The Realms discussion

male > male werewolf/ werecoyote / werepanther

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
get template for male here add the stuff you need in https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (last edited Aug 27, 2014 08:10PM) (new)

*****************UP FOR GRABS***********

Name: Renarnold Larouche
Nickname(s): Ren

Sexuality: straight
Specie's: werewolf
Appearance: Personality: Ren is not shy, he is a caucky bastured, that loves to toy with women. he knows he is hot and he loves playing it to his advantage, he oozes sex appeal. he is a lady's man, and he has many friends. he is so self centered and a people person, people love him, except for calla, but ren loves calla and wanted to make her his, his wolf wants calla to be claimed.

History: Ren was a young boy brutally punished by his father for being the runt, his father c=stabbed him with silver, held him in silver chains over 3 days time. and let his son suffer. Ren vowed to change the pack his father was alpha of, so when his father took calla, Ren started to watch her, and from a brotherly love came the love of a man, and Ren killed anyone in his way, he didnt shy his affection for calla, he trained calla how to fight she knew all his moves. when his father said that calla was to be his wife and that Ren was to be alpha he was overly excited, but when his father killed maggs and he has to hold calla back, a piece of him was killed, maggs was his grandmother, his mothers mom and his father new this. but still went and killed her for pleasure. on the eve of his wedding calla ran, Ren was ferious and ran after her searching for her, of course it wasn't to hard, he found her once and she cut him open with silver and he scratched her.
till this day he still searches for her, but he knows where she is now and he will find her and she will be his, either she be with him, or no one

Strengths:
fighting
talking
strength
smell
Weaknesses:
silver
water (in wolf form slows him down)
kitsunes
Sex ( normal dude -.-")
running
killing in wolf form
Dislikes:
his father
chains
cages
the word NO
Family: father and a pack

Relationship Status: fiance to Calla (she doesnt think so)
Crush/Bf/Gf: hotts for calla ;)

wolf :

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

lol yea she was SEPOSTO marry Ren but she ran away from him

message 4: by Ken (last edited Dec 21, 2014 05:57PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Valentin Quito Sanchez Bruckhaus
Nickname(s): Len, Quito

Birthday: Presumed to be June 30th, but not really known

Specie's: Werewolf
wings: none (he is a werewolf and they don't have wings last I checked)
wing span: none (he is a werewolf, I don't remember anything saying that werewolves have wings)
Appearance:
Personality: Len is kind and caring. He is smart and outgoing. He is willing to make friends with the right kind of people. He spends most of his time practicing football with his paternal cousin, Carlos.

History: Len was the third born in his family. He spends a lot of time with his cousins and does not hang out much with his brothers. Len does not interact much with the other werewolves. He is in middle school, so that does not give him many people to talk to. Len's family does not spend much time around the other werewolf families. As a elementary school kid, Len was a little more sectioned off than others.

Strengths: football, piano, and making friends

Weaknesses: flute, baseball, and knowing who to make friends with

Dislikes: ex-girlfriends, flute, and homework

Family: *all are werewolves*
Primavera "Puri" "Prima" "Sima" "Vera" Sanchez Bruckhaus (Sister) -17-
Jose Sanchez Bruckhaus (Brother) -14-
Pacorro Sanchez Bruckhaus (Brother) -13-
Carlos Sanchez Tapia (Cousin) -14-
Kaya Sanchez Tapia (Cousin) -16-
North Sanchez Tapia (Cousin) -16-
Enrique Sanchez (Uncle) -50-
Claudia Tapia(Aunt) -50-
Emma Bruckhaus (Mother) -50-
Eugenio Sanchez (Father) -50-

Relationship Status: Single

Crush/Bf/Gf: Open

Other: football player at school. Anyone can make Len's brothers. Anyone can make Len's aunt and uncle as well. He is always hanging out with Carlos. Len has a Spanish Accent.

message 6: by Ken (last edited Dec 21, 2014 05:56PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Carlos Daniel Sanchez Tapia
Nickname(s): Carlos, Daniel, CS, CT, Car

Birthday: October 20th 2000

Specie's: werewolf
wings: none
wing span: none
Appearance:
Personality: Carlos is kind and caring, but he can get a little protective due to North's death. Remembering North is hard on Carlos, but he is still able to get through the school day. He wishes North lived more, but due to the death of North Carlos began hating on the vampires.

History: Carlos was born when North and Kaya were two years old. When North died, Carlos would not speak to anyone for a long time. He began hating Vampires more than he already did.

Strengths: football, making friends, remembering North

Weaknesses: North's death, people bullying him, and soccer

Dislikes: Uncle Eugenio, North's death, and people making fun of him
Family:*all are werewolves*
Claudia Tapia (Mother) -50-
Enrique Sanchez (Father) -50-
Emma Bruckhaus (Aunt) -50-
Eungenio Sanchez (Uncle) -50-
Kaya Sanchez Tapia (Sister) -16-
North Sanchez Tapia (Brother) -16-[DECEASED]
Primavera Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -17-
Jose Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -14-
Pacorro Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -13-
Valentin Sanchez Bruckhaus (Cousin) -12-

Relationship Status: Single
Crush/Bf/Gf: Open

Other: Football player. Has a Spanish Accent. Always hanging out with Len. Anyone can make Carlos' aunt and uncle as well as Carlos' parents. Anyone can make Carlos' cousins Pacorro and Jose.

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

awesome job :)