just want to get a gun and shoot someone, but then they make up and hug.(view spoiler)

❣█Oᴛʜᴇʀ - She can speak and write fluently in French and spanish, speak fluently in Russian, and understand German. She loves learning languages, it was a little hobby of hers during her elementary and high school careers. When she was sixteen she spent a year in France, and when she was eighteen she spent a year in Russia. She is a gymnast, ballet dancer and mixed martial arts fighter. She has part time jobs in each area; she teaches beginners ballet, she is Taekwondo instructor, and teaches beginners gymnastics. She also plays guitar and piano. (view spoiler)

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀᴍ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ﹖

message 32: by Emma (last edited Jul 27, 2014 04:28PM) (new)

Emma | 1951 comments ↳ Disclaimer: (view spoiler)

❝Let me guess. You're here to kill me.❞

❝Well you better get in line, asshole.❞

↳░ Kyra ░ → ░ Avalon ░ → ░ Powers ░↵
↳░ ❝Um, some people call me Ky, but do you really need to shorten two syllables?❞

Kyra

The Latin and American meanings of Kyra are "Light." The Greek meaning can be "Enthroned" or "Moon" and it is the feminine form of Cyrus.

People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details. People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.

Avalon

The name Avalon is from Arthurian Legend, and it was Athur's burial place.

People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth. People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.

↳░ 21 ░→ ░ January 9 ░→ ░ 18:24 ░→ ░ Capricorn ░→ ░ New York ░→ ░ New York ░↵

↳░ Female ░ → ░ Heterosexual ░ → ░ Single ░ → ░ Virgin ░↵

❝I don't really understand what it is I can do- but it's fucking awesome.❞

Trance

[Powers]
Hydrokinesis - While Kyra cannot create water, she can control it and shape it in any of it's three forms (liquid, solid, gas). She can "pull" water from living things such as plants, or manipulate liquids with water in them, such as sweat, or teas/juices. Kyra can even manipulate water inside of people's bodies, and control their motions--although it's not something she's ever tried. Kyra can also help water transition between it's three forms, causing it to evaporate or solidify.
Aerokinesis - Kyra cannot create air, but she can control and shape it, creating winds and even storms when she combines her powers. She can manipulate air in almost any way, including it's density, to the point where she can create a "carpet" of air to stand on, and then fly around from. She can do this for other people as well.
Dream Walking/Dreamscaping - Kyra can enter other people's dreams and alter them, making them nightmares or good dreams, or even using it as a way to communicate. This power will sometimes activate while Kyra is asleep, but if she is asleep, she has no control over whose dream she alters, or what she does. However, if Kyra is awake, she has full control over this power. The person she is trying to access must be sleeping, without any type of mental barrier or shield.

↳░ Natalie Dormer ░ → ░ 5'9" ░ → ░ Blonde Hair ░ → ░ Blue Eyes ░↵
↳░ Mezzo Soprano ░ → ░ Mesomorph/Endomorph ░ → ░ 150 lbs ░↵

Kyra is considered a very pretty girl, and has done some modelling contracts--although she found it kind of ridiculous. She's tall, at five feet and nine inches, and thin, although she's not a stick figure, and has a chest. It's there. Sure, it's smaller than, well, everyone else's, but it's there. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes, with a thin mouth that is often home to her signature smirk. She has a petite bone structure, but isn't tiny or fragile. She designed her own "costume", and it consists of a blue crop top, a black flared skirt (with shorts underneath, obviously), and knee-high white boots. Topping off the whole ensemble is a blue and white masquerade-style mask- Kyra wouldn't want anyone to know who she actually was.
(view spoiler)

• Independent
• Sarcastic
• Intelligent
• Quick-Thinking
• Spontaneous
• Reckless
• Caring
• Stubborn
• Defiant
• Funny

↳░ Lise Powers ░ → ░ Mother ░ → ░ Deceased ░↵

↳░ Dean Powers ░ → ░ Father ░ → ░ Deceased ░↵

↳░ Aurora Davy Dominic ░ → ░ Best Friend ░ → ░ 21 ░↵

❝Hello! Yes, it's nice to meet you too.❞

❝But I'd better get going. I've got the world to save.❞

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments ↳ Disclaimer: (view spoiler)

❝There's a nice quote for this...but give me a second to think of it.❞

❝Ah, yes. You couldn't have light without a little darkness.❞

↳░ Asher ░ → ░ Jaxon ░ → ░ Gamble ░↵
↳░ ❝Don't call me Ash- that's a girl's nickname. And don't go near Jax. Just Asher.❞

Asher

Asher means happiness in Hebrew, Biblical, and American translations or interpretations.

People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated. They long for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.

Jaxon

The name Jaxon means "God has been Gracious" in English and American interpretation. It is a variant of the names John and Jaques.

People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths. People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.

↳░ 22 ░→ ░ July 5 ░→ ░ 2:46 ░→ ░ Cancer ░→ ░ New York ░→ ░ New York ░↵

↳░ Male ░ → ░ Bisexual ░ → ░ Single ░ → ░ Virgin ░↵

❝Maybe I was just born special. There's nothing wrong with using that.❞

[Powers]

Telepathy -
Precognition -
Illusion Manipulation -

↳░ Liam Hemsworth ░ → ░ 5'10" ░ → ░ Brown Hair ░ → ░ Blue Eyes ░↵
↳░ Tenor ░ → ░ Mesomorph ░ → ░ 165 lbs ░↵

DESCRIPTION
(view spoiler)

• Power-Driven