1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Meg and Lizzy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 212 (212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe a popular guy and a nerdy girl? I know it's cliché but I always loved those stories haha (:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, either is fine with me (: Do you mind if I am the girl, though?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, yeah, let's do paranormal.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe werewolf guy falls for human girl and they can't be together? Or we could do vampire falls for human, but he doesn't want anyone to see her because they will either want to turn her or eat her?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 07:31PM) (new)

Okay. Can we do the werewolf one?

here's my character. She could work for both situations.

Name: Katie Hart

Appearance:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 08:16PM) (new)

Love the vampire diaries haha (: that season finale though...

Katie walked down the sidewalk into her favorite small café. She had been coming here for years and loved their coffee. She quickly ordered her usual mocha and took a seat in the corner next to the window. The moonlight spread across her face, highlighting her hair as the warm coffee filled her mouth.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't, but I already know what he looks like, so I don't really need it. Unless you're changing his look from the one on TV

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know, Damon is my absolute favorite! Are we going to have this is Mystic Falls or in a different town, cuz I had it as morning before. I can change it though, doesn't matter to me.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohh, okay. I can change it to night real quick...))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie glanced around. There were only two other customers in the café. An old man who was sitting alone at a booth reading the paper and a teen boy sitting alone as well. She tried not to stare as she looked over at him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

A waitress appeared next to Katie, asking if she needed anything. "Yeah, can I get another coffee, please?" Her voice rang out, breaking through the silence of the restaurant.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((How do you want them to meet?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. Can he save her?))

Katie left her half finished coffee on the table and threw a couple bills along with it. She stepped out into the night, the cold brushing across her skin. She began the walk home, ignoring the man walking behind her. However, as she got closer, her body tensed as she noticed her was still following. Something's not right... She said silently and generously picked up her pace.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The man behind her seemed to notice her pick up in speed and silently appeared in front of her. "Now little girl, don't run." He whispered with a devious smile. She screamed as he pushed her back against the wall, veins appearing under his eyes. She closed her eyes and let out another piercing scream.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shhh, don't worry. It won't hurt that badly." He said as he tipped her chin up, revealing her neck. "Please no..." She begged. "Get off me!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Help." She begged, pushing at the man's chest. He wouldn't budge.
"Just walk away." The man snarled.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie stood still, too stunned to move. The man growled aggressively at Tyler and lunged for him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie's eyes widened at his words. "What?" She whispered. She stumbled backwards, keeping her eyes on the two men.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie continued rushing backwards until she tripped, falling to the ground. She groaned and closed her eyes, hoping she would wake up from this terrible nightmare.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You... You're a... a..." Her hands trembled by her sides as she softly shook her head. "What are you?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie whimpered as she backed up, away from Tyler. "No..." She said, shaking her head. "It's not possible."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie rushed home, trying to clear her thoughts. That night, she lay awake, unable to fall asleep as thoughts of tonight's events swirled in her mind.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Skip to morning?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie was walking to the café, when she saw Tyler walking. She stopped in her tracks her mouth slightly open.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie shook her head, and entered the Mystic Grill, ordering coffee. The wait was a lot longer then she expected and so she took a seat, waiting for her drink.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The waitress arrived with her coffee in a travel cup and Katie handed her the money and thanked her. She walked past Tyler and out the door, hoping he didn't notice her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie's body tensed but she paused, stopping next to him. "Well I'm sure you can understand why after what happened last night?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, but you're here, aren't you. And you aren't exactly normal."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry." She said, lightly touching his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "I know how hard it is to lose someone you love." She whispered, taking her hand off his shoulder.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry. She was stupid to give up love." She sighed and motioned to the seat across from him. "May I?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She slid into the seat, folding her hands on the table. "It's okay. I know how hard it can be. I spent years searching for my father after he left my mom and I in the middle of the night. I always thought it was my fault. He didn't love me enough so he had to leave. I always found some way to blame me. But Tyler, the one thing you have to learn is that sometimes there is nothing we could have done and the only thing you can do now is let go." She paused, her eyes a bit blurry from tears. "Oh and I'm Katie Hart by the way."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie's eyes widened. "Okay, you need to slow down." She shook her head softly. "I'm so confused."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are Katherine and Nadia and Klaus. He's your enemy, right? And he has a baby?" She blew out a sigh and took a long sip of her coffee.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie's lips parted, but no words came out. She blinked quickly and shook her head. "My gosh..." She paused, staring ahead at Tyler. "You have a crazy life."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. I feel very boring compared to all of this." She said with a small laugh.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, well that makes me feel slightly better." She gave him a smile and took another sip of her coffee.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She glanced around, there weren't many people in the café. "So, did everything go okay with you last night?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie shivered at the thought. "Thank you for saving me last night."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I think I'm going to try and avoid vampires. One werewolf is enough." She teased, a smile tugging at her lips.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I wouldn't want to take up your precious time saving my human life." She pushed herself up from the table. "Goodbye, Tyler."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie took another sip of her coffee, not responding.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Her body relaxed and she slid back into the seat. "Sorry. I overreacted. I'm still kind of shaken up from the fact that there are vampires. Let alone one tried to kill me."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes widened and her breathing stalled. "I chose the wrong town to move to." She whispered, shaking her head.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm so sorry." She said, touching his hand lightly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't imagine losing so many people." She whispered, her hand still resting on his.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry. No one should have to go through that much loss."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can you do me a favor?" She paused. "Keep me away from vampires." A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." She paused, running her fingers through her hair quickly. "Sorry about last night. That would have been really bad if you hadn't made it to the cell on time."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would've been killed by a big black werewolf."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then you are not allowed anywhere near me on full moons." She teased.

« previous 1 3 4 5