Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Route 1

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna stood at the start of Route one, looking around. She'd been here before, but it was still amazing.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "My god." Anna said, laughing as she looked up at him. "Are you always like this?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna blushed tiled her chin so up turned her head, not letting herself look into his eyes.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Thanks... I guess." Anna said, before standing up.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Absol came out of her Poke-ball and walked beside Anna, bumping her every now and them.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah, she used to be my mums, I'd never seen one before until the day mum gave her to me."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah, there are hardly any left, one of the main ways to get them is breeding."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Don't have another Absol or ditto."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked at him and smiled. "To the daycare then?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna smiled, let Noivern out, returned Absol and climbed onto his back.