The Challenge Factory discussion

♦TCF Monopoly Archives♦ > TCF Monopoly Julie vs Kris vs Cari vs Amanda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments

Roll Dice

Monopoly Rules

• You do not need to wait for the other player to finish reading before you take your next turn. As soon as you're done reading, go ahead and roll.
• Each property is represented by a shelf. For each grouping of shelves/properties you would read a certain amount of books from that shelf. Once you finish the amount of books you would then “Own” that shelf.
• If you land on an “owned” shelf you would have to read a certain amount of books above what the owner had to read.
• If one person “owns” all of the books in a group (think Mediterranean and Baltic) and another player lands on their properties they would be able to recommend at least one of the books that the player has to read.
Utilities – For the Electric Company – Read a book where the characters have electric chemistry. For Water Works – Read a book that makes you cry. Books have to be 150 pages or more.
• If a player lands on an “Owned” utility, then the owner will recommend a book with electric chemistry or that makes them cry.
Railroads – For Reading Railroad – Read whatever you want. For Pennsylvania Railroad – Read a book set in Pennsylvania. For B&O Railroad – Read a book that someone else thought stunk. For Short Line – Read a novella. Page minimum 150 for all but Short Line. 25 page minimum for the novella.
• If a player lands on an “owned” railroad, the owner will recommend a book for that specific railroad.
Chance and Community Chest – there are 12 cards for each. If a player lands on one of those spots they will roll the dice a second time and then would “pull” the corresponding card and do whatever it says on the card. Once a card is used, it will be out of play unless needed to finish the game. Books for this would need to be at least 150 pages.
Being in Jail – To get out of jail you would need to have one of the get out of jail free cards, roll doubles on one of your next three turns or read a book where a character is arrested or has been in jail. Books for this would need to be 150 pages or more.
Just Visiting – Read a novella of your choice, 50 page minimum
Free Parking – Read any book 100 pages or more
Go – Read any book of 200 pages or more
Luxury Tax/Income Tax – Read a book with a rich character, a really poor character or someone that works in a bank. 150 pages or more
• Each roll, you'll post your starting spot, the roll and your new spot on the board.
• When you finish your book you'll post the spot your on, book name, rating, when it was finished and a short review of the book. If you were supposed to read a book that had a specific element (water works utility, book that made you cry), then please mention that in the review.
• Re-reads are allowed.

Link to Frequently Asked Game Questions

message 2: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Property/Shelves

Mediterranean Avenue - Favorites Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Baltic Avenue - Fiction Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.

Oriental Avenue - 2013 Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Vermont Avenue - Wishlist Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Connecticut Avenue - Books I Own Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.

St. Charles Place - Ebooks Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
States Avenue - Maybe Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Virginia Avenue - Book Club Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.

St. James Place - Reviewed - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
Tennessee Avenue - 2012 Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
New York Avenue - Must Read Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.

Kentucky Avenue - 2011 Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
Indiana Avenue - 5 Stars - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
Illinois Avenue - Re-Read Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.

Atlantic Avenue - 2010 Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
Ventnor Avenue - Library Books - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
Marvin Gardens - Recommended Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.

Pacific Avenue - Stand Alone Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
North Carolina Avenue - Love Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
Pennsylvania Avenue - Part of a Series Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.

Park Place - Never Finished Shelf - Must read 3 book to own. Must read 5 books if the property is owned.
Boardwalk - DNF Shelf - Must read 3 book to own. Must read 5 books if the property is owned.

message 3: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Community Chest

2. Get out of Jail Free
3. Holiday Fund Matures - Read a Holiday themed book.
4. Yes Sir! - Read a book with a bossy character.
5. Go Directly to Jail
6. Laugh Riot - Read a book that makes you laugh.
7. Go Forward 3 Spaces
8. Fight Night - Read a book with a fight in it.
9. Advanced to St. Charles Place
10. You Inherit $100 - Read a book that was given to you or with a character in it that has inherited something.
11. Pay the Hospital - Read a book that takes place in a hospital or where someone goes to the hospital.
12. You've won a beauty contest - Read a book where a character is considered beautiful.

