Delirity discussion

Author A > The 'Burg - K. Ashley

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I've got about a 15% of book 4 left, but have to stop. I can tell the climax of the book is coming and I don't want to read 10 mins here, 10 mins there between breaks at work. I want to sit and finish it all.

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments After the first book not being all that great, I have loved the rest of the series. I'm glad that you have given these a chance Heather.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments These sound interesting.

Hopefully you don't have to wait too long.

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Just stopped in to say I thought this said the Borg. I was like wwwwhattt? borg?

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments That is funny Chakara!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments It would be kind of cool if it was The Borg!!

message 8: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "It would be kind of cool if it was The Borg!!"

Right! I was like awesome a book all about the Borg then I realized it said Burg LOL. Hm, a borg love story like Wuthering Heights or something would be interesting. Sort of like how they do the Star Wars Shakespeare books. It could be like The Borg in classic Gothic Literature or something lol.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Oooo, that sounds fun.