The Realms discussion

~MOD chat~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
hiiiiiaaa

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tryig to add picture in this is sooo hard!

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

i know i found a way but its soo difficult

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

can u help me with names for the places i cant really think of a lot i mean i have for the
dragons
-misty mountains
-the drop
-top view

for fairy's i have
-tree tops
-the river bed
-flower meadow

for vampires i have
-castle
-street
-bar
-club

for the witches i have
-grave yard
-elemental shop

for humans i have nothing LOL
same as the rest lolol

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

okay ill post how to do it my sister showed me so apparently its like this
you have this [image error] right and in the middle of it [image error] you post the link for the picture but lots of times i do it it doesnt work -.-

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL i dont even see the links that i posted LOLOL

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

darn :/ hmmm

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

< img src = "
first part is that with out the spaces between except for when it does img and scr their is a space their then u post the image url after the " and at the end of that you post " / >< / a > no space except for the " to this /

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" />

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

darn it didnt work -.-

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

well we can or we can keep it us for the time being i dont mind

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

im going to make something to eat i say make a MOD application

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

how about we keeep it just us till we get to swamped and dont know what to do then leave it for someone else LOL

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

yes ofcorse im tring to fix some of the characters

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

why dont u start off with the rping :) and ill join in once i post my character

message 16: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sure you creat what ever you want LOL ur the MOD too this is both our of rp group, lol im making the threads for the girls im just doing the males first

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Haha LOL hmm not to sure either I'm sure ur going to think off it

message 18: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nighty night when u get up try and see if u can ad some stuff tot he group like maybe some threads or somethign

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

see we have one LOL

message 20: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL! u created it bahahha

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

so imma crate fallen angels, kitsune, giants ,dwarfs, and wat else do u think?

message 22: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

mkay elves too

message 23: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL im going to show you have to create a thread for adding pictures
[image error]
that goes on the end and the picture url goes in the middle :)

message 24: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

GOD DAMIT! it didnt work! grrrrr
ill post a photo on how to do it :)

message 25: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

mkay ill post it fast

message 26: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

lets see if that worked

message 27: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

damit the photo didnt post :O ill post it to u over twitter

message 28: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sure! u post that

message 29: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

i posted it to twitter for u to see :)

message 30: by Muhammad (new)

Muhammad Alee | 30 comments Thanks

message 31: by Muhammad (new)

Muhammad Alee | 30 comments What?

message 32: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

We wat you do is go to the picture it has to be on either the internet or something that has a URL and u copy the URL and past it in between the two

message 33: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL well when u click on a pciture u want say off of google and it says like go t site or view picture click vew picture and the top were u write in , like www. goodreads.com , that the url

message 34: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

okay go to the view image, and it will take you to were it gets bigger, then at the top theirs a link
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/o... this is the link and you copy the link and post it inbetween the two img and the a

message 35: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

well we can now start rping, we just gotta getmore people to the group

message 36: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

im going to start on my creature's d you want to make a threads for mermaids and elves?

message 37: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

did u check on twitter i sent u the photo on how to do it

message 38: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL i ment like make a thread so that it says mermaid, and then one for elves, and in "read before making a character" you can write about mermaid and elves

message 39: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
go here and go and click edit, and put in mermaids and elves, and just read the other ones and just talk abou the mermaids and elves

message 40: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

make sure u describe them like the elves in the *read before making character* thread k

message 41: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL

message 42: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL want to? if so create it

message 43: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

yes u do lol

message 44: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

mkay u can do one like maybe ship wreck cove, or maybe like sailors paradise

message 45: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL ur welcome

message 46: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nighty night

message 47: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL srry was at work, well still am hahah

message 48: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

haahah work sucks -.-"

message 49: by Muhammad (new)

Muhammad Alee | 30 comments I love working. And since I have two jobs, I love it xD

message 50: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Margo!!!!!!!!!! Dude how have u been :)

« previous 1