Chance

2. Advance to Illinois Ave
3. Fright Night - Read a book that scares you.
4. Get out of Jail Free
5. Play Ball - Read a book with a sports theme or athlete in it.
6. Go to Jail
7. Sing A Long - Read a book with a musician
8. Go Back 3 Spaces
9. Warm & Fuzzy - Read a book that makes you feel warm & fuzzy or that has a pet in it.
10. It's Your Birthday - Read a book you got for your birthday or where someone celebrates their birthday.
11. Great Job! - Read a book where the main characters works for a living.
12. Pay For School - Read a book that takes place in a school or where someone goes to school.

message 4: by Julie (last edited Jan 03, 2015 07:16PM) (new)

Julie | 213 comments So we can keep track of who owns what.

Mediterranean Avenue -
Baltic Avenue - Julie

Oriental Avenue - Cari
Vermont Avenue - Amanda
Connecticut Avenue - Kris

St. Charles Place - Cari
States Avenue - Kris
Virginia Avenue - Amanda

St. James Place - Kris
Tennessee Avenue - Kris
New York Avenue - Kris

Kentucky Avenue - Amanda
Indiana Avenue - Cari
Illinois Avenue - Kris

Atlantic Avenue - Julie
Ventnor Avenue - Cari
Marvin Gardens - Amanda

Pacific Avenue - Cari
North Carolina Avenue - Kris
Pennsylvania Avenue - Kris

Park Place - Kris
Boardwalk - Kris

Electric Company – Julie
Water Works – Kris

Reading Railroad- Kris
Pennsylvania Railroad – Kris
B&O Railroad – Kris
Short Line – Cari

Community Chest

2. Get out of Jail Free- Julie
3. Holiday Fund Matures -
4. Yes Sir! -
5. Go Directly to Jail-
6. Laugh Riot - Kris
7. Go Forward 3 Spaces- Cari
8. Fight Night -
9. Advanced to St. Charles Place-
10. You Inherit $100 -
11. Pay the Hospital - Julie
12. You've won a beauty contest - Cari

Chance

2. Advance to Illinois Ave- Julie
3. Fright Night - Julie
4. Get out of Jail Free-
5. Play Ball - Amanda
6. Go to Jail-
7. Sing A Long - Kris
8. Go Back 3 Spaces- Julie
9. Warm & Fuzzy - Kris
10. It's Your Birthday -
11. Great Job! -
12. Pay For School - Kris

message 5: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments I rolled an Eight
I will read "Clockwork Angel"

message 6: by Julie (last edited Jul 27, 2014 02:27PM) (new)

Julie | 213 comments I rolled a 3. I am on Baltic Ave. I'm gonna read Abundance of Katherines, An by John Green

message 7: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments I rolled a nine "Connecticut Avenue" Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments I rolled an Eight. I am on Vermont Avenue

message 9: by Amanda (last edited Jul 30, 2014 08:28AM) (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments i will read the last valentine.

message 10: by Kristine (last edited Jul 28, 2014 08:06AM) (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Finished "Rush Revere"
Starting place Connecticut Ave.
Rolled a "10"
Ended on New York Ave
I will read Clockwork Angel

message 11: by Amanda (last edited Jul 31, 2014 04:20PM) (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments i have finished the last valentine.
i was on Vermont Avenue.
i rolled a 6 i landed on Virginia avenue.
i will let you know what i will be reading shortly.
i am going to read the hour glass door

message 12: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments I have finished
Clockwork Angel
It was well written, I am not one for that time period. But I enjoyed the writing style, and the interactions with the other people

I rolled a 9 landed on community Chest Rolled a 9... which I think gave me card--Advance to St. Charles Place (I think)

There I get to read a book from an E-book Shelf. I am going to go with The collector by Nora Roberts. Which I found on a shelf... but I have an actual physical copy. Hope that works with the rules. If not I will follow what I need to do

message 13: by Kristine (last edited Aug 02, 2014 10:05AM) (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Cari I am good with you reading The Collector. It is on the list.
I also just finished clockwork angel. I have to admit my favorite character was Henry. The tinkerer, the dreamer, the one who is trying so hard to make life easier on those he loves in his special way. I wish that he was given an actual role in this book not a character that is like an afterthought in most chapters. like ooops forgot to mention him. Well lets throw his name in.

I rolled a six
Left New York Ave ~ Landed on B&O Railroad. now I need to find a book that someone else thought stunk. Any suggestions?

