The Realms discussion

dragons Realm > misty mountains

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (last edited Jul 26, 2014 06:46PM) (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

this is one of the dragon places the misty mountains

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

wat? LOL

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

hahah LOL i think of lord of the rings when i see it

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige flies down to the river in dragon form. She lands softly on the enbankment, and as she lands her scales transform to soft skin. By the time she stopped her momentum, she was standing upright in her human form. Due to flying continuously, she had accumulated plenty of dirt on her naked skin. Paige calmly enters the river, cleaning her skin.

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon watched the woman wash herself in the river bank, cautiously hidden in the tree's shadow. Not wanting to spook her he stayed hidden

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige walks into the river until it covered all but her head. She smiles as the cold water cleaned her dirty skin and soothed her aching muscles.

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon getting the courage up runs up towards her making sure she cant see him and jumps in the air doing a canon ball yelling " yippie!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige jumps at the sound. Her arm covers her naked chest quickly, and turns to the sound. Paige calms slightly, but still is tense. "Who are you?"

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled at her, " big castles,black and red dragon?, any of that ring a bell" he smiled with dimples

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

if she didnt realize he was king he was going to laugh

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

just because he barly came out of the castle, lots of pepole knew who he was but yet again many didnt

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige relaxed, but still covered herself. "I've heard of, but never seen you. Why would the king want to swim the same river as that of a naked huntress?"

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled " uhm, well see i own the land, so really the question should be why not?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige let her hands fall to her sides, but the water still covered her body. "I understand. Would it please your majesty to see my cabin up the hill?"

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon tilted his head, "when a woman asks for a man to come to their home they only have one thing on their mind" he winked

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige blushes fiercely, biting her bottom lip. "I- I didn't mean that. I didn't know if you would want to see it."

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled " oh little firecracker, i know where you live, i have soared over every mountain , every pass, every nook and cranny."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige keeps blushing, not knowing if he was flirting or just trying to embarrass her. "Okay..." She pauses, nervously biting her lip. "Can I at least get dressed?"

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"of corse firecracker" turing around so he couldnt see he waited till she was dressed to turn around

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige made a run for the creekbed, wrapping her towel around herself. "My clothes are in the cabin, but I am decent."

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogo turned around crooking his eye brow up " why dont you just go into demi form" he asked shedding his human form to one of scales. scales covered his body and large wings erupted from his back

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2014 06:27PM) (new)

"I like skin. It has tenderness and not heaviness. It's not like you can see anything that you would see if I had clothes anyways." Paige walked up to the cabin, going inside quickly. She returned wearing a short blue dress, opening the door for him to enter.

message 23: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon shed his demi form and returned to black slaks and a form fitting white t shirt." nice place, small and secluded . i love it" he stated

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige shuts the door behind them. "Yeah. It's always quiet here, but can make things.... boring. Would you want something to drink?"

message 25: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" yes thank you" he said " but i dout it gets boring, i would much rather live her , then the castle its gets so dreadfully boring its so large theirs nothing their to look at, at least her i have a beautiful view " he smiled

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige nods, getting out whisky. "Yeah, the mountains are beautiful."

message 27: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smirked " yea, i wasnt talking about the mountains" taking the whiskey from her he downed it in one go

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige blushed fiercly, looking away from him. "You're not so hard on the eyes yourself." She bit her lower lip.

message 29: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled at her. " i think your more beautiful when you blush" he whispered. " you light up like a firecracker" he winked

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige bites her lip more firmly. "I think you'd be better without that shirt on." She said, trying to say it without showing signs that she found him hot.

message 31: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smirked " well well well" standing up so he could do as she asked he took his shirt off

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige looks at his abs, then back at his eyes. "Your turn to make a compliment." She blushed fiercely as her eyes scanned his muscled upper body.

message 33: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" ohh really now" drogon asked.moving incredible fast he slambed her into a wall covering her body with his, he looked down to her " how about i show you hm?, i was always better with my hands." he caught her hair in his hand and yanked her head to the side and kissed her

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige groaned softly in pain. "Not so rough." Her hands went to his back, kissing his lips softly.

message 35: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smirked " you wont be saying that later" he grunted

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige leaned back slightly. "I know what I want. I'm fine with playfulness, just don't hurt me." She kisses his lips again softly

message 37: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon sighed it felt nice but he couldnt do it. pulling himself back he looked at her " im sorry i cant do this"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige looks at his eyes, confused. "What do you mean? I thought you wanted to make out."

message 39: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon shook his head " im sorry i cant do this" all he thought of was his wife, and how she died

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige pulls back, "It's alright." She tried to not act hurt. "You can stay on the couch if need be."

message 41: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" im dreadfuly sorry, its just i havent been with someone since my wife was murdered."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige nods, "I heard of what happened." She looked at him. "Tiny steps?" She offers, hoping he liked her in more than just her appearance, and willing to court her.

message 43: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled "come here" he open his arms for her to come to him

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Paig smiles at him flirtingly as she shakes her head.

message 45: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon tilts his head " i know that look " he laughs

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"What look is that?" Paige admires his still exposed abs.

message 47: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" the look women give when they long for something" he smirked

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"So?" Paige's hands touch his chest softly, running down his ribs.

message 49: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon tisked her and swatted her ahnd away "tisk tisk little firecracker"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige looks at him, biting her lip. "So you want something from me now. What is it?"

« previous 1