Okay I think I will read either the book thief or angels and demons. I have found them both on the popular books that suck shelf. The books that stink shelf pretty much only has the twilight series and I am not in the mood to reread those at this point in time.

message 14: by Julie (last edited Aug 14, 2014 09:00PM) (new)

Julie | 213 comments I finished Abundance of Katherines, An.
This might show my geeky side, but I thought it was absolutely fantastic both Tesla and Farnsworth were talked about within the story. I thought the author wrote an incredibly intelligent character well. One of the best things about this book was the humor. It was often unexpected and more than once I laughed out loud, which is unusual for me while reading.

I rolled a six and went from Baltic to Connecticut Avenue. Cari finds it funny that with only four properties owned I land on one of them.

The first book I'm going to read is The Looking Glass Wars (The Looking Glass Wars, #1) by Frank Beddor

Finished my first book and it was fantastic. My favorite aspect of Lewis Carrol was his ability to take the normal and twist it slightly until it was something new. Frank Beddor took Alice's story which we are familiar with and twisted it slightly to make something else. Honestly I was enthralled for a good portion of the story.

Cari talked me into reading City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare for the second one.

I finished my second book.

I can't decide if I would like the book more or less if I hadn't read The Infernal Devices already. I appreciated the explanations in the other series for terms such as clave, institute and parabatai. City of Bones has a couple of sentences for clarification, but the other series goes into greater detail. I was interested enough in this story to read the next one.

message 15: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Julie I apologize. But I am with Cari. That is funny.

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments i'm sorry Julie...but that is pretty good cause that is useley my luck i'm glad i'm not the only one that does that. good luck.

message 17: by Amanda (last edited Aug 07, 2014 07:42AM) (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments i just got done reading the hourglass door. the story line was slow getting into.. i like abby and her courage to follow her heart to save dante. but...but leo was my favorite person i didn't know if he was good or bad person for the longest time...he keep me going. it got my interest at he end and the book.

i rolled a seven i was on Virginia avenue i landed on Kentucky.

i think i will read Divergent

message 18: by Kristine (last edited Aug 09, 2014 09:12AM) (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Just finished reading Angels and Demons. Could see why 1 person did not like it. But I really enjoyed it after I got about 250 pages into the 700+ pages.

I was on B&O Railroad.
Rolled a 3
Landed on Water works.
Let the crying begin.

I think I will tryThe Giver. Does the book have to make me cry or be on a list of books that make people cry?

Fantastic Book but no tears. Nope not one. Okay maybe one but I think that was the eyelash that was in the eye. I do believe that created the tear so I am looking for another book. One more try before I go back to my back up tear jerker books.

message 19: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments I finished The Collector
I thought it was well written, I have enjoyed Nora Roberts so I knew I would enjoy this one
I laughed out loud at some parts

It was a good story

Rolled a 6 Community chest again (Julie explained to me I have to roll again to get the correct where ever on Community Chest)

I rolled a 12. I have to read a book where someone is beautiful

I will read Clockwork Prince

message 20: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Okay so Cari said any book that made anyone cry counts so I will count the giver. It was on multiple lists of tear jerkers/made me cry. so I will let it count.

I was on Water Works
I rolled an "8"
I am on Chance
I rolled a "9"
A book that makes me warm & fuzzy or has a pet in it.
hmmmmmm.

message 21: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments Another bout of humor. I rolled in the game against Trudy. I am now on the same space in both games and since she owns that monopoly she gets to pick one of the books I am going to read.

message 22: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Julie I am sorry. We are not being very nice to you in this game. But thank you for playing with us. It has been a good thing for me.

Finished Graveyard shift. Was a little nervous about the warm and fuzzy part. But then I got to the part where Lana's (a reaper) boyfriend Mallick (a demon)gives her two hellhounds for pets. That worked for me. Fantastically fun book and any author who can put that many actual deities in one book and make them interact as a flowing unit gets major props in my book.

Was on "Chance"
Rolled a "3"
Landed on "Boardwalk"

3 DNF books. Is DNF did not finish?

message 23: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments Yes DNF is did not finish.

message 24: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments I have finished Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare
It was well written
I enjoyed the plot (it was a continuing plot) and the writing style

I especially liked Henry and Charlotte's relationship
I rolled a double 3. So 6... Now I have no idea what to do with that. Being on Community Chest--I move 6 spaces

To Indiana Avenue Think I will stay there (because I really have no idea about the double idea)

I will read the 3rd book of the Clockwork Series
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

Julie has already been wise enough to loan it to me

message 25: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Somewhere iIn the thread about the monopoly, they said doubles don't mean anything in this version.

message 26: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments I rolled a 3 and went from Connecticut Avenue to Electric Company. I am going to read Dream Eyes (Dark Legacy, #2) by Jayne Ann Krentz

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments you guys are amazing. yes this game has really got me challenged in reading more...and pushing me to do so it been lots of fun. thank you all for playing with me.

message 28: by Kristine (last edited Aug 16, 2014 06:52AM) (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments just finished Matched
by Allie Condie. I struggled reading this book. So much that I question whether I want to finish the trilogy. Ok. On to the next book. The Book Thiefby Markus Zusak.

message 29: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments Kristine wrote: "just finished Matched
by Allie Condie. I struggled reading this book. So much that I question whether I want to finish the trilogy. Ok. On to the next book. The Book Thiefby Markus Zusak."

I had the same problem with that book.

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments i just finished Divergent. i liked all the action and the fast movement of the book it was cool as they got to pick their own spot. and the in and outs of everyone all the people were unique and different. i'm not thinking that i would want knifes thrown at me for a test though (: it was a good book.
i was on Virginia i rolled a 8 landed on chance. i rolled a 5 play ball.

message 31: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Actually Amanda you were on Kentucky Ave and moved 8 to Marvin Gardens

message 32: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments thank you Kris for keeping an eye out. so i got to books to read my first is insurgent.

message 33: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments I finished Dream Eyes.

I enjoyed the story and liked how she had the Arcane and Nightshade aspects from her previous books, but this time it was from the outside. It was a slightly different take on the concept. The worst thing about the story was all the repetition.

At one point the main character talked about having a electric spark connection with the girl on the book. Then another character said they had a special spark. I figure that fits for Electric Company.

I rolled a seven and now I am back on one of Kris's properties. I am on New York Ave and have to read 3 books to get off.

The first book I am going to read is The Innocent (Will Robie,#1) by David Baldacci .

message 34: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments I am sorry Julie. I didn't space my properties very well for you did I?

message 35: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments Kristine wrote: "I am sorry Julie. I didn't space my properties very well for you did I?"

I'm sure you did it on purpose.

message 36: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I loved this book. From the beginning of this book is about among other things *a girl *some words *an accordionist etc to the very end. When she greats death as a friend. The book was well written, I loved the extra little inserts from death.

This was book 2 for my space on to book 3 and by default it is Vampire Acadamy by Richelle Mead.

The thing I miss about living in a city is access to a library with more than 6 half filled shelves.

message 37: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments Ok, finished The Innocent.

The story was fast paced. The mystery was intricate with a long build up. Due to how involved the rest of the story was I became surprised when I had fifty pages left and they hadn't touched on a resolution. With as much as had been devoted to the rest of the book the end felt as if the author had run out of space. I am not saying I disliked the end. I am saying it was much shorter than I was expecting.

Book number two for New York Ave. is going to be Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts .

message 38: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments I have finished Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

It was good, it finished well. Completing all of the stories for the characters. It was a good finishing story for the series. All questions answered and I liked how the characters accomplished all that they were able to do

I rolled a 7... yelled at the idea of going to jail... rerolled an 8. Started on Indiana Avenue... now on Pacific Avenue

Have to read two Stand Alone books

There was one on the list called
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart that looked interesting, got it... will read it first

Then Boomerang Bride by Fiona Lowe Which Julie has found for me as a stand alone (two people have shelved it that way)

message 39: by Amanda (last edited Aug 25, 2014 11:46AM) (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments i just got done reading my first book for the Marvin gardens the Insurgent. i like were Tris she don't know were she really stands at a point were she comes from a small place in closerd home i can relate to her..and the way she can feel the emotions of her loved ones and how much each one of her friends that got killed really kinda meant to her and just kinda really wanted to keep them with her.
book two good question(:
i think i will read for book two
charlotte web
ok so i read that book and yes i have never read it ..
i loved the friendship between welber and fern how much just caring for animals and the its kinda like me and my dog millie. you just wouldn't want anything to happen to them. they are like family ..its a good children book and the meaning of caring for something you really care about AND protecting them when really they can't take care of themselves. and the comfort they give you right back

message 40: by Amanda (last edited Aug 25, 2014 12:08PM) (new)

Amanda Willden | 42 comments i was on Marvin gardens i rolled a 4 landed on community chest.rolled an 11 so i need to read a book about a hospital or someone goes in the hospital.
so i will read the guardian.

message 41: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments So I finished We Were Liars by E. Lockhart and found it to be horrible I would not recommend it to anyone... there were a few twists and the writing was alright... but the story and plot was not my style

I do not want to read runaway bride now.
Instead I will read June Bug by Chris Fabry for my second book

message 42: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments I finished book #2 Dark Witch.

I really liked the character's relationships with the animals. There were horses, falcons and dogs. Each of the characters connected with the different animals. I especially liked the relationship Iona, the main character, had with her horse Alastar.

For book number 3 I am going to read Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger .

message 43: by Kristine (last edited Aug 27, 2014 06:02PM) (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Just finished Book #3 Vampire Acadamy. I enjoyed this one. a fun take on vampires. you have humans, dhamphri ~ half vampires, Moroi ~ vampires that are good (they haven't killed anyone) and strogoi ~ bad vampires (ones that have killed) the author set up a whole social scene that I found enjoyable. The Moroi and the Stogoi are basically at war and the dhamphri are the guardians of the Moroi. The story revolves around a special bond between one Dhamphri and one Moroi. Looking forward to continuing the series at some point.

I was on Board walk. rolled a "10". following in Julie's footsteps and landed on Connecticut Ave. I own that one. rolled a "9" landed on Tennessee Ave.

I think I will try "beautiful creatures" by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

message 44: by Julie (last edited Aug 30, 2014 11:19PM) (new)

Julie | 213 comments I finished Etiquette & Espionage.

Beautiful world. I had fun with all the characters even Monique who was circumstances were her own fault despite what she believed. I did initially stumble over the names, then I realized the ridiculousness of them and began to take them in stride.

I am now off Kris's property. I rolled a 7 and went from New York Ave to Atlantic Avenue. I am going to read First Family (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #4) by David Baldacci

message 45: by Kristine (last edited Aug 31, 2014 09:59PM) (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Finished Beautiful creatures. This is a fun book. Not what I was expecting when I started out but very enjoyable. looking forward to the next books in the series. Love to have a teen romance or just a romance that doesn't include sex. The fun part is what "Beautiful creatures" refers to but I am not going to share that here. you will need to read the book. :) Was on Tennessee ave rolled a 7 "B&O Railroad" rerolled another 7 North Carolina Ave. Love stories here I come.

ok The collector by Nora Roberts for first book.

message 46: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments I just finished June Bug by Chris Fabry it was pretty good

I enjoyed the writing style, I liked the plot, it was fast moving. No swearing, no sex. A well made book

The review said it was like Les Miserables Which is my favorite play. It took 100 pages, but I finally connected how it was like that. I could see it finally

A much better book for my 2nd stand alone
I rolled a 4. I was on Pacific Avenue and now on Short Railroad

I will read The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry for my short novella

message 47: by Cari (new)

Cari  (goober118) | 100 comments I have finished The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
I knew the story going in (I did grow up)

So It came as no surprise, although I did enjoy it

I rolled another 4. That put me on Boardwalk
I love you Kris!!!
So now I "get" to read 5 books that other people did not finish... fantastic

I will start with Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia

message 48: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments I did write something but I must not have posted it. Sorry Cari. Finished the collector by Nora Roberts. Loved it. But then I am biased and Love pretty much any book she does. Also any main character that understands the importance of wd-40, duct tape and a swiss army knife is my kind of character. Yes I remember the present. Next book up is Clockwork Prince

message 49: by Julie (new)

Julie | 213 comments I finished First Family.

In the book the mystery was how everything was connected. One character figured out who he thought was responsible for his pain and set about getting justice. When someone lets one bad event define who they are and every action they take after their lives will become warped. I thought the author did well showing this even if it did stray into the realm of an unrealistic world. That being said the story was an enjoyable read.

The second book I am going to read for Atlantic Avenue is Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore .

message 50: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Jensen | 187 comments Just finished clockwork prince. really enjoyed it. I was happy to see that Henry got a larger part in this book. I enjoyed the development of the relationships between Will, Jem and Tessa.

Was on North Carolina Ave. Rolled a "12" Landed on Income Tax. Need to read a book with a rich character/really poor character or someone who works in a bank. I will read "The Doctor's Secret Bride ~ Billionaire Brides of Granite Falls Book 1"

« previous 1 3